The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernDisappointment / Sadness

56 5765
d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

Come here to share disappointing or sad moments that you have experienced. I'll start.

Once, I went to Vegas and watched a magician show. I went to the bathroom, and when I came back, my mom and grandma told me that I missed a part where the magician through bouncy balls into the audience and they almost caught them, but they were too slippery.

• 56 Replies
Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

I came into this thread and found out you didn't get to catch bouncy balls.

Cinna
Cinna
753 posts
Nomad

One time I was searching the forums for a good time before I retired for the night, and I came across one with mild potential. When I accessed it, I found out rather quickly that the village idiot, D_Dude, had randomly made it for reasons slightly connected to sexual innuendoes and random rambling. So I cried and committed suicide.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I once tried to upload a link, which then failed.

I also once missed out on a chance to go on an excellent rollercoaster. Depressing.

Cinna
Cinna
753 posts
Nomad

TNT I deem your sadness puny compared to my heartbreak.

Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

Cinna I deem your sadness puny to my original content.
d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

Also, I was disappointed when Inception didn't win an Oscar for best movie. It definitely deserved it.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

The Currently thread is locked and you speak of failed links and missed tricks!?

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

Everyday I go out to the world, it find a new way to depress me, technology (iphone/Drm), culture (fads,hipsters), society (welfare,tax-breaks), government (capitalism,politics) ect... It's an endless cycle of the human experience and the chaos that ensues all around me. I've almost become desensitized by it, but like a bad relationships my eyes roll as I experience each day. It's like constant depression that self generates.

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

Everyday I go out to the world, it find a new way to depress me, technology (iphone/Drm), culture (fads,hipsters), society (welfare,tax-breaks), government (capitalism,politics) ect... It's an endless cycle of the human experience and the chaos that ensues all around me. I've almost become desensitized by it, but like a bad relationships my eyes roll as I experience each day. It's like constant depression that self generates.

I guess the song "What a wonderful world" doesn't suit you. You really hate the world, huh?
Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

You really hate the world, huh?

I just find it depressing, I just don't want to conform to people ideals of the society they live in. I see major flaws and no way to address them in a fashionable and timely manner.
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,150 posts
Peasant

When I made a thread on here honoring the God I believe in and watch so many people take it away and absolutely demolish it.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I'm depressed because people are still getting my name wrong. My name is Tacky.
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Awww...
That's really sad.

Let me dredge up some depressing memory from the past....
I got told to die once by a trusted friend. That hurt. Except now I just don't really care anymore. About him.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Recently, I lost a thread dear to me. A thread everyone loved, but I loved it most of all.

My life will never be the same without it.

Cinna
Cinna
753 posts
Nomad

When I made a thread on here honoring the God I believe in and watch so many people take it away and absolutely demolish it.

Hello and welcome to AG!

Ernie, I feel your pain bro... even though it was kinda my fault...
Showing 1-15 of 56