The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernFavorite Subject?

40 6231
nemo12
nemo12
723 posts
Nomad

Yeah, I know many people dont like school. But I am curious to know if you have a favourite subject (if thats even possible). I would say, Biology or Physics. They are both fun and plus, I literally have science in my blood.
Please keep to the topic and no flaming.

• 40 Replies
shortay7562
shortay7562
134 posts
Nomad

Definantly Chemistry

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Maths. Easy and nice.

Mooooooo
Mooooooo
528 posts
Nomad

Hehe English!

nemo12
nemo12
723 posts
Nomad

I happen to enjoy Chemistry too. What do you enjoy about it? I enjoy the melecular level of Chemistry.
PS: Please elongate your replys, they will be considered spam.

shortay7562
shortay7562
134 posts
Nomad

*definitely

Avrilicious
Avrilicious
525 posts
Peasant

I've always enjoyed maths, since it's probably the subject I'm best at, so there's less studying if I've got a test on it but more studying for other subjects so I get better grades both ways.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I like math class, since I'm pretty good at it...but any kind of science would have to be it for me.

shortay7562
shortay7562
134 posts
Nomad

I happen to enjoy Chemistry too. What do you enjoy about it? I enjoy the melecular level of Chemistry.
I enjoy Chemistry because learning it, I get a better understanding of the natural world. Plus I enjoy seeing how different things put together react with eachother. Its also a good mental challenge.
nemo12
nemo12
723 posts
Nomad

Its also a good mental challenge.

Very true. I had an exam and i totally lost myself in that test but i enjoyed every minute of it.

By the part about putting things together, you mean Ionic, Covalent or Metallic bonds? I like that too.
TheGr8est
TheGr8est
703 posts
Nomad

Im very good at math and therefore I consider it my best subject
but im not that good at science, but I like some parts of it

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

A few of my favorite subjects would have to include; English/Literature, History, Science, Any foreign language class that I may be taking, Physical Education.
English/Literature because I get to do what I love to do, read books and write. History because I enjoy learning about the past. Science because I like to see how things function and I get to learn many things about the Earth, elements, etc. Foreign language because I get to learn another language! That could come in handy later in life.
Physical Education because most of my friends are in there and it's a fun class. All you do is run around the gym a few times, do some pushups, pullups, situps. Then after you've done all that you can do whatever you want in the gym. May it be football, basketball, volleyball, baseball, kickball, dodge-ball. It's a big gym.

Squidbears
Squidbears
626 posts
Nomad

My favorite class is my pre-calculus class... i have a fantastic teacher. The more i learn about the math world, the more interesting it gets, PLUS! math is a practical thing to learn. I hated the biology class i was in last year because my teacher decided she would teach us like we were a college class (college textbooks and everything) but now i'm so glad i took it... i learned so much, so that's the class i'm most glad i took.

kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

I love spanish and physics but I'm only on the basic stuff.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

All of my teachers compliment me on everything, but I seem to have a real knack at Physics. All I have to do is shake my head, and the Physics teacher will doubt herself.

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

i like math be cause its easy and lunch if that counts as a subject

Showing 1-15 of 40