The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernWhat is your favorite thing about girls?

121 13745
sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

I know this is a rip off of what is your favorite thing about guys but still I want to know.

One rule... Nothing perverted.

Mine is their hair and body especially legs oh and the way they smile and kind of giggle.

• 121 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

but yes smell is a good thing.

If a girl smelled like farts, I'd still go out with her.

Actually, I'd probably respect her more for not trying to cover up her true scent.
d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

I'm pretty sure I like tough girls. Where I used to live, there were two girls I was really into. Both were good at fighting, and one was good at something that looked like nun-chucks.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

You don't have to go out smelling women for that, lol. Most girls at my highschool smell really good. They put on enough perfume so that you can smell them from like three-five feet away.

Its not just girls though. I like anything that smells good. Granted I like the smell of gasoline too so its not a perfect system.
cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

My favorite thing is being able to talk to them about stuff(as long as they arent crazy gossip queens) id rather not talk about with other guys. Especially after leaving the lockerroom...

MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

I'd have to say her personality, being fairly intelligent (not a total idiot), long hair, nice smile, not fat but not super skinny either just average, and those pretty eyes that draw you in.

you can smell them from like three-five feet away.

3-5?! There's girls you can smell down the hallway where I go, all that lotion and perfume, you're choking once they get close.
Their smell can be nice if not over-done, yes.
sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

I wear cologne and I wonder if that is even attractive. Seems to be. Anyways chicks that smell like chocolate are the best. Especially if they have a tan and brown hair. That's truly beautiful. Or blonde hair maybe but I like brown.

Squidbears
Squidbears
626 posts
Nomad

I wear cologne too.. not too much... just enough. I wouldnt like it if a girl smelled like chocolate personally... i dont like chocolate

cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

i like it when there is no smell at all. I don't care if you smell good, smell is nothing to me i guess. Unless my deep subconscience is secretly working against me and cataloging girl smells until i find the perfect one O.o

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

All you people sayin you like tall girls. Bleh.
I'm pretty short...
Now the eyes thing, Mine aren't what I would call pretty but people have said they are. Actually... Random strangers say that too... Freaky.
Now, I HATE girls that put on all of that perfume. I mean, being able to smell nice is good, but I think you should be able to see if a person smells nice in a HUG.

Btw, Tacky I'm here to corrupt their thread. ;D

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

All you people sayin you like tall girls. Bleh.

Height doesn't matter at all for me, never crossed my mind actually...
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Calvin, your new Armatar is confusing me. :P
I keep thinking you're firetail.
I am average height, and my only redeeming feature is probably...my sense of humor? XD

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

How tall you be, Tacky?
I think my redeeming feature is...Well. Nothing I guess.

I'm 5 foot 3. 8D I'm sadly the tallest child in my family, which consists of a 22 year old sister and 20 year old sister. And a little brother, but he doesn't count.

Moe
Moe
1,714 posts
Blacksmith

Wait, its possible to have one favorite thing about girls?
Can't say I've ever found one specific thing I like. Unless you count everything as one specific thing. To me its more about how everything works together.

Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,420 posts
Nomad

Hmm. Well, obviously breasts. I don't know if this is weird or not, but nice proportionate thighs are always a turn on. I like their hair, as long as it is straight or curly. I'm not a fan of big girls, tall or fat.

I don't know why people hate gingers, all the gingers I'm around are hot, except for one. They're like Lindsay Lohans when she wasn't ****ed up.

I prefer thighs over ***, but breasts over thighs. Can't have ugly lips. They smell nice. Almost all of them are extremely friendly, at leas the ones I hang out with. They laugh at my jokes.

I don't know. I like girls.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I'm 5'5. Which is short in my school, actually.

Showing 31-45 of 121