The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernWhat is your favorite thing about girls?

121 13744
sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

I know this is a rip off of what is your favorite thing about guys but still I want to know.

One rule... Nothing perverted.

Mine is their hair and body especially legs oh and the way they smile and kind of giggle.

• 121 Replies
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

No fair.
You are asian and taller than me.
(no offense, asians rock)

Kevin, you are what make us insecure girls feel bad D:

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

It's completely fair. :P

Agreed, Moon. Guys that only look at..uh...breasts and thighs...are not usually what girls go for.

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

What do I like about girls? I don't know. What do I like about mens? I also don't know. What do I like about the human specie? What kind of answer are you expecting? I mean there are ugly and good looking girls. There are nice and mean girls. There are girls that I respect more then other girls. And I can say this with any human. I mean the human specie is has soooo many differences in personality and in individualism.

It's like asking someone: do you like solid matter? You cant have a uniform answer. It always depends

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Well hey, I was 4 foot 8 up until my summer going into 8th grade. I'm glad I'm not THAT short.

Yeah, I mean sure us girls will like it if you have a nice body, but if that is all you are going for, you are destined to have an STD someday.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

I don't know. I like girls.
No you don't. You are an exemplar of contemporary misogyny. Your first sentence was spot on, though.

On the issue of height, I see it as a good thing. Like, 5'1'' works for me.
cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

Yeah, I mean sure us girls will like it if you have a nice body, but if that is all you are going for, you are destined to have an STD someday.

HAHAHAHA, thats so true. I feel that looks are just the first part, but if you want long relationships, its all about personality and online dating site ;D
Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,420 posts
Nomad

Kevin, you are what make us insecure girls feel bad D:

All girls are insecure, some more than others. Plus, I've gone out with A cup girls but who were really pretty.

Most girls don't even need to be pretty, just smelling nice and looking at least somewhat presentable (which is extremely easy) is good for most guys.

Agreed, Moon. Guys that only look at..uh...breasts and thighs...are not usually what girls go for.

The trick is to no be seen doing it.

Also, I swear to god, I feel as if I go to a different planet's high school. Everyone insists that girls aren't ever ****s.
Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,420 posts
Nomad

On the issue of height, I see it as a good thing. Like, 5'1'' works for me.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. First you call me asexual, and now you say that you like girls a foot shorter than you? I'm 5'11 - 6'0 and my range is at least 5'3 to 5'7.
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

All girls are insecure, some more than others. Plus, I've gone out with A cup girls but who were really pretty.

Okay then...still not making me feel any better.

You guys have to send things now. Preferably to Carlie, Asher or Zoph.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Don't mind Xzeno.
It's Xzenos job to be like that >,>

Most girls don't even need to be pretty, just smelling nice and looking at least somewhat presentable (which is extremely easy) is good for most guys.

Actually, most girls at my school spend an hour on makeup and they are considered beautiful by the male population.

I do believe that was supposed to be s luts, but I'm not so sure.
Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

I don't like makeup at all, it just looks weird and doesn't add anything.

Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,420 posts
Nomad

Okay then...still not making me feel any better.

I'm saying that almost all girls are pretty unless they have like a big mole on their face or have gross skin, and most of that can just be covered over.

You guys have to send things now. Preferably to Carlie, Asher or Zoph.

What do you mean?

Actually, most girls at my school spend an hour on makeup and they are considered beautiful by the male population.

I do believe that was supposed to be s luts, but I'm not so sure.

It was, but beware, circumventing the swear filter.

Also, that's pretty much what girls do. Guys have to have swag, the equivalent of makeup.

What I pretty much do to freshen up in the morning (takes me an hour).

1. Take a hot bath for fifteen twenty minutes. Use my Garnier Fructis shampoo and conditioner. Makes my hair feel extra sexy.

2. Comb hair for ten minutes, and add a slight messiness to it.

3. Talcum powder on my balls, in between my toes, armpits, and palms. Don't want to feel sweaty. Around five minutes.

4. Deodorant, body spray, and cologne. Takes about two minutes.

5. Clean ears just in case. Maybe ten seconds.

6. Clip, file, and polish nails with clear nail polish, just in case I need to do a girl a specific favour. About two minutes.

7. Brush teeth, rinse mouth, and floss. About five minutes.

8. Coordinate my clothes with my shoes so I have mad swagger. About two minutes.

9. Take a look in the mirror for maybe five minutes.

Calculate the time it takes to walk back and forth from my room about ten times, maybe five more minutes. I do that every morning for five days, and then on the weekends, balls out on the couch playing COD.

And girls complain that they have to do make up.
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Wow. I didn't even notice this thread got changed.

Thanks Tacky :P

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

What do you mean?

Check out the Guy thread. Or don't.

And girls complain that they have to do make up.

When did I complain?
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Wow. I didn't even notice this thread got changed.

Thanks Tacky :P

Nope. They just made a new one.
Showing 46-60 of 121