ForumsNews and FeedbackReputation System Suggestion

344 96273
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Feel free to discuss ideas about the Reputation system, known to some users as the "karma system", although "reputation" is what we'll be calling it on AG3.

The Reputation System may not be present at AG3 launch, but is a high priority post-launch. It will allow other users to participate in ranking your community involvement, to a degree.

We're still open to ideas on it, so feel free to share your thoughts and ideas, and ask any questions.

• 344 Replies
leonardstyle95
leonardstyle95
27 posts
Nomad

Somebody can say me more about merits in AG 2 and AG 3?

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

Somebody can say me more about merits in AG 2 and AG 3?

Try reading this thread. And also, merited comments appear in large print.
Doriandinho
Doriandinho
6 posts
Nomad

yes i appears

ellock
ellock
385 posts
Blacksmith

is this what will be replacing AP!!!! so sad I like AP

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

is this what will be replacing AP!!!! so sad I like AP

Partially. For the AG3 points system, read this.
southernlights
southernlights
3 posts
Nomad

thanks*

Sturmgewehr444
Sturmgewehr444
9 posts
Nomad

btw, I think gay marriage is O.K!

LOL, were did that come from?
Also, would someone please explain to me the point of the new Armor Games? I don't see a problem with this one.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Also, would someone please explain to me the point of the new Armor Games? I don't see a problem with this one.

It's not that there's a problem, it's just a ramped up version. Honestly, scouting around in the AG3 forum for the new features to be added will probably help you more than people summarizing for you, and being irritated that you're just too lazy to find out on your own initiative.
crazyclimb
crazyclimb
7 posts
Nomad

In the new armor games website there should be new avatars that you unlock from achievements from playing a nuber of games or by favoriting games or by posting insightful or nice comments. Also, there should be badges to show how awesome a person is on the website.

xShiftedHD
xShiftedHD
61 posts
Nomad

In the new armor games website there should be new avatars that you unlock from achievements from playing a nuber of games or by favoriting games or by posting insightful or nice comments. Also, there should be badges to show how awesome a person is on the website.

True, which will make a user be probably more active in
Motark2
Motark2
6 posts
Peasant

@ deathwolf67
But what if they didn't like the game and they wanted to give it a low rating, but couldn't because they'd lose karma?

jjman070
jjman070
47 posts
Nomad

can some one explain the reputation system to me plz so i can form a opinion on it and it in AG3

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

can some one explain the reputation system to me plz so i can form a opinion on it and it in AG3

Can you bloody read the first page of this thread?
Dregus2
Dregus2
502 posts
Blacksmith

@ deathwolf67
But what if they didn't like the game and they wanted to give it a low rating, but couldn't because they'd lose karma?

I don't think you realized you're talking about a post a year old. And rating has nothing to do with karma and nobody would no what you rated a game.
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

would someone please explain to me the point of the new Armor Games?

They're trying to make it more social, more interactive, keep you coming back to the site more, playing more games, etc.
Showing 271-285 of 344