ForumsThe TavernGeneral Relationship Thread

2106 506766
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I've noticed the increase in threads being made about problems with relationships and dating. Now, I have no problem with the subject matter. No, my problem is with the amount of threads people are creating about it.

Judging by all these threads being made about the same thing, it's safe to say it's inevitable for these questions to be asked; and since the answers to these relationship/dating questions are generally very similar, putting all the questions in one thread saves time and posting.

No, this is not a thread where you specifically ask me for advice; I don't know very much about this subject. I'm simply the guy who has created the thread so you can post your questions for anybody to answer.

So if you have a question about dating or relationships, or anything along those lines, ask it here, wait for someone to reply here, and don't make a new thread about it!

• 2,106 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

And pang, your telling me u are dating, but u haven't put the boyfriend/girlfriend title on it

See, I'm half asleep right now while posting on ag and text my friend from my phone. I sorry for the "u"s and the wrong " your".
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Well...parents can suck sometimes, simply put >_

Sooo... they're fine with it as long as it's a "friend" thing? If so, my parents are the same way. As soon as the BF/GF titles are announced, RED ALERT. I guess they feel the title itself will drastically increase the intimacy or something. Just explain how you feel, that you will have more respect and appreciation for eachother, etc.

See, I'm half asleep right now while posting on ag and text my friend from my phone. I sorry for the "u"s and the wrong " your".

I must be really tired: I didn't notice.
zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Oh man, I remember how Ernie started this thread just after I made a topiclike this ages ago, when I was an idiot. Anyways, my parents are annyoing. I get a facebook friend requestby a girl: "Ohhh who's that? Your girlfreind?" And then they start annyoing me. ._.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Alright, if or the sake of keeping a slightly interesting forum, I shall post a small problem. A window to my personal life.
So recently, a semi-friend of mine was talking with a few girls after school. They were outside. I went up to talk to my friend, who is a guy. Now their is a ledge. This ledge isnt high off the ground and if you were to fall off, you would land in mulch. It's about a foot and a half from the ground. So my friend, who I guess was joking around, pushes a girl off the ledge. She climbs back up right as I get there. I say, "what's up?" to my friend, and the girl goes, "he just pushed me off the ledge!". I do a sarcastic ":O" face. Then I go full blown white knight and push my friend off the ledge from behind. We laugh and she said, "you are my new best friend!" to me. We laughed for a little, then I had to leave so we didn't talk much. This happened thursday. The next day, I was going to talk to her, but attractive highschool girls are pack animals. I have her added on Facebook, but I haven't talked to her on it yet. I feel like if im making a move, I need to make it fast. Any tips, advice or anything?
Some background info, she previously dated one of my friends. Not a close friend, but a friend. He has the same social standing as me, so that probably might not be a problem.

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

This happened thursday. The next day, I was going to talk to her, but attractive highschool girls are pack animals.

Yes they are. Impossible to approach. You need to figure out a time when she isn't with her friends if you want to make the move in person. I suggest keeping a timeline of the all the periods of the her high school schedule. Like where she sits, her usual route, her friends, her usual stall in the bathroom. Things like that. Very soon you will find a place to squeeze your 15 minutes of romance. Doing so you will get with this girl.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I suggest keeping a timeline of the all the periods of the her high school schedule. Like where she sits, her usual route, her friends, her usual stall in the bathroom.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-aHi_-YJr5hs/UARO0gdEmWI/AAAAAAAAAW0/gE8mb0aM9KQ/s1600/186903492_DUDE_WTF_IS_WRONG_WITH_YOU_answer_8_xlarge.jpg
I have one class with her, so I planned to talk with her before/after the class, but my friend was asking me questions before, and her friend was talking with her after -_-
Aoibheann
Aoibheann
3 posts
Shepherd

I give females a compliment, they think i am a pervert or rapist. I do not know how to progress further.

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Jackie_Chan_Meme.jpg

Nothing.
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash3/50495_270706756312_7418720_n.jpg

I give females a compliment, they think i am a pervert or rapist. I do not know how to progress further.

How do you approach these females? Are you really old and try to give teenagers compliments? Do you give them compliments when they are changing in their top-floor bathrooms? Are the compliments perverted, or something a rapist would say?

You gotta be clear.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Honestly Ace it will be you or me. And lets be more honest, probably me.

Don't worry guys. As long as I'm here, none of you will be the last one.

I give females a compliment, they think i am a pervert or rapist.

What you may consider to be a compliment may just be creepy to the ears of the person receiving it. You have to be more specific as to what the content of these compliments generally consists of.
idigit
idigit
255 posts
Nomad

ehh hem. I believe i will be the last one. i mean look at the facts. you guys are at least TRYING to look for a girlfriend. i believe it is deciede that i'll be the last.

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Yes they are. Impossible to approach.

Not really. You just go up and talk to them. It isn't that hard at all.
ehh hem. I believe i will be the last one.

I love how I got an argument about who the last one will be. I think it will be Ernie though. Sorry Ernie.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

want to make the move in person

Yeah, I do. Facebook has ruined a few opportunities for me.... And it just makes things awkward. Face first, then the interwebz.
idigit
idigit
255 posts
Nomad

I love how I got an argument about who the last one will be. I think it will be Ernie though. Sorry Ernie.

still say me. if any of you knew me you would agree hands down.
skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

I think it will be Ernie though. Sorry Ernie.

Burn!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I do. Facebook has ruined a few opportunities for me.... And it just makes things awkward. Face first, then the interwebz.

Yes, web is second, or after youve made some connections, Just wait until she seperates from the group.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

-_- Monday...
Lemme see if I can pull something off today. I'll let you know. We don't have that class today, so it will have to be after school. I'll give you an update later if anything happens.

Showing 1576-1590 of 2106