ForumsThe TavernGeneral Relationship Thread

2106 506794
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I've noticed the increase in threads being made about problems with relationships and dating. Now, I have no problem with the subject matter. No, my problem is with the amount of threads people are creating about it.

Judging by all these threads being made about the same thing, it's safe to say it's inevitable for these questions to be asked; and since the answers to these relationship/dating questions are generally very similar, putting all the questions in one thread saves time and posting.

No, this is not a thread where you specifically ask me for advice; I don't know very much about this subject. I'm simply the guy who has created the thread so you can post your questions for anybody to answer.

So if you have a question about dating or relationships, or anything along those lines, ask it here, wait for someone to reply here, and don't make a new thread about it!

• 2,106 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Um...daleks...?

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Um...daleks...?

He kinda left AG, so you'll be waiting for a while.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

He kinda left AG, so you'll be waiting for a while.

I'm aware of that..but he said on here that he would make his final post on this thread regarding the topic he brought up the previous page
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

So, Monday/Tuesday we swapped 2012 for 2013. And me and my friends had a party at New Years Eve.
At some point at the party when everyone was outside waiting for 0:00 I was inside making out with a girl.
After 0:00 we went to some bars and I brought her home at around 3:00.
What should I do. I haven't see her since then and we only texted.
I was planning of going out with her a Saturday but she has to work, so what to do. Just wait till we have another party?

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

What should I do. I haven't see her since then and we only texted.

We'll need a bit more info before giving a next step (How long have you known her? How close are you? Is she going out with someone else? etc).
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

We'll need a bit more info before giving a next step (How long have you known her? How close are you? Is she going out with someone else? etc).

I would say we know eachother for around 1 year, and we are pretty close.
She isn't going out with anyone else. We mostly have the same friends.
But my main problem, we both have jobs but we don't work the same days.
We could hang out during the some days but I wouldn't really know where to go. So, should I just take a evening free of work, or something else.
xxBoogeymaNxx
xxBoogeymaNxx
83 posts
Nomad

We could hang out during the some days but I wouldn't really know where to go.

Well what do you guys have in common, interest-wise? I can't speak first-hand because I don't know either of you, but from personal experience, it's not always about where you hang out at. A lot of the time, simply hanging out together is good enough, especially if you are interested in each other (and I hope you guys are, seeing as how you made out :P). If you insist on going somewhere in specific to hang out at, try to find things that interest both of you. Are you both into video games? Interested in the same types of movies? Have a weird fetish about hanging out with people in Wal-Mart without buying anything?? (Ok that's just me xD) Though if I were hanging out with someone I was interested in, I wouldn't care where it was. I hope this helps at least a little bit
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Have a weird fetish about hanging out with people in Wal-Mart without buying anything??

Take her to Walmart...*****es love Walmart
xxBoogeymaNxx
xxBoogeymaNxx
83 posts
Nomad

So do guys. -raises hand- Almost everyone likes Walmart.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

So do guys. -raises hand- Almost everyone likes Walmart.

Well of course haha but I'd be surprised if you got the joke of what I said =p a few pages back I was talking about a girl that I hung out with one day...there was nothing to do since it was so late so the only thing to do was go hang out at Walmart. Safe to say...that had quite the reaction and impression on everyone XD
xxBoogeymaNxx
xxBoogeymaNxx
83 posts
Nomad

Ahhhh haha nah I didn't bother reading a few pages back xD And I have a similar story, whenever i'm hanging with friends and we run out of stuff to do, I suggest the same thing. Though like I said, it's like a fetish for me >.

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Um...daleks...?

Chill pang. Well...it has been pretty much 6 days. I have not heard anything back from the girl. I am not even sure if she saw my post. So... nothing interesting. Sorry. Bye.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Bummer. I guess. I mean, the entire thing was kinda evil. So.... Non bummer?
Bye daleks. Do me a favor and check by my art forum at the end of this week, I might have something up for your good bye.

JuicyFruits
JuicyFruits
171 posts
Nomad

Ok so where to start?Um this school year my friend (guy) and I were really close friends.Nothing like dating or any of that.So my best friend and him didn't like each other AT ALL!So they both had almost all their classes together and she started hanging out with him and his friend.He started to like her and told me.About a month later she told me he liked him.She wasn't really good by expressing her feelings so she asked if I could for her so I did.Now they're dating and stuff.The problem is, neither of them will talk to me.They're both my best friends, but they spend like every second with each other.Its like they don't even see me exist.I mean I do let them hang out even if we had plans or stuff like that.I don't want to break them up, it's just that I want to hang out with them once in awhile because I haven't in a long time but they are like attached to each other.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

It seems you've become 3rd-wheel'd. You could be direct and tell them how you feel, but that's not always the best option, as they might take it the wrong way. Maybe get someone else and do a double date thing? Or go with a slightly bigger group so it's not as awkward.

Showing 1711-1725 of 2106