ForumsThe TavernGeneral Relationship Thread

2106 506788
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I've noticed the increase in threads being made about problems with relationships and dating. Now, I have no problem with the subject matter. No, my problem is with the amount of threads people are creating about it.

Judging by all these threads being made about the same thing, it's safe to say it's inevitable for these questions to be asked; and since the answers to these relationship/dating questions are generally very similar, putting all the questions in one thread saves time and posting.

No, this is not a thread where you specifically ask me for advice; I don't know very much about this subject. I'm simply the guy who has created the thread so you can post your questions for anybody to answer.

So if you have a question about dating or relationships, or anything along those lines, ask it here, wait for someone to reply here, and don't make a new thread about it!

• 2,106 Replies
MoMunchiez
MoMunchiez
4 posts
Nomad

can anyone help me? need to create a new AG acc, how?

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

can anyone help me? need to create a new AG acc, how?

A second account? I'm pretty sure it isn't allowed while you still have the other. Certain things qualify you for another account, but why do you want one? But seriously, this isn't the place to do it.

Ace does have feelings, but that doesn't mean you can just go and hurt someone else's feelings.

I wasn't too hard on her...I questioned her ability of lifting?
To which she got mad at me for and yeah....Do I seriously kiss up and apologize when it's a popular joke?

Ace can decide for himself whether or not it holds true for himself.

Sure of course it's going to eventually be there, but I mean if I burry it away and convince myself I don't like anybody, I shall be fine!

However, actively trying to make friends with girls because they're girls probably isn't the best idea.
I wouldn't think poorly of a person who only has friends of the same sex or even of a person who only has friends of the same race.

I mean...it would look pretty sexist if I was trying to be more outgoing and all I had was guy friends. Or they would question my heterosexuality? At least to the people that don't consider your values.

Let's end with this:
You should have friends from both genders.

That is what I am trying to do. I mean if it is a 1:100 ratio, I would strangely treasure that one gender.
A guy: Hang out with him pretty often.
A girl: Hang out with her pretty often.
rayoflight3
rayoflight3
437 posts
Nomad

I mean...it would look pretty sexist if I was trying to be more outgoing and all I had was guy friends. Or they would question my heterosexuality? At least to the people that don't consider your values.

Eh, I wouldn't really worry about how people perceive me. As long as I have good friends--guy, girls, or both--it's fine.

All I'm saying is that friendships should come naturally. Sure, I'd make a slight effort if I feel the other person shares similar interests, but I'm not going to befriend a person just because he's black so that everyone is absolutely aware of my impartiality to race. Same logic applies to girls. I'm sure that's not exactly what you're trying to do, but as I said, it's something to keep in mind. I'd take one good guy friend over five not-so-great girl friends any day. (Hook ups are a different story though.)
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

...I questioned her ability of lifting?

And you are questioning that you questioned her ability of lifting. Periods dude. Periods.

Anyway I do not know what you mean by questioning her ability to lift. Can you clarify?
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Can you clarify?

Bro, do you even lift?
All I'm saying is that friendships should come naturally.

Yeah. dont be all nervous and stuff. There is no point then.
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Bro, do you even lift?

The strange feeling that you are someone I know has come over me again. Are you sure you are not an Asian named Humphrey?
Yeah. dont be all nervous and stuff. There is no point then.

Easier said then done when you are not used to meeting new people. But once you get used it meeting people it is really easy.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Asian named Humphrey?

*assumes shovel is trying to play smart and use fake names for me to take the bait*
But once you get used it meeting people it is really easy.

*to it
Silly shovel. Yeah, just talk with them. the stronger friendship will come naturally.
MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

I have a..problem
My friend, who has a crush one me, let me see a book full of stuff about her crush. One page said;

8 billion people in the world
and the only one I love is him

And;
I find pieces of him in every song

She doesn't know that I know that she fancies me . But I didn't now she loved me so much! I'm not sure if I fancy her. What do I do?
JuicyFruits
JuicyFruits
171 posts
Nomad

My friend, who has a crush one me,
Well do you have a crush on her?
She doesn't know that I know that she fancies me . But I didn't now she loved me so much! I'm not sure if I fancy her.
Do you always sit next to her in class,help her out with stuff, be really nice or anything like that?
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

She doesn't know that I know that she fancies me . But I didn't now she loved me so much! I'm not sure if I fancy her. What do I do?

Well do you like her in any way? If you think you do like her then just go for it. If it doesn't work out then you can always break up with her.
JuicyFruits
JuicyFruits
171 posts
Nomad

If you think you do like her then just go for it. If it doesn't work out then you can always break up with her.
Considering what she wrote on the notebook, good luck with that!
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

1) Someone needs to check their math...7 billion..not 8

2) Love? change to desire
MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

This is a more detailed post.
I've been friends with my friend for about one and a half years or so, and I started having a crush on her after the 7th or 8th month or so. Now, she showed me this:

And;
I find pieces of him in every song

in her special notebook about her crush. I know that I'm her crush, as my best friend told me, but I don't think I have a crush on her any more. And I think she was planning on making a move with me, but thankfully her older sister got in the way. I don't know what to do. And I don't want to break her heart. Whaddo I do????
MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

Do you always sit next to her in class,help her out with stuff, be really nice or anything like that?

I don't sit next to her, but I do help her out and be nice, but I do that a lot.
Considering what she wrote on the notebook, good luck with that!

I know!
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

I don't sit next to her, but I do help her out and be nice, but I do that a lot.

Be careful, there is a chance that you might have been friend-zoned... even if your buddy said that she likes you... be careful.
Showing 1681-1695 of 2106