ForumsThe TavernGeneral Relationship Thread

2106 506786
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I've noticed the increase in threads being made about problems with relationships and dating. Now, I have no problem with the subject matter. No, my problem is with the amount of threads people are creating about it.

Judging by all these threads being made about the same thing, it's safe to say it's inevitable for these questions to be asked; and since the answers to these relationship/dating questions are generally very similar, putting all the questions in one thread saves time and posting.

No, this is not a thread where you specifically ask me for advice; I don't know very much about this subject. I'm simply the guy who has created the thread so you can post your questions for anybody to answer.

So if you have a question about dating or relationships, or anything along those lines, ask it here, wait for someone to reply here, and don't make a new thread about it!

• 2,106 Replies
MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

Be careful, there is a chance that you might have been friend-zoned... even if your buddy said that she likes you... be careful.

I'm definitely sure that she likes me. Absolutely positive. I'd bet my life on it. Aaargh! This is so annoying and confusing! >:C
JuicyFruits
JuicyFruits
171 posts
Nomad

I'm definitely sure that she likes me. Absolutely positive. I'd bet my life on it.
Positive Positive?
And I think she was planning on making a move with me, but thankfully her older sister got in the way.
Whoa!What happened there?And does her sister know about all this?
MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

Whoa!What happened there?And does her sister know about all this?

I think so. Look, we were in her dad's car and her dad randomly decided to buy a box in Tescos. My friend (the one who likes me) told her older sister to go. With her dad, so that me and my friend would be alone, but the sister refused. The sister then said 'I'm not leaving you two together. I don't want you two fooling around. And I don't mean messing'
JuicyFruits
JuicyFruits
171 posts
Nomad

I think so
Then tell her sister that you don't like her, well only as a friend and maybe she could break the news to her.
MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

Well do you like her in any way? If you think you do like her then just go for it. If it doesn't work out then you can always break up with her.

I think I'll try it. Thanks!

Then tell her sister that you don't like her, well only as a friend and maybe she could break the news to her.

And if that doesn't work, this or I break it to her myself.
Dragonlord4
Dragonlord4
4 posts
Shepherd

I love reading this thing. I'm so glad to have found my special lady. And she's an AG player! What a catch. Good luck to all of you out there. I know it's tough, but keep grinding and hopefully you'll find someone.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Oh hai Gen Relationship Thread. 'Member me?

And if that doesn't work, this or I break it to her myself.

I'm confused here, do you like her or not?
----
Oh yeah, I promised pang I would do updates. But I changed my mind because I'm evil like that. Also anytime I bring my personal life here, what I had goes away. Ironic.
MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

I'm confused here, do you like her or not?

I figured out that I totes like her. It was more of a hiatus....in a way.
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Must not let this thread die. But wait, I am leaving soon. Anyway my last post will be on this thread. It will be the only post I will make in 2013. So here is the background of what is happening:

3 of my friends all like this one girl. This girl doesn't know that they like her. Now I know what you are probably thinking about at this point. You are thinking "Holy ****! Daleks knows at least 3 people and is friends with them? " The answer is yes. But anyway. I am telling the girl on the 1st that these guys like her. Now do not give me crap about how I should not do this. I will just ignore you. If you have questions ask. I will tell you what happens.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Daleks, we get that you want to keep the thread alive and all but what did you want us to do? You basically said you would ignore our pathetic attempts to help.
In that case, my response.....ok.

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

It is not something you help with as it does not even involve me. But it is relationship oriented so it goes here.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

So..you will tell her that all of them like her? Sounds..maniacally evil >=D

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

So..you will tell her that all of them like her?

Yes, that is the plan. The only other person that knows is one of my friends (not one of the ones that likes her).
JuicyFruits
JuicyFruits
171 posts
Nomad

[quote I am telling the girl on the 1st that these guys like her.[/quote] Well I'm just wondering, why are you going to tell her that your friends like her?And also its the first!...so um did you tell her yet?

JuicyFruits
JuicyFruits
171 posts
Nomad

I am telling the girl on the 1st that these guys like her.
here is what the first part is supposed to look like lol.
Showing 1696-1710 of 2106