ForumsThe TavernGeneral Relationship Thread

2106 506843
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I've noticed the increase in threads being made about problems with relationships and dating. Now, I have no problem with the subject matter. No, my problem is with the amount of threads people are creating about it.

Judging by all these threads being made about the same thing, it's safe to say it's inevitable for these questions to be asked; and since the answers to these relationship/dating questions are generally very similar, putting all the questions in one thread saves time and posting.

No, this is not a thread where you specifically ask me for advice; I don't know very much about this subject. I'm simply the guy who has created the thread so you can post your questions for anybody to answer.

So if you have a question about dating or relationships, or anything along those lines, ask it here, wait for someone to reply here, and don't make a new thread about it!

• 2,106 Replies
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

You should just be yourself. I mean, there's no point in actively trying to impress people. If they like you, it should be for you and you alone.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I've had someone else tell me that too. I guess, I guess you're right. I should be myself. I just worry that myself isn't good enough.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

I've had someone else tell me that too. I guess, I guess you're right. I should be myself. I just worry that myself isn't good enough.

Hate to tell you, but hitting successfully, if one might put it so crudely, is a little like math for most people. Practice makes perfect; you don't get to become a witty and confident guy without meeting many dead ends and much embarrassment.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I just worry that myself isn't good enough.

If yourself is good enough for you, that's all that matters.

And if someone tells you that your self isn't good enough for them, it means their self isn't good enough for you.

Don't waste your time on people that you have to change for. If you can't be yourself around them, you're better off giving them the boot. You shouldn't ever have to pretend to be somebody else just to make a relationship work.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

how is it possible to tell if your in the friend zone or if you are liked???killersup was wondering.-_-

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

how is it possible to tell if your in the friend zone or if you are liked???killersup was wondering.-_-

Google it. It's all on the internet. I'm serious.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

how is it possible to tell if your in the friend zone or if you are liked???

How does the girl in question behave around you? You can usually tell if she likes you by the way she acts towards and around you.
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,672 posts
Nomad

i think i have a problem guys. ive been hung over the same girl since about a year and a half ago. to put our story short, we almost dated like 4 different times (but never did), i fell in love with her.

shes up in college right now, but i still refuse to move on. i'm not sure whats wrong with me. im going to see her all summer, and most likely she wont want me then either.

i dont know why i cant get over this girl

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Have you ever tried just telling this girl how you feel about her? Sometimes what hurts the most is not knowing.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

How does the girl in question behave around you? You can usually tell if she likes you by the way she acts towards and around you.

in math killersup and her make ninja fruit drawing for each other
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

in math killersup and her make ninja fruit drawing for each other

And apart from that?
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

And apart from that?

talk alot together. and she seems to be all smiles.....
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Google it. It's all on the internet. I'm serious.

well that was rediculously acurate!, rediculouly acuarate
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,672 posts
Nomad

Have you ever tried just telling this girl how you feel about her? Sometimes what hurts the most is not knowing.

oh god she knows. everyone that is mutual friends with her and i knows
wakyswag
wakyswag
181 posts
Nomad

man, that sucks ^^^,
back again... i have alot of troubles
alright, so she is not going to be able to the dance on april seventh. that means i am all alone... what should i do? i dont want to dance with someone else, but i dont want to just stay home. i have always danced with her... please help.

WaKySwAg

Showing 811-825 of 2106