ForumsThe TavernGeneral Relationship Thread

2106 506846
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I've noticed the increase in threads being made about problems with relationships and dating. Now, I have no problem with the subject matter. No, my problem is with the amount of threads people are creating about it.

Judging by all these threads being made about the same thing, it's safe to say it's inevitable for these questions to be asked; and since the answers to these relationship/dating questions are generally very similar, putting all the questions in one thread saves time and posting.

No, this is not a thread where you specifically ask me for advice; I don't know very much about this subject. I'm simply the guy who has created the thread so you can post your questions for anybody to answer.

So if you have a question about dating or relationships, or anything along those lines, ask it here, wait for someone to reply here, and don't make a new thread about it!

• 2,106 Replies
Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

@Ernie15:
Words to live by.

djme
djme
125 posts
Shepherd

how do you get around moms not wanting you to date

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Ah, now that is the question isn't it?
Depends really,
How old are you? If you're not willing to give that information, at least say the general age group.

djme
djme
125 posts
Shepherd

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Well, that makes the situation a lot harder.
See, you are right between what some people think as too young to date, and old enough to start dating.
Does your mom know that you want to date that person?

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

You could try asking your mother why she still thinks you're too young to start dating. I'm sure you could work out some kind of agreement if you talk to her about it.

And if she still doesn't let you, maybe you could work something out with the girl in question. If she really does like you back, she'll probably understand your situation.

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Couldn't have said it better myself.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

Just say I said that you are old enough to date for me. Not that it will do any good. But Ernie is right just try that.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

why would you even tell your parents!!?? dude just don't tell them.keep school life and at home life separte and don't tell them.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

why would you even tell your parents!!?? dude just don't tell them.keep school life and at home life separte and don't tell them.

This is the last thing you want to do. If your parents don't want you to date, then you should talk to them about it. If you go behind their back, and then they find out, theres a really good chance their going to get upset. And then they'll really crack down on you.

So as Ernie said, be mature about it. Sit down with your parents and talk to them about it. I've had to do it with other things, and even if I don't get what I want, my parents respect the fact that I'm trying to be mature about it and bring them in on my descisions.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

thats just what killersup normally does when he DOES get a girlfriend.for a different reason of course.they try to get all up in killersup's personal bissinuess where they don't belong.so killersup don't talk to them.

but ya,mav was correct that if ya get caught dating when your not supposed to then your kinda screwed.XD

omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

is this the case well whatever my girlfriend is omarzoco im omarzocco
we did that on pupose but she rarely plays i just use her account for the last castle

djme
djme
125 posts
Shepherd

[quote]why would you even tell your parents!!?? dude just don't tell them.keep school life and at home life separte and don't tell them.

[i]i never told them anything it's just my mom keeps drilling me about not holding hands or not getting to close and it makes me think Y U NO SHUT UP.

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Anyone else with an "impossible" relationship question?
lol

wakyswag
wakyswag
181 posts
Nomad

[quote=Santi_] Anyone else with an "impossible" relationship question? [/quopte]
LOL AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa poor Santi, stuck with your life problems.
alright...
the realationship problem... i have that too, you see my mom dont want me dating till im in 9th grade, and in fith grade ya know what i say
[quote=wakyswag]f**k that! [/quote] so ya, of corse i am keeping it in school, not out and my parrents know and there just like
[quote=my parrents] well, no outside of school s**t. [/quote] sooo yaaa
not sure if that helped AT ALL and if it didnt please contact me by
[url=http://armorgames.com/user/wakyswaghttp://www.davegreenbaum.com/img/click_here_new.png[/url]

Showing 781-795 of 2106