ForumsThe TavernGeneral Relationship Thread

2106 506776
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I've noticed the increase in threads being made about problems with relationships and dating. Now, I have no problem with the subject matter. No, my problem is with the amount of threads people are creating about it.

Judging by all these threads being made about the same thing, it's safe to say it's inevitable for these questions to be asked; and since the answers to these relationship/dating questions are generally very similar, putting all the questions in one thread saves time and posting.

No, this is not a thread where you specifically ask me for advice; I don't know very much about this subject. I'm simply the guy who has created the thread so you can post your questions for anybody to answer.

So if you have a question about dating or relationships, or anything along those lines, ask it here, wait for someone to reply here, and don't make a new thread about it!

• 2,106 Replies
Clausse
Clausse
66 posts
Shepherd

Nevermind we just broke up AGAIN and i cant take this anymore so its over now...

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Nevermind we just broke up AGAIN and i cant take this anymore so its over now...

That is very sad to hear. Don't worry it isn't the end of the world. You two weren't meant to be. That's it. You'll find love someday.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

You'll find love someday.

Unless your ace or pickpocket. Forever alone buddies :3
Uhh ace I don't really think you handled your situation too well. Ask why. Why does she treat you like poop. Don't admit your poop.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

well,now Killersup is having a bit of issues....

Okay so Killersup and his (not by blood) brother both liked this girl.Well the brother asked her out first and then Killersup told his brother that he liked her.So his brother said " go ahead man you got nothing to lose" So Killersup asked her out.Now brother doesn't REALLY REALLY like her,Killersup does.The thing is that She likes brother,even though he doesn't love her back.But Killersup loves her.So take the one who you love or the one who loves you?

Then to add that Killersup was telling his brother about beating the crap out of this one kid and he was all like " oh come on man,we both know i'm the only one who would do anything" Because brother is the one who always gets into fights and wins.Killersup doesn't get into alot of fights because of crazy strict parents.Then Killersup told him to stop and knock it off,but he kept insulting Killersup about "how much of a wimp/*****" he is
because he will not hit people as often as brother.And Killersup got really pissed off and stuff.

Then Killersup gets a text saying " stay away from the girl"
And Killersup was really confused but she doesn't want Killersup to even talk to the girl that he loves.But the brother is still brain washing her to make her love him more even though he likes sombody else!

WHAT SHOULD KILLERSUP DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Killersup dude, love is a strong word. Don't go jumping to conclusions. This will get you stuck.
Honestly, I'd fight your bro. That's a bad and good solution. If you "win" then he might hate you more or respect you (results may vary)
As for the girl, shrug it off. Go for it anyway. Girls ain't property. Free country bro.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

yeah,haha well you see.Brother is 15 and a half....Killersup is 13 and way underpowered.Love wasn't the word that was the word that he really wanted to use but it was the only one that kinda fit.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Killersup, it doesn't matter if your smaller. Show that you can do damage. If you do, he won't mess with you. But I mean, fighting isn't always the answer.

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Don't admit your poop.

Admitting I am poop is the first stage in recovery for meth.
And it get's past the denial stage of claiming that there is medical crystal meth.

Killer you gotta think this through!
Do you rather have a bad marriage as in he won't show up, bad relationship, abuse from your brother, and horrible family reunions due to you getting the girl?

You just gotta let him have the girl. I'm sorry, but I have to give you the crap on how you are too young for this. Your brother is older. It makes sense to let him have her.

Do you want a girl that is into your brother and cheats on you with him, or do you want someone your age and ready for you? One that loves you unconditionally.

I believe that if your brother ends up using the girl, she will come back to you.
Your brother will deny that he wants her anymore, doing-so you have her?

Stick to studying. Don't play with Love. Love is hurtful and will kill you. Well Craigslist women do....

Maybe one day he will look back and remember you for being a good brother.

Also if she loves your brother? Let her. Just let her...
Just let her...
When she comes crawling back! THERE'S YOUR CHANCE KILLER!

You could do that...

Or fight your brother for her. You might end up with bad relationship with him. You might get beat up badly. You might get in trouble.

You could just let it all cool down?
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Also if she loves your brother?

*cough* another pointless question mark *cough*
Admitting I am poop is the first stage in recovery for meth.
And it get's past the denial stage of claiming that there is medical crystal meth.

Sorry about your meth problems poophead.
Also if she loves your brother? Let her. Just let her...
Just let her...
When she comes crawling back! THERE'S YOUR CHANCE KILLER!

I think I told you this killersup, but slow down. Please. You say you love a different girl like every 3 months. If she does come crawling back don't let her. If she is that shallow as to go with (not being rude) second place, then get rid of her. Your not her first choice, she is just desperate. I don't mean to bash you at all. Either
A. Push for the girl, shut your brother up and take home the prize.
B. screw it, move on
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Not really, but that's how I feel like doing it. That's my reason. I want to mess with her. I want to see what her true intentions about me are since you know this is the same girl.

You shouldn't mess with her. Playing games gets you nowhere, it just complicates things. You should talk to her rationally if she referred to treating you like &quotoo". Ask her why she does it.

So are you sure...it's not her time of the month?

Yes i am cause she had that period a few months ago already she told me that was the reason for another thing but now shes just being unsure

Why do you guys have to be so clueless. Her period isn't going to affect her wanting to be with you.

If you're sure it's over, then sorry to hear that and i hope you're alright. If you guys decide to give it another shot, don't just take her back, make her sweat it out and show her she can't treat you like you're disposable.

As for the girl, shrug it off. Go for it anyway. Girls ain't property. Free country bro.

Thankfully, someone has sense here. Exactly - women are not property. One man cannot "dibs" a female. Sure, there's the bro code, but if he gave you permission, you can go for it.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

I think I told you this killersup, but slow down. Please. You say you love a different girl like every 3 months

you might think that that is a rather short ammount of time but the people from where Killersup is from "fall in love" every two weeks.....literally.....
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

you might think that that is a rather short ammount of time but the people from where Killersup is from "fall in love" every two weeks.....literally.....

I think it's possible to fall in love in this short space of time, but not with multiple people every other month.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Thankfully, someone has sense here. Exactly - women are not property. One man cannot "dibs" a female. Sure, there's the bro code, but if he gave you permission, you can go for it.

Woah, woah, woah, I was right? I was right AND smart? I'm so happy! That's my smarticle particles in action.
The bro code is more like " don't date your friends x for a few weeks" or "don't go after the same girl as your friend" but killersup has no problem. He said his brother doesn't like the girl, so he is good.
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

The bro code is more like " don't date your friends x for a few weeks" or "don't go after the same girl as your friend" but killersup has no problem. He said his brother doesn't like the girl, so he is good.

Girl code usually forbids exs or else you lose your friend. There's some exceptions.

Yeah but the guy said go for it, then said stay away?
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Girl code usually forbids exs or else you lose your friend. There's some exceptions.

Or sometimes you ask your bro if it's alright that you go for their x. Just out of decancy.
Yeah but the guy said go for it, then said stay away?

Well he isn't going for her, that makes her fair game. Killersup should go for it and see what happens. It might lead to a fight.
Showing 1276-1290 of 2106