ForumsThe TavernGeneral Relationship Thread

2106 506778
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I've noticed the increase in threads being made about problems with relationships and dating. Now, I have no problem with the subject matter. No, my problem is with the amount of threads people are creating about it.

Judging by all these threads being made about the same thing, it's safe to say it's inevitable for these questions to be asked; and since the answers to these relationship/dating questions are generally very similar, putting all the questions in one thread saves time and posting.

No, this is not a thread where you specifically ask me for advice; I don't know very much about this subject. I'm simply the guy who has created the thread so you can post your questions for anybody to answer.

So if you have a question about dating or relationships, or anything along those lines, ask it here, wait for someone to reply here, and don't make a new thread about it!

• 2,106 Replies
AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

The bro code is more like " don't date your friends x for a few weeks" or "don't go after the same girl as your friend" but killersup has no problem. He said his brother doesn't like the girl, so he is good.

I thought it was Joes before Clothes?

You shouldn't mess with her. Playing games gets you nowhere, it just complicates things. You should talk to her rationally if she referred to treating you like &quotoo". Ask her why she does it.

She doesn't refer to me as poo. I referred to myself as poo. She told me after all the times she treated me like poo, that I came [(you could say) crawling] back to her. So then I called myself poo?

Rationally I don't think she likes me, but I still want to be friends. Times are tough, and I really could use friends, but well...sometimes...I question...her intelligence/insensitivity. Like how could she do stuff like that!

Why do you guys have to be so clueless. Her period isn't going to affect her wanting to be with you.

Don't girls PMS? Last time I heard that it had to do with 1 week before her period? It is like a mood-swing basically, I think.
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

She doesn't refer to me as poo. I referred to myself as poo. She told me after all the times she treated me like poo, that I came [(you could say) crawling] back to her. So then I called myself poo?

Rationally I don't think she likes me, but I still want to be friends. Times are tough, and I really could use friends, but well...sometimes...I question...her intelligence/insensitivity. Like how could she do stuff like that!

Still why would you want to potentially hurt her?

Don't girls PMS? Last time I heard that it had to do with 1 week before her period? It is like a mood-swing basically, I think.

Sheesh. PMSing does not mean we go crazy and break up with our partners several times. Yes, PMS can lead to mood swings. Not with every girl. Each case of PMS is different, periods affect all girls differently. They might tell you to go ef themselves, but if a girl ever dumped me and blamed it on her period, i'd probably feel like cutting her.
AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Still why would you want to potentially hurt her?

Her lack of sensitivity at some times, but I would never actually do that. She just drives me near the edge. That is all.

Sheesh. PMSing does not mean we go crazy and break up with our partners several times. Yes, PMS can lead to mood swings. Not with every girl. Each case of PMS is different, periods affect all girls differently. They might tell you to go ef themselves, but if a girl ever dumped me and blamed it on her period, i'd probably feel like cutting her.

Ohhhh...I thought they went absolutely crazy and I should avoid them at all times....Psssh...my whole life has been a lie thanks to the outernet...and TV.
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Thankfully, someone has sense here. Exactly - women are not property. One man cannot "dibs" a female. Sure, there's the bro code, but if he gave you permission, you can go for it.

But I got you to marry Ernie. I think I have power. Mwahaha!
i'd probably feel like cutting her.

....................We need to talk Shona. Cutting people is not good.

But anyway figure stuff out guys. It isn't that hard.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

But anyway figure stuff out guys. It isn't that hard.

Thank you for nothing daleks -_-
i'd probably feel like cutting her.

But why? After all she is already bleeding! Ahahaha.....

thats disgusting pickpocket, shut up
I'm sorry, the joke was right their! I needed to say it!
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

But I got you to marry Ernie. I think I have power. Mwahaha!

No power. I married Ernie because he's a babe, simples.

Don't worry, i definitely laughed :P
AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Don't worry, i definitely laughed :P

It took me a while to get this. :P

Thank you for nothing daleks -_-

So I'm not the only one who got their hopes up for Daleks posting some useful advice.

No power. I married Ernie because he's a babe, simples.

And I used to think Pickpocket was perfect.
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

It took me a while to get this. :P

Bless your innocence.

Ha. For me Ernie and Devoidless are the two male babes on this site.

& My advice for you is simple yet effective: Don't mess with her because you'll regret it, as much as she makes you want to.
AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Ha. For me Ernie and Devoidless are the two male babes on this site.

Well last time I checked, Pickpocket...was a boy...right? Anyways and he seemed babe material.

& My advice for you is simple yet effective: Don't mess with her because you'll regret it, as much as she makes you want to.

That seems pretty good advice, but the problem is we aren't talking. As in I believe she is not responding to me. I have sent 1 message in the past 3 days or more so I am not one of those people who spam their crushes.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Think? My perfectness is a well know fact.
So I'm not the only one who got their hopes up for Daleks posting some useful advice.

Daleks? Advice? lol no.
You know, no offense.

Now that we had our fun, let's get back on topic less you wish to ruin this thread.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Well last time I checked, Pickpocket...was a boy...right? Anyways and he seemed babe material.

I'm ****ing sexy and I know it.
That seems pretty good advice, but the problem is we aren't talking. As in I believe she is not responding to me. I have sent 1 message in the past 3 days or more so I am not one of those people who spam their crushes.

Lay low. Speek when spoken to and be ready for it. And don't call yourself poop
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Ah it sucks that you guys aren't talking but listen to pickpocket. It's a good thing you don't spam, can seem to clingy and needy. Play it cool.
AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Lay low. Speek when spoken to and be ready for it. And don't call yourself poop

Ah it sucks that you guys aren't talking but listen to pickpocket. It's a good thing you don't spam, can seem to clingy and needy. Play it cool.

You two are right, but it is pretty hard. I'll try and delete her information and things like that.

But remember my wild plan of playing dead.

I am half certain I will give in. It is pretty weird since I have no body else to hang out with except AG/family. You could say she was my only in real life girl that is a friend.
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

O you guys want helpful advise:
The Answer
So get with who you think is best out of the people you know.

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

O you guys want helpful advise:
The Answer

The link left me scarred.
I really did like the:
So get with who you think is best out of the people you know.

It was good advice despite you crushing my dreams with the link you gave us.
No joking, in all seriousness, you can't dwell in the past. You gotta live in the present/future. (Normal Guy/Marty McFly[Michael J. Fox]).
Showing 1291-1305 of 2106