ForumsThe TavernGeneral Relationship Thread

2106 506772
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I've noticed the increase in threads being made about problems with relationships and dating. Now, I have no problem with the subject matter. No, my problem is with the amount of threads people are creating about it.

Judging by all these threads being made about the same thing, it's safe to say it's inevitable for these questions to be asked; and since the answers to these relationship/dating questions are generally very similar, putting all the questions in one thread saves time and posting.

No, this is not a thread where you specifically ask me for advice; I don't know very much about this subject. I'm simply the guy who has created the thread so you can post your questions for anybody to answer.

So if you have a question about dating or relationships, or anything along those lines, ask it here, wait for someone to reply here, and don't make a new thread about it!

• 2,106 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

quote]Ah it sucks that you guys aren't talking but listen to pickpocket. It's a good thing you don't spam, can seem to clingy and needy. Play it cool.[/quote]
BOOM! I was right again. Told you I'm perfect.

O you guys want helpful advise:
The Answer

Right again.
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

You two are right, but it is pretty hard. I'll try and delete her information and things like that.

Don't delete her information. This is usually a regret. Just play it cool. Leave it for a while then act all chill with a "Hey, what's up?"

Right again.

On a roll ladies-man !
toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

I'm ****ing sexy and I know it.

what ever you say pickpocket what ever you say...
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

On a roll ladies-man !

"Babe" enough yet?
But remember my wild plan of playing dead.

Don't do that. That's coming from me. Just don't. Even if it works, you would get pity love, poopy.
I am half certain I will give in. It is pretty weird since I have no body else to hang out with except AG/family. You could say she was my only in real life girl that is a friend.

No amigos? No compadres? Nothing? Get them first, then go after girls.
And it's ok
Lean on me, when you're not strong
And I'll be your friend
I'll help you carry on
For it won't be long
'Til I'm gonna need
Somebody to lean on
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

"Babe" enough yet?

The only AG men/ AG "Babes" for me are Ernie and Dev, sorry.

Don't do that. That's coming from me. Just don't. Even if it works, you would get pity love, poopy.

I wouldn't do this on the basis if someone did it to me, it wouldn't be pity love, it would be hatred.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

The only AG men/ AG "Babes" for me are Ernie and Dev, sorry.

Ace was wrong.
I'm just gonna go cry in my corner now.
what ever you say pickpocket what ever you say...

Thanks toe
I wouldn't do this on the basis if someone did it to me, it wouldn't be pity love, it would be hatred.

But the thing is if you were the victim of Ace's weird plans, you wouldn't know. You would have no idea. So yeah, If aces plan goes the way he wants, it wouldn't be because she really likes you. She probably just is being nice.
So yeah Jeff, you wouldnt have the chance to go all "hate and cutting" on em. Sorry to disappoint you.
AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Pity love is better than no love.

Hatred is better than...no hatred? Also:

But the thing is if you were the victim of Ace's weird plans, you wouldn't know. You would have no idea.

That is true. You would never know, unless it awkwardly swoops into a conversation with my parents, or our wedding night.

Lean on me, when you're not strong
And I'll be your friend
I'll help you carry on
For it won't be long
'Til I'm gonna need
Somebody to lean on

Quote of a quote.
So you are saying I should go back to believing there is medical uses for crystal meth?
Or more like be your friend?

Also what is everybody's opinion for the friendzone?
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

How does one fake their own death, come back alright and not have to answer any questions?

It'll always exist. We'll always crush on someone who doesn't crush on us back. The way of life.
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Oh, sorry for double posting, just thought i'd fire a wee picture in.

http://memearchive.net/memerial.net/5259/for-our-brother-in-the-friendzone.jpg

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

How does one fake their own death, come back alright and not have to answer any questions?

I think ace plans to " get lost" or "kidnaped", but not die. Heck he could make up anything. It all depends on the brain of the female.
Quote of a quote.
So you are saying I should go back to believing there is medical uses for crystal meth?
Or more like be your friend?

The meth part, obviously

An act of cruelty according to woody.
Being in it sucks monkey balls for a while, but then you can realize, "hey, I'm not getting anywhere with this girl. But she has tons of friends. I know most of them now too". You follow? It's hard to move on like that though. The weird thing is that you, poopy ace, could be friend zoning someone. That happened to me. I didn't even know I "bro zoned" the girl. It was a weird chain. Girl A liked me, I liked girl B, girl B liked another guy. In the end, we we're all disappointed. I wasn't cruel or anything, I moved. That's that. Basically consider your options.
And forgive me if I'm wrong poopstain, but aren't you moving? In that case go all in, what do you have to lose?
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

"Sorry, it was a misunderstanding. Everything's fine now."

Just another trick girls use to manipulate nice guys. Don't fall for it unless you want your emotions to be thrown off balance.

On the other hand, it can also create a moot point in the advancement of the relationship of two friends who like each other.

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/friend-zone-2.jpg%3Fw%3D500%26h%3D498

A common theory is that girls like so-called "bad boys" because they want to "change" them and make them better people. On that theory, I've come to the conclusion that any guy who gets friendzoned is already perfect enough in the girl's mind but the girl doesn't want to date him because she doesn't want to change anything about him.

It may not be true, but it will help your self-esteem if you believe it.
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Just another trick girls use to manipulate nice guys. Don't fall for it unless you want your emotions to be thrown off balance.

Guys always go on and on about the darn friendzone and how cruel women are about it.

Guys can friendzone girls too.
Girls can friendzone other girls.
Guys can friendzone other guys.

It's not a strictly heterosexual male place to be.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Guys always go on and on about the darn friendzone and how cruel women are about it.

Yeah, but it's most common girl to guy.
Honestly I think it's good to stay in the friend zone for a little bit, but staying too long is a mistake. Its not always your fault about getting out though.
AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

If a girl believes in rebirth than probably could work.
But I could pretend that I ran away like Pickpocket said.

Or do what Ernie said
"Sorry, it was a misunderstanding. Everything's fine now."

"Ummm, oh yeah. It turns out I had to go to the emergency room. I broke my foot. It felt like death. Sorry."

"Hey I am alive! My brother pulled that joke on most of contacts list. Pretty hilarious if you asked me. Oh wait...what was that text you sent me? The one you said 'I always loved him...' Yeah sorry for the convenience."

And forgive me if I'm wrong poopstain, but aren't you moving? In that case go all in, what do you have to lose?

Yes I am moving, but I am moving 30 minutes away. Also I am moving during the school year. Still not confirmed, exactly but it is supposed to be during the school year.

Oh, sorry for double posting, just thought i'd fire a wee picture in.

I thought someone was going to post this picture and Ernie's Conspiracy Keanu picture.

On that theory, I've come to the conclusion that any guy who gets friendzoned is already perfect enough in the girl's mind but the girl doesn't want to date him because she doesn't want to change anything about him.

It may not be true, but it will help your self-esteem if you believe it.

That does help your self-esteem.

Why would a guy want to friendzone a girl when he is single?
Unless the guy wakes up covered in girls everyday, I would take the girl rather than crush on the celebrity-look-alike-one.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Why would a guy want to friendzone a girl when he is single?
Unless the guy wakes up covered in girls everyday, I would take the girl rather than crush on the celebrity-look-alike-one.

For me I don't really friend zone girls. I mean i know girls who liked me but they know I don't like them back. Trust me, their are reasons why you don't just take any girl who looks at you.
Once you are sure your moving, I'd move in. I wouldn't send a long, heart filled text. Just show more interest, face to face.
Showing 1306-1320 of 2106