The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernThe wonders and Complications of Dreams

35 6642
pk2015
pk2015
255 posts
Nomad

I Know there was a topic about this already, but those seem to just Drift Away... So I was thinking that this could Be a General Dream discussion/explanation topic. So feel free to post Dreams from whenever in your lifetime, but please Be Mature with answers!! Thanks!

• 35 Replies
StrategicCaptain
StrategicCaptain
393 posts
Nomad

When I was young I once dreamed about a giant cheese monster that was threatening to eat me. In my dream finally found the giant pieces of bread and made a huge grilled cheeses sandwich.

ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
991 posts
Nomad

I had a series of weird dreams all related to each other.
First night: Me, my dog, and the rest of my family where on these platforms with a trippy background (It looked like a lava lamp). We were just standing there, and at the top of the end of the platforms, was a close white door.
Next night (This wasn't the day after, it was a few weeks later): We went through the door, and it was all black.
Last night (This was the night after): We were in the same place as the first dream, although my parents were extremely old, and my dog was super obese... lawlfl.

pk2015
pk2015
255 posts
Nomad

haha this is great

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I had a horrible dream where I was kidnapped by terrorists, and they kept threatening to turn me into a chunk of meat and sold in a Butcher shop. They even cut my arm off. But I escaped by complimenting the terrorists' wife, and ran home. My mom was having a fancy dinner party, and I was yelling "Mom! Mom! My arm got cut off by terrorists!" and she told me to hush up and change into nicer clothes...

nemo12
nemo12
723 posts
Nomad

I have weird dreams but Ill describe the weirdest ive ever had. I dreamt that I was the lone survivor of a nuclear fallout and the whole world was inhabited by mutated frogs and people. I built a working spaceship and flew to another planet far out in the universe caled Excovis, pretty impresive name for a dream. There I learned their language and became like them.

SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

I'm surprised no one has asked for my dream... The holy grail of weird/funny dreams...

But a different one was when I was little (maybe 5), I had this nightmare about vampires and werewolves chasing me, well I woke scared and heart thumping, then I fell asleep again. After I fell asleep, I had the same nightmare again...

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

A dream I had involved me flying around superman-like above some sort of ghetto; I even flew a looping. Well I landed sometime and couldn't lift off again, that was pretty stupid...

LiLRick
LiLRick
254 posts
Nomad

You know dreams are a way of processing the day's events, determining what should be remembered or not, and converting those that are deemed neccessary into memories.

pk2015
pk2015
255 posts
Nomad

Really? That is nice to Know, thanks for the Info man!

bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

So many weird dreams.Ive even had the same one twice with a 5 year difference.It was about a wolf who busted into a familys house and almost ate the mom and the baby but then i woke up.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

LiLRick is right. but surely dreams have a deeper meaning? for some dreams nothing is related to any of your memories. surely that means something?

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Maybe dreams are our connection to the Earth. Some dreams can tell you a little bit about the future. Maybe dreams run deeper than we think....

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

I sailed around the world in a paper hat once. That was pretty cool.

I also had a dream once where I lived on the ceiling. But no one else did. IT was weird.

TheGr8est
TheGr8est
703 posts
Nomad

ok i do not or dont remember dreaming at night.
i have 2 alarms in the morning, 6:30 and 7:00,
and between 6:30 and 7 I sometimes dream and remember

Last dream that I remember:
I was walking with my 2nd best friend at 2AM and we went and made a BBQ and smoked hookas, we finished at like 4AM (in The dream) and we both went to my house and went to sleep at 5AM.

Also, 1/2 of the mornings when my alarm rings I wake up instantly, turn it off, and go back to sleep,
and 1/2 of my mornings I dream that im asleep and that the alarm is ringing and I try to turn it off and it doesnt shut!LOL

is there anybody who can interpret my dream?

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Your dreams tell you that your body likes to sleep. a lot. But every time your body sends that message, you ignore it. TheGr8est, your body is telling you to turn that alarm off. unfortunately, your body doesn't understand that you have a timetable to meet.

Showing 1-15 of 35