ForumsThe TavernWhy THAT armatar?

314 46398
agmisabeast
agmisabeast
56 posts
Nomad

why did you choose your armatar and why.

I chose mine because it was a good design and it was for low points. I hardly ever see anyone who has the same as mine. I think it also kind of shows I'm not some nerd who stays up on AG all night spamming game comments and rating games that I haven't played for points.

• 314 Replies
deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

I choose mine because it's awesomeness was just to awesome to not choose it. And because dragons are cool.

agmisabeast
agmisabeast
56 posts
Nomad

agreed.

AvengedSevenfold11
AvengedSevenfold11
529 posts
Nomad

I like mine, but as soon as i unlock one of those skulls im switching!

kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

I chose mine because i see nobody who has it so i'm on my own.

agmisabeast
agmisabeast
56 posts
Nomad

I think it is time to go and change my armatar anyway... or mabey just take a look.

agmisabeast
agmisabeast
56 posts
Nomad

nope, not any ones that I like more than this one... yet.

nemo12
nemo12
723 posts
Nomad

I like mine because Im a blood sucking pest. Just joking. lol. I like bugs and basically any animal and this is all bloody so I like it even more.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

I like mine because butterflies are man-tastic and the blue is awesome.

agmisabeast
agmisabeast
56 posts
Nomad

blue is amazin

ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
991 posts
Nomad

I think it also kind of shows I'm not some nerd who stays up on AG all night spamming game comments and rating games that I haven't played for points.

Woah, I never knew you could tell so much from just a picture...

Anyways, I chose mine because the guy just looks awesome. Plain and simple.
I might change when I see something awesome-er, but we'll see.
d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

I like mine since the expression of the lizard is silly. I'm probably not going to change it for a while, since the expression is just so cool.

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

I use this, because This is used by me only currently.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

I use this because I *think* I am the only one around the site that use it and it is quite awesome. And I think it is a better discussion for the General Armatar Discussion Thread instead of creating more armatar thread.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I like using armatars that nobody uses. I used to use the black skull for exactly that reason, but then I noticed it got a bit more popular...

I use the shark because no one uses it, it's in the highest armatar set, and it shows that I'm some nerd who stays up on AG all night spamming game comments and rating games that I haven't played for points.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I use this one because it looks exactly like me, though less penguin-y. I love carrying around my double swords.

Showing 1-15 of 314