ForumsThe TavernWhy THAT armatar?

314 46419
agmisabeast
agmisabeast
56 posts
Nomad

why did you choose your armatar and why.

I chose mine because it was a good design and it was for low points. I hardly ever see anyone who has the same as mine. I think it also kind of shows I'm not some nerd who stays up on AG all night spamming game comments and rating games that I haven't played for points.

• 314 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

That's a unicorn.

I like the color green, and the frog looks nice. That's about it.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

I just tend to pick the armatars that look cool with vibrant colors, such as this one and the butterfly one. I actually like the butterfly better then my current but i wanted to switch it up a bit.

Spectre4
Spectre4
32 posts
Nomad

I have mine because Its my favorite color out of the first batch you start with. I REALLY want a ghost of some sort, like a phantom, wraith, or SPECTRE. And yes, there is a difference between those, Im a rocket surgeon, I know what im talking about.

HOCKEYBOY10
HOCKEYBOY10
158 posts
Nomad

I chose mine cause it is the logo and I hate the other ones

deadhead50
deadhead50
341 posts
Nomad

cause the other one i had got removed or somethin idk but i went to my old one this one is kinda cool i guess

Sheppard007
Sheppard007
237 posts
Nomad

I choose mine because it is awesome and I like wizards and there are no other good Wizard armatars and I like wizards. They're cool.

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

Well, my armatar is original, and I'm the highest rank with that armatar, and I go hey! Why not make it acmed! And also, it looks like an acmed, too! Elves rule!

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I chose mine because it was the default one and it matched my username better than the others did.

CherryPie1235
CherryPie1235
35 posts
Nomad

i chose my because in reality i am also very shy just like this dwarf

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

The wolf looks beast and I like the colours

ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
991 posts
Nomad

Well, I started with this when I first became active, and I guess I never really bothered to change.
I think I'm known for it, who knows.

KentReid
KentReid
65 posts
Nomad

It looks cooler than my other options, plain and simple.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

It reminds me of Gimli, and Gimli is awesome. This is also my favorite starting armatar. I like most of the dwarf armatars, especially this one and the one that Devoidless uses.

Sheppard007
Sheppard007
237 posts
Nomad

I chose mine because it is a wizard, and I like wizards cause they are cool.

puppetadventurer
puppetadventurer
35 posts
Nomad

I choose mine because all the other armatars that I've unlocked aren't very cool. And I like it because it's orange and I like orange

Showing 166-180 of 314