ForumsThe TavernWhy THAT armatar?

314 46415
agmisabeast
agmisabeast
56 posts
Nomad

why did you choose your armatar and why.

I chose mine because it was a good design and it was for low points. I hardly ever see anyone who has the same as mine. I think it also kind of shows I'm not some nerd who stays up on AG all night spamming game comments and rating games that I haven't played for points.

• 314 Replies
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

Now that I changed my armatar to an archer, because it's original, not extremely complex, and I'm the only one who wears it.

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

One I like to represent that I am a part of Armor games and two I like the color green.

PinkieCake
PinkieCake
163 posts
Nomad

I just think it's the coolest looking Armatar I've unlocked, and not too many other people have it.

adamborg1
adamborg1
105 posts
Farmer

I have this one because I think it look so cool. But maybe I will switch it out when I unlock more.

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

I like the Minotaur. I don't really know why though, maybe I like his trustworthy face or the piercing.

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

ohoho, i have no idea really.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Tigers are one of my favourite animals, so tiger armatar.

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

I really really like jersey shore so it inspired me to use the orange dude armatar.

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

I chose this one cause it was the best one, in my opinion, of my current sets.

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,672 posts
Nomad

The armatars i use are based mainly off of the following criteria: it looks good, and how many people use it

i like people to know ME. i stand out because of this armatar. no one else seems to have it so its a plus to me

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I chose my armatar because it looked like a zombie, but it was classified as a dark wizard. and zombies are one of my favorite monsters.

PurpleSquishy
PurpleSquishy
150 posts
Shepherd

It is life!

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

when i was little i was obsessed with cheetahs ( they are ok now ) but then my coach came up with another nickname for me so he started calling me Cheetah cause im realy fast so when i saw this one armatar it just worked sence its my nickname

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

I love purple, it's my absolute favorite color.
AND
I thought the Unicorn was awfully cute. So...

BCap27
BCap27
26 posts
Peasant

No armatars really appealed to me with low points >_> ,so I picked the generic shield and I like blue.

Showing 181-195 of 314