ForumsThe TavernWhy THAT armatar?

314 46411
agmisabeast
agmisabeast
56 posts
Nomad

why did you choose your armatar and why.

I chose mine because it was a good design and it was for low points. I hardly ever see anyone who has the same as mine. I think it also kind of shows I'm not some nerd who stays up on AG all night spamming game comments and rating games that I haven't played for points.

• 314 Replies
Qttoza
Qttoza
118 posts
Nomad

Bears are awesome... end of story

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

i like my new one cauz i don`t know its the coolest of the first bug ones u get
and i like ants
and its just cool
and now my other comment makes no sense at all
but i still like the snake

urbanwolf232
urbanwolf232
784 posts
Peasant

i chose mine because it matched my name,although im going to change it when i get 2 more points (then i unlock more armatars)

Floating
Floating
12 posts
Nomad

Because I need more AP before I am able to change mine.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

haha yeah i had an orange shield a long time too
then i found my snake and now my ant!

bobomonkey
bobomonkey
96 posts
Nomad

I picked mine because I think it's better the any of the first ones. Plus I've always want to learn archery.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

I choose this armatar because of my Dwarven principles, on top of the fact that I love dwarves and that my AG character is a dwarf. You can go look at my profile so see some of the principles shaped by Dwarven vows--realistic, yes, but ones that ultimately help you in character (some of the ones that I filled in are slightly satirical!)

And then I choose Voidy's armatar whenever I grow a beard.

I'm still hoping that some of the new armatars that are (said to have) being created in AG3 will involve Dwarves, on the chance that I will find one that will fit my liking a little more. If you ever come on xat and somehow miraculously find my account, that picture is kinda my style :P

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I choose the grasshopper because it appeals to me. I like the green colors used on the Armatar, green is one of my favorite colors. The grasshopper looks in a still position, it could be possibly watching some other insect or something else out there. It looks as is it's about to jump.
Or the grasshopper could be in a gaze at the scenery ahead and is calm. Well, this is a great Armatar. It's my favorite one out of all of them, though I have many favorites. I plan on sticking with this one.

scardragon99
scardragon99
570 posts
Nomad

I chose mine because it is a armatar of a dragon and it suits my name. I also like the colours and the shape of it.

TheGr8est
TheGr8est
703 posts
Nomad

I chose mine because it is a armatar of a dragon and it suits my name. I also like the colours and the shape of it.

Yeah and thats why I switched mine
Its an awesome armatar lol.

This is also cool and uncommon.
0ShimZ0
0ShimZ0
116 posts
Nomad

i have this one cuz it reflects my personality. strong, calm, nice...

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

It's a dragon......... on fire......... it is awesome!
And it also matches my name.

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

The bunny looks cool, since it kinda is highest like point i can get...that is good...

0ShimZ0
0ShimZ0
116 posts
Nomad

bears arent nice...

depends on which side of the stick you stand
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I was watching the movie Troy earlier and saw the Trojan Horse, then I remembered that there's an Armatar on AG that looks like the Trojan Horse, so I am using it.

Showing 76-90 of 314