The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavern[superdup] The weirdest dream you've ever had

47 7266
urbanwolf232
urbanwolf232
784 posts
Peasant

tell me what the weirdest dream you have ever had is.

once i dreamed that i was driving my moms car through fence's and stuff and then suddenly i fell of a cliff,then as i hit the ground i woke up!

• 47 Replies
PracticalManiac
PracticalManiac
295 posts
Peasant

I dream about 4-5 times a night, I guess I'm lucky But the strangest dream I ever had was I was sentenced to satans prison and I was in a huge line and my family was crying and I was crying because I still had a lot of life to live. Then A couple of my teeth fell out into my hand. I ate lunch with some of the inmates but could not eat. Then When I was in my cell I got even more depressed and all my teeth fell into my hand making teeth clacking noises and I was bleeding everywhere. Then I tried running into the wall to kill myself and I ran through the wall and ended up in satans office and he kinda looked like santa claus. My dad was there begging him to let me go and I was begging and he said ok. Then he was like "JK!" And pulled a lever and I fell through the floor in this huge huge pit and when I almost hit the ground I woke up.

On a happier note I Once was a news reporter and I tried to cancel a nuke countdown to another country but accidentally re directed it to my exact location so the entire city started fleeing to the ocean. My reporter van almost left without me so I grabbed onto a cord hanging off the back and got dragged to the ocean and started swimming towards a far away island when the bomb hit.

Also I once dreamt that I was a pro skateboarder with an afro.

MEGAMANXPERT
MEGAMANXPERT
1,085 posts
Nomad

You have strange (not weird) dreams

Drakyn
Drakyn
16 posts
Nomad

My Dream: Me and a fat guy eating a sandwich in the middle seat of one of those old long station wagons, which is balanced on the edge of a cliff. Fat guy drops the sandwich in the front seat, "Oh no, my sandwich!", leans over to grab it, and makes the car tip forward and fall off the cliff. It falls for a long way, spinning on it's way down, and hits a river at the bottom. As soon as the car hits the water, the whole car transforms into an opened half-eaten can of beans, and floats down the river, then I wake up.

MEGAMANXPERT
MEGAMANXPERT
1,085 posts
Nomad

Were you using drugs when you had that dream?
Perhaps those huger inducing ones?

sodangobsessed
sodangobsessed
200 posts
Nomad

Okay, I don't know what my mind was thinking because I had this dream where I made out with a girl I didn't even know.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Okay, I don't know what my mind was thinking because I had this dream where I made out with a girl I didn't even know.

Dude, that sounds freakishly common.

Me and the blonde girl agreed to team up to betray our other team member, a girl with short, brown hair. I stabbed her in the heart in her sleep. Finally, it came down to me and the blonde girl, whoever would win would be able to live, and would win lots of money. She fired arrows at me but I took cover behind a tree with a sharp stick that I had practically turned into a spear. I then ran up to her and threw my spear into an incoming arrow that reflected it into her kneecap. I then jumped on her and strangled her to death. Then I cried realizing that I had just killed so many other kids my age... and I kissed the dead blonde girls body.

You don't need to be Sigmund Freud to notice necrophilia. =/

I dream about 4-5 times a night, I guess I'm lucky But the strangest dream I ever had was I was sentenced to satans prison and I was in a huge line and my family was crying and I was crying because I still had a lot of life to live. Then A couple of my teeth fell out into my hand. I ate lunch with some of the inmates but could not eat. Then When I was in my cell I got even more depressed and all my teeth fell into my hand making teeth clacking noises and I was bleeding everywhere. Then I tried running into the wall to kill myself and I ran through the wall and ended up in satans office and he kinda looked like santa claus. My dad was there begging him to let me go and I was begging and he said ok. Then he was like "JK!" And pulled a lever and I fell through the floor in this huge huge pit and when I almost hit the ground I woke up.

Lol, that sounds cool.

Me and a fat guy eating a sandwich in the middle seat of one of those old long station wagons, which is balanced on the edge of a cliff. Fat guy drops the sandwich in the front seat, "Oh no, my sandwich!", leans over to grab it, and makes the car tip forward and fall off the cliff. It falls for a long way, spinning on it's way down, and hits a river at the bottom. As soon as the car hits the water, the whole car transforms into an opened half-eaten can of beans, and floats down the river, then I wake up.

Wow, were you on a diet or something?
sodangobsessed
sodangobsessed
200 posts
Nomad

I know right. But I had this other dream where my grandma was dressed as a witch and she was flying on a broom and I was plainly scared.

MEGAMANXPERT
MEGAMANXPERT
1,085 posts
Nomad

Cool,you have a witch grandma,you must be popular around willages.
Ever attract a warlock?

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Were you using drugs when you had that dream?
Perhaps those huger inducing ones?

come on megamanxpert u have had really wierd dreams too

MEGAMANXPERT
MEGAMANXPERT
1,085 posts
Nomad

But they did nt involve giant bean canz,fat people and sand witches...oh wait,sandwiches.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

thats true.....................but there still weird and yes i can read i just choose not to!

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

I once had a dream about a day of "survival exercises" at my school and people were creeping around the school trying to stab others with forks...
I also had a really graphic dream about a werewolf that killed everyone by slashing them until it didn't get the female pilot of an SR-71 on a tropical island in the middle of nowhere full of tourists who seemed more interested in taking pictures of weeds than running away from it.

Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

You don't need to be Sigmund Freud to notice necrophilia. =/

Eww, no way! I just felt sorry for her.
MEGAMANXPERT
MEGAMANXPERT
1,085 posts
Nomad

I once had a dream about a day of "survival exercises" at my school and people were creeping around the school trying to stab others with forks...
I also had a really graphic dream about a werewolf that killed everyone by slashing them until it didn't get the female pilot of an SR-71 on a tropical island in the middle of nowhere full of tourists who seemed more interested in taking pictures of weeds than running away from it.

CEWL!
Heres a dream my mom used to have,she was lying in bed,and the walls would start bubbling,and they would turn red,and bubble their way to her,then she would start being crushed,and wake up.
Well...thats how she described it to me.
hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

It began that i was running over the bridge in my home-town chased by the police. I had no idea why but I was. I ran across the side of the river but they closed me in. The only way out was the water. I jumped.

When I was swimming they gave up but suddenly i was standing on a submarine (in the river, I know). The hatch of the submarine opened and there was this guy with a navy Captain's hat. He shouted Hey! at me.

Then the dream was over and i woke up.

Showing 31-45 of 47