The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavern[superdup] The weirdest dream you've ever had

47 7265
urbanwolf232
urbanwolf232
784 posts
Peasant

tell me what the weirdest dream you have ever had is.

once i dreamed that i was driving my moms car through fence's and stuff and then suddenly i fell of a cliff,then as i hit the ground i woke up!

• 47 Replies
MEGAMANXPERT
MEGAMANXPERT
1,085 posts
Nomad

It began that i was running over the bridge in my home-town chased by the police. I had no idea why but I was. I ran across the side of the river but they closed me in. The only way out was the water. I jumped.

When I was swimming they gave up but suddenly i was standing on a submarine (in the river, I know). The hatch of the submarine opened and there was this guy with a navy Captain's hat. He shouted Hey! at me.

Then the dream was over and i woke up.

Hey,KID,WHATYA DOIN ON MAH SUB?!?!?!
sk8ertrevor99
sk8ertrevor99
57 posts
Shepherd

One time when i was assleep i drempt that Justin Bieber was running from the dream police by Aerosmith and then Lady Gaga ran by with a light up disco stick and Justin Bieber ran to me and asked me to go to the mall to buy pancake batter and then Bruno Mars through a Grenade at me because he wanted it and it was the last one and after that Nelly came to me and started yelling at me WAKE UP ITS JUST A DREAM. Bottom line don't listen to way to much music.

Showing 46-47 of 47