The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernThe most NORMAL dream?

49 5232
Snakesballz
Snakesballz
168 posts
Nomad

i went around my neighborhood, showing everyone my kratos blade replica, i fell down a deep hole and a lizard was stalking me (seriously, does'nt get any more normal than this)

• 49 Replies
Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

The most normal dream is the one where I don't remember it.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I agree with Graham.

The most normal dream of mine aside from no dream: I was sitting on a couch reading the morning's newspaper. That's it.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

I once had a dream that I went through a normal school day. Then, 7th period, I had a comprehension check quiz over my dream and I got an A+ on it. Then I woke up and forgot most of the details, except for the quiz because it was so odd.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Everyone posting here has a high rank... Yeah, that didn't have a point.

Anyway, I can't think of any dream I've had that's been normal recently. Because the only dreams that I remember are the strange, scary, or interesting ones. I don't remember the ones that don't fit into those three categories because they're too, well, uninteresting the word is.

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

my most normal dream is ones that I cant remember lol

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I once had a dream that I went through a normal school day. Then, 7th period, I had a comprehension check quiz over my dream and I got an A+ on it. Then I woke up and forgot most of the details, except for the quiz because it was so odd.

See, those are the kind of dreams I have. The mediocre ones where I fulfill realistic everyday goals!
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Everyone posting here has a high rank...

Is it really that odd for people with over 4,000 posts to post on a thread?

My most normal dream is me sleeping dreaming of a dream.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

It's odd because these days threads aren't congregated by high posters, especially four on one page.

Then again, we're all on CT.

rangatang
rangatang
8 posts
Farmer

Falling down an endless black hole.

Its not exactly normal, but its common. Dreaming doesn't seem to correspond to reality for me...

tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

I once had a dream of me riding my bike to school, I looked back and i saw red riding hood. Then, when i looked forward it was the edge of the world and i fell of, and i don't remember anything. That's about as normal as they get.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

my most normal dream was soooo boring . id rather have a scary dream...

i was sitting in my grandmothers house eating a meatloaf.

thats it

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

haha
mines seems worse
i went to school
ya but it actually was.....good

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

The most normal one for me was the one when I was on the computer just randomly googling things.

nemo12
nemo12
723 posts
Nomad

The most normal dream I ever had was me just going through my normal day: wake up, brush my teeth/take a shower, maybe eat something, school, videogames. Thats about it. I actuall like those dreams, they are so realistic and you cannot get disturbed.

sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

A normal dream would be being in your usual environment doing tings that you either learned or did the past day and the dream also has connections to you most permanent memories... Girlfriend, crush, a special item or place ect.

Showing 1-15 of 49