The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernThe most NORMAL dream?

49 5230
Snakesballz
Snakesballz
168 posts
Nomad

i went around my neighborhood, showing everyone my kratos blade replica, i fell down a deep hole and a lizard was stalking me (seriously, does'nt get any more normal than this)

• 49 Replies
alleyx
alleyx
4 posts
Nomad

Most normal dream I ever had was a dream about a celebrity crush and a real-life crush, both totally digging me.

This is only normal because my usual dreams involve weird people, weird places, sometimes drugs, and once shopping in a department store for a suit for Elvis.

PracticalManiac
PracticalManiac
295 posts
Peasant

I always have dreams were i wake up off the couch were i sleep and get ready, then i wake up for real and fall back asleep and it happens again. sometimes 10 times in 1 morning

MEGAMANXPERT
MEGAMANXPERT
1,085 posts
Nomad

falling

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

The fairly odd dream of sleeping in my bed. I was dreaming what I was doing.

TheGr8est
TheGr8est
703 posts
Nomad

I oftenly dream when my alarm rings that an alarm is ringing in my dream, and i try to turn it off and it doesnt shut, then i wake up and realize what just happened and turn off the alarm and go back to sleep lol

Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

Normal for me, is being chased by a pack of zombies with no gun.

shidqi12345
shidqi12345
18 posts
Nomad

I have a dream of playing COD MW 1.... This is normal, as i dream it A Lot Of time..... I want COD MW 1....

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

I was in my cubicle working with my coworkers...
I said "this day is so...normal" one coworkers said "agreed"
And then I wrote up some papers and typed up a report on product sales.

bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

Normal dream normal dream.....My most normalest dream.....Was it the one with the talking wolf nope.....was it the one with me producing a tv show actually yes.
Producing a a tv show was my most normal dream.Youd be amazed at how weird my dreams get.Some of them are a little freaky.

jacksonghuntington
jacksonghuntington
347 posts
Nomad

I had a day of school. IDK y but it was a sucky dream...

yugioh6123
yugioh6123
607 posts
Nomad

this didnt happen to me but to my sister.k supposedly we were attacked by some raptors in our house and we hid behind a dresser and in the bathroom i know normal right

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

I don't know if you would call this normal but...I dreamed of sleeping. Yeah...In my dream, I was sleeping.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

A normal dream is dreaming of you dreaming a dream of you dreaming a dream of you dreaming a dream of you dreaming a dream of you dreaming a dream of you dreaming a dream of you dreaming a dream of you dreaming a dream of you...

Yea, you get the point.

vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

My most normal dream was that i was searching for my underwear haha:P

Or that i was walking with glasses and people saw me, but i hate it when they see me like that, i prefer contactlenses so much more!:P lol i'm much too idle for glasses:P

spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

the most normal dream i had was me using a no-dmg rocket launcher to fly around in a MASSIVE arena.

Showing 16-30 of 49