The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernThe most NORMAL dream?

49 5231
Snakesballz
Snakesballz
168 posts
Nomad

i went around my neighborhood, showing everyone my kratos blade replica, i fell down a deep hole and a lizard was stalking me (seriously, does'nt get any more normal than this)

• 49 Replies
Keyara
Keyara
370 posts
Nomad

Most normal dream? Wow, I really don't know. Well, I was in school, world history class. Then the roof of the school was blown off and there were about 100 UFOs. They abducted everyone. Four other people and myself were taken to the control room and learnt how to control the craft and I don't know what happened to everyone else. Then my alarm went off. That is my most normal dream and that fact bothers me.

phsycomonkey
phsycomonkey
789 posts
Nomad

Probably my dad opening the door and saying "Wake up you goober head!" and shutting it. I woke up to him doing exactly that... De Ja Vu
(Next closest is a normal school day with everyone having fly heads.)

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

No. There is no such thing as the most normal dream. All of them are weird in some way.

ninjaassasin1234
ninjaassasin1234
133 posts
Nomad

The most normal dream for me is the television when it makes the static
sound when you are in one in the channels you are on like its white and black stuff...
I cant describe it well so yeah...

phsycomonkey
phsycomonkey
789 posts
Nomad

Most people don't ever realize something is weird in a dream until afterwards. Dream are really confusing if you go to in depth of study.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

I once had a dream where i went to school and got yelled at by my teacher so much that I snuck out and cut class, that was an amazingly normal dream, even the classroom was in the same place and everything.

InvisibleClarity
InvisibleClarity
40 posts
Nomad

I went to school, learned, went home, did homework, ate dinner, and went to sleep.

Yeah, I know. I have no imagination.

p1a2r3i4s5
p1a2r3i4s5
2,752 posts
Nomad

First off, I think we would have to define "normal"; lack of supernatural elements, resembling our everyday life, boring, or common to us (although I guess the first one is most probably the one we have in mind)?

I think I can try to remember the dream I had just a couple of hours ago (though I have a knack for forgetting them, and forgetting them quickly). Oh yes, I can. Somewhat.
So, I was walking home from... wherever the dream began from (a nice question, I believe; can you ever remember where your dream actually started from?), I would guess about half a mile from where I live, and everything was as usual, other than the fact that I occasionally saw someone chasing someone else - not people I know - and some people simply standing there, on the sidewalk, not even blinking. I kept on walking and, at some point, somehow found myself in some kind of a restaurant eating with a few of my friends. One of them suggested going somewhere else for dessert, and then I woke up, as soon as I agreed, I think.

But yeah, I think it was 'normal' to me.

DustyLee
DustyLee
216 posts
Nomad

Probably tripping on the sidewalk. i have that a couple times before

farrowking37
farrowking37
610 posts
Nomad

i once had a dream where i was playing playstation just recently. i know it was a dream because psn worked.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

The most normal dreams I ever have are the ones where I'm naked. No, I don't walk around naked in public in real life. The law prevents me from doing that. I mean that as far as dreams go, they're the most "normal".

Because usually, my dreams could top Tim Burton's films on the weird scale.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

You people have some pretty strange dreams. I guess I'm kind of strange in the way that I don't have strange dreams.

What, too confusing?

Actually, I can barely remember most of my dreams.

sodangobsessed
sodangobsessed
200 posts
Nomad

The most normal dream I ever had was I was getting a Wii and Nintendo then just woke up. How normal could you get?

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

The most normal dream I ever had was absouletly nothing.

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

im a messed up person, i dont have normal dreams. but the most believable one was i was in a cheerios commercial. odd

Showing 31-45 of 49