The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernDo you have frequent dreams about something?

57 8765
ninjaassasin1234
ninjaassasin1234
133 posts
Nomad

I always have the same dream over and over again. I always dream about Chunky and when he's about to kill me, i wake up...

• 57 Replies
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

When I sleep, which is rare, I most of the time dream of my house, with my family. We have a guest over which is like... impossible, but we do, and he just gets up and starts pointing to the sky. He draws a picture with this fingers in the clouds, and it makes a weird eye.
Then all hell breaks loose and it begins to rain blood, and the guy slowly kills every last one of my family members. Then he somehow takes me to see him killing all of my friends, and their families. Then a hole in the road comes up and the guest and I go in the hole, and we are just in a white room.
I wake up when we get to the white room, though. :/

Creeeeeepy dreams.

liquidtlo
liquidtlo
33 posts
Nomad

THEIR ARE WHITE THINGS FLASHING OUT SIDE OF YOUR HOUSE YOU CAN BARELY OPEN YOUR EYES.... LOL host or people with flashlights

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Okay, first of all, his name is Chucky, not Chunky. He's a ruthless killer, not a compulsive overeater.
hahahahahahahahhahahahahahah lol! thats so true
they should make a spoof on chuky and call it chunky
and i had a strage dream. i went to ny and the it zoomed out and looked like line rider and i was drawing a line in the sky with my fingure and my math teacher was teaching me about angles and science(idk) so on my line i would angle it to shoot people off. then i ended up on it and was going down it and there was bird poop in the middle and it got my hand all dirty. then i just stoped and got back on the ground with my family in ny city again and then we were looking around and we were going to see the giant purple dino that lives here. (really wierd. it was a stegosaurs) the wierd part was i was thinking like oh duh theres a purple dino in ny city everyone knows that.
oh yeah for re acuring the dino part seemed so familiar must be somthing form back in my child hood.

nemo12
nemo12
723 posts
Nomad

I usually dream alot about this:
Im staring at a white wall (Im tied to a chair) with these creatures painted onto it. Every night, a different monster come out and kills me in a different. I have to say, its entertaining for its never really the same. What can I say, Im a little psycho.

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

I've had this dream ever since I was little. I'm somewhere and I feel like I'm getting bigger and bigger. Its really scary. Then, after a while, there's this loud explosion or something. I don't really know what happens after that.

nemo12
nemo12
723 posts
Nomad

that some of my dreams come true

Nearly all of my dreams come true. Not exactly the way it was in my dream but like this. The "creatures" that torture end up to be people who do the same tortures to me, more or less.
sk8brder246
sk8brder246
740 posts
Nomad

i lucid dream alot its really fun

crazymont
crazymont
124 posts
Nomad

i have dreams... inapropriout dreams... lol jk, i dream of having stomach pains, pains that hurt, pains that can only be solved by laxitive... oh wait... thats me craping... oops........ umm.................................... my dreams are of always falling... alot like my.......... turds............ weird........

ninjaassasin1234
ninjaassasin1234
133 posts
Nomad

One time, i had a dream that a bear was eating me and i felt the pain in my stomach when i woke up. Does that ever happen to you when you have a dream that deals with pain and when you wake up, you feel it?

crazymont
crazymont
124 posts
Nomad

yea... and it's because of bowel movements. and i run to go potty.

crazymont
crazymont
124 posts
Nomad

i also dream of kitty's with big chew toy. that's weird..... also of dead space that im running from an alien.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

My reacurring dreams come too late. I once had a dream that i was in a car and it fell into a river and i drowned. Then i had the same dream years later but i remembered what happened before and i saved myself.

ninjaassasin1234
ninjaassasin1234
133 posts
Nomad

Then i had the same dream years later

Omg! That happens to me also...
fighter23
fighter23
395 posts
Nomad

When I was about 6-8 I would always have this dream that I would be fighting in a war. It was a pretty cool dream, it was kind of like in Terrminator, but I was on the rebel team.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

I always dream about Chunky and when he's about to kill me, i wake up...

And by fine, I mean instead of dreaming of Chunky, you will dream of an emo clown.

LOL.

Just watch a horror movie like saW and you will be fine.

To be honest, I've never found Saw to be disturbing at all. In fact, I usually smile when I watch it.

I frequently dream about waterslides. There are 4 or 5 of them right next to each other. Lots of people are lined up for them. They don't turn, some are higher than others, and they don't have water. I'm usually talking to someone in the line. They're all very high, but I usually try to go on the shortest. I usually wake up just before I go down, but I sometimes wake up as I go down.

@everyone Wow, you people have weird dreams. Get an MRI or something.
Showing 16-30 of 57