The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernDo you have frequent dreams about something?

57 8763
ninjaassasin1234
ninjaassasin1234
133 posts
Nomad

I always have the same dream over and over again. I always dream about Chunky and when he's about to kill me, i wake up...

• 57 Replies
DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

I also dream about death and Horror related stuff.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

You people have got yourselves some pretty strange, twisted, and overall messed up dreams.

Which, of course, is the opposite of my dreams.

I don't know what's worse, having messed up dreams, or having boring dreams/ no dreams at all.

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

I have very weird dreams when I'm sick.

ragnaroka
ragnaroka
27 posts
Nomad

In most nights, I dream that i have superpowers. In the dream, im so SURE that it was real, but once I wake up, i immediately try to fly before realizing that it was a dream.
Sometimes i dream that im a rich and famous actor, and when i wake up I feel depressed for about an hour.
Occasionally, I dream about something really awesome, but the only thing I remember about it when I wake up is that it's awesome somehow.

Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

I have very weird dreams when I'm sick.

That's the only time I dream!
WolfWolf
WolfWolf
800 posts
Nomad

When I was about 9 I kept having this weird dream I was in some first grader's drawing of a desert. In the dream I was in this badly drawn helicopter that was hovering about twenty meters above a house. The helicopter loses control and crashes near the door of the house. I get off and pull the pilot's body out and some penguin octopus hybrid holding a candle opens the door of the house and invites me in. When I get in the house the thing starts looking like a hologram and I start reaching out to touch it. When I touch it I get this jolt in my body and I just wake up.

I still have this dream though it's not as frequent as it was when I was younger.

budokai1694
budokai1694
255 posts
Peasant

i have frequent dreams that come true. for example my dog dieing. that one was sad but the rest tend to be neutral, however i had one last night that my dad had lung cancer so hopefully all works out well

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

one time around a year ago i dreamt it was halloween night and my friends decided to play this game with mef but i didn't know about it. In one part, instructions of what to do come up like n a video game. My friend disguised as the hunchback of notre dame came running to me and almost took me down. next, as i was leaving the school really late i see a teacher walk hurredly away. call him and he dosen't answer. he comes back a vampire. i was supposed to escape him so i ran straight into him and aroung the corridor.in the end,i was tackled and me and my friends cracked up so hard for no reason whatsoever.

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

Same here paarf. I have some weird dreams to when I eat MSG Witch is a salt they put in food. And that is when I had those violent dreams.

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,826 posts
Nomad

i usually dream about winning a war or something like this

zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

I either don't remember my dreams, or have a dream where I am pushing a lot of buttons and then there is a big explosion of light.

cmb2kool
cmb2kool
378 posts
Nomad

I've had a repition of one certain dream. but it had no purpose. I walked down this dirt path and little jellybeans walked by me saying hi. I reach the end and a gaint T.V was there with a video of and evil being doing one of thoes evil laughs

Showing 46-57 of 57