The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernDo you have frequent dreams about something?

57 8766
ninjaassasin1234
ninjaassasin1234
133 posts
Nomad

I always have the same dream over and over again. I always dream about Chunky and when he's about to kill me, i wake up...

• 57 Replies
ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
991 posts
Nomad

To be honest, I've never found Saw to be disturbing at all. In fact, I usually smile when I watch it.

Same here, I just cannot stop laughing during any kind of horror film. I don't know why...
Anyways, I usually can never remember my dreams when I wake up in the morning. But when I was a young kid, I used to wake up in the middle of the night after a nightmare, sweating. But the weird part was I could never remember the nightmare.
tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

Frequently I have dreams about school or video games..

punkboy011
punkboy011
23 posts
Nomad

I always dream about something I forgot to do that day. Kinda helpful but then it just gets freaky.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Wow, you people have weird dreams. Get an MRI or something.

The kettle is calling the pot black. You dreamed I was a short 12-year-old ginger.

I have a recurring dream about having an endlessly large basement. It's different every time, though; sometimes there's people living in it that I've apparently always known about, sometimes there's old stuff that I've forgotten about (that also doesn't exist in real life), and sometimes it's just room after room of unexplored oddities.
bigeye
bigeye
137 posts
Nomad

Recently i've had some dreams about fable 3. (The crawler in human form trying to scare me, i was like suck this crawler and turned of an xbox 360 that i thought up)
When i was younger i would have dreams about some movies i watched, like the characters would come in my dreams half dead and chase me.

hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

I don't but a friend of me told me he always has the same nightmare when he is ill.

crazymont
crazymont
124 posts
Nomad

Dreams about dead space :c

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

The kettle is calling the pot black. You dreamed I was a short 12-year-old ginger.

Yes, and that was amusing. The difference is that most of the dreams here make no sense, and are somewhat disturbing.

Is it just me, or are there a lot of dreams about video games on here?
Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

I always dream about Flying threw my town
Then lots of different things happen:
There might be a zombie invasion
There might be a bomb
There might be a ruthless killer after me ( Chunky? )
There might be a pretty girl
There might be nothing happening, then I can relax

shojen123
shojen123
1,290 posts
Nomad

3 times in my life i dreamt i had a pet beaver that lives on my trampoline whenever i would go to interact with it would maul me

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

when i was little i kept having dreams their was dogs in buisness suits in my sisters room. it was scary

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

I had one or two distinct dreams, when I was little, that I kept dreaming from time to time, seemed to be always the same. But it's long since I had the last one of those. Strange thing, I used to have a lot of dreams where I was running from something, or had to run for another reason, though I didn't have them anymore in a long time either.
I recently also had a lot of dreams about birdspiders, my own or other ones. I seem to care quite a lot for those little buddies^^

Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

Usually I don't dream, but sometimes in my dream I wake up in another dream and then I wake back up into real life.

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

always have the same dream over and over again. I always dream about Chunky and when he's about to kill me, i wake up...

by "chunky" do you mean chuckie?

and to answer the question no I dont I can never even remember my dreams anyway
PracticalManiac
PracticalManiac
295 posts
Peasant

Lately I have been dreaming about driving. Me and my girlfriend and all my friends had motorcycles and we were zooming through las vegas using off ramps as actual ramps.

Showing 31-45 of 57