The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernIf you could be any animal on Earth, what would you be?

60 7577
Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

The questions assumes anything OTHER than a human ofcourse, and limit your answers to real creatures, not fictional or mythological. Feel free to offer your reasoning if you like.

I would be a great white shark

• 60 Replies
ShadowShank696
ShadowShank696
577 posts
Nomad

id probably be a lion because if there immense strength or a cheetah for there speed

alleyx
alleyx
4 posts
Nomad

Penguin! Just because they are awesome and are majorly skilled at belly slides.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

a fox or a wolf. i just like them so much and id rather be one of them instead of a human XP

deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

I'd be a bald eagle. Life is awesome when your a free bird. Your just flying around the world, the wind on your face. I would also like to be a snake or wolf.

LiLRick
LiLRick
254 posts
Nomad

I'd probably be a collosal squid because nothing eats them other than juveniles eaten adult bull sperm whales infrequently.

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

I'd probably be a bird. Most likely a White-throated Needletail. Just fly around super fast. Somehow get caught. Spend the rest of my life in a zoo.

I would love to feel the wind in my face. I'd probably do free-falls and go up at the last second.

GlimmeringStars
GlimmeringStars
95 posts
Nomad

I'd love to be any type of big bird, preferably albatross but I wouldn't mind, I'd love to experience what it's like to fly with the wind in your face.

TheGr8est
TheGr8est
703 posts
Nomad

Id want to be a cheetah
run faster than anything else.

Divisible
Divisible
104 posts
Nomad

I'd like to be something like a dolphin, living underwater would be something that I'd find interesting as long as there is no pollution in the water, it would be alright for me.

urbanwolf232
urbanwolf232
784 posts
Peasant

i would be a king cobra,so people would be scared of me and i wouldint have problems with them!

bobomonkey
bobomonkey
96 posts
Nomad

I would want to be either a Falcon because I would love to fly, or I would want to be a bobcat, living in the mountains I think would be fun.

DustyLee
DustyLee
216 posts
Nomad

Probably would b a lion for two reasons, the woman bring them their food and they can just sleep all dAY.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

A male lion. They sleep most of the day and the only real work that they have to do is protect their family and sometimes go out hunting. The lioness usually goes out hunting.

And by being a male lion, you're at the top of the food chain for animals, mostly.

tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

I would be a hawk, because I would love to fly and because I could swoop down and snatch up prey

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

I would want to be a platypus.
Just 'cause

Showing 1-15 of 60