ForumsThe Tavern[nec] the most deadly weapon of all time.

112 24369
raptor700
raptor700
70 posts
Nomad

what do u think it is?

• 112 Replies
iMogwai
iMogwai
2,027 posts
Peasant

most deadliest weapon (hmm) not nuke.nuke = massive destruction. it would be radioactive weapon(this is what i think) :|

Nukes are radioactive. Sort of what makes them nuclear.

Anyways, the most deadly weapon has to be the Death Star. That thing could blow up planets!
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

The most deadly thing is Galactus. He can devour planets. I don't think he's a weapon and I don't care if he's not, he can eat planets, therefore he wins.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Deadly?! Hmm... the weapon who has killed most people of all is the AK-47. Galactus is better than the Death Star; because Gal take the enegy and the DeaSt doesn't. A blackhole works like Gal; but a blackhole actually exist...

TheGr8est
TheGr8est
703 posts
Nomad

Electricity
duh..
its like so obvious
lol

wolf1991
wolf1991
3,437 posts
Farmer

Words.

Our threats, actions, reactions all done through words. What is said, or unsaid, can often lead to the deadliest of consequences.

moklon
moklon
351 posts
Nomad

The nuke of course i think maybe most likely....

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

Thomas J. Crapper.

He didn't invent the toilet. He only made it popular and modern.

To all you guys that said nukes, really? Did anyone even read a scientific magazine before? Pretty much any destruction power in the galaxy is a lot stronger then the nuke.

-Anti-matter (could make an anti-matter bomb) 1 gram of anti-matter exploding = I think it was 100 000 times the strength of a nuke.

-Supernovas or ultranovas are like H bombs but a billion times stronger.

-Obviously black holes are one of the most "destructive" (if you consider it destructive) things that we know of.

-Impacts of huge objects like a meteor(diameter of 10km) hitting the earth would cause an explosion 10 000 times bigger then all the nukes that we have combined.

-Gamma immersions from the supernova explosion would kill all life form.

-Somebody that creates a deadly virus that can spread really quickly could also cause many more deaths then a nuke.
Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

I would say a biological weapon could be the deadliest.

i don't think so. your body can fight off disease when hit with one, but you can't defend yourself by being hit with a nuke. specifically the hydrogen bomb.
farrowking37
farrowking37
610 posts
Nomad

the worst weapon is and virus or other ailment, they ravage countries that have no money to buy vaccination, and kills millions of people around the world a year.

also, why does everyone say nuke? i know it kills tons of people, but in terms of mass production, you can't pump out thousands of nukes in a couple seconds.
the most effective and deadly weapon is one that kills, but also is quick to make itself.

Teakorian
Teakorian
6 posts
Nomad

Well i would have to say a biological weapon such as agent orange because it can devastate countries

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Did anyone even read a scientific magazine before? Pretty much any destruction power in the galaxy is a lot stronger then the nuke.

Read the title of the OP. We're talking about human weapons currently in existence, not things we may have in decades.. or even centuries.

In seriousness, I would go with a biological agent. You need something that can spread very fast. Nukes would only be truly devastating if you used thousands of them.
mvsmota
mvsmota
2 posts
Nomad

An atomic bomb

Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

I'm probably going to have to say 'religion' on this one. Not only do people go to war over religious beliefs and end up dying but these feuds and wars get passed down to the next generation, alongside religious beliefs, for them to kill themselves over and repeat the cycle.

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

what do u think it is?

That is the OP. Doesnt say human weapons that already exists.

I'm probably going to have to say 'religion' on this one.

Very true
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Religions not evil unless you count the inquisition, and they are not too powerful.

Showing 16-30 of 112