The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernKids At School

74 10242
jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

We all have kids at school that are dumb, anoing, and ignorant oh almost forgot imature. I have alot of these in my class I would tell some stories but they would be way to long cuz there are so many. This is where u can talk about the kids in your class that fall into thos catorgories.

• 74 Replies
Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

" Is Dublin in Germany? "
- Annoying kid with no friends ( literally )

Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

TEACHER: Okay class, I hope you are ready for the Chemistry End of Term test.

STUDENT: WAIT!!

TEACHER: Yes?

STUDENT: It's my birthday tommorrow!

TEACHER: NOBODY CARES (STUDENTS NAME)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STUDENT: Sorry miss. But wait! Serious question now.

STUDENT: Is Urine an element?

TEACHER: ...You may begin the test.

Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

I got one last one for the day.

TEACHER: (students name), you only got 11.5/60 in the last math test... and now your talking again.

STUDENT: I'm sorry, but I just dont understand this!

TEACHER: Let's go over it.

Then they were talking for about 2 minutes then suddenly...

STUDENT: WHATS 2 x 7??? WHATS 2 x 7??? YOU TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Well theres this one kid in my grade he is sooo anoying. Its gunna take some time to describe soo yeah.

He eats 2 bags of chips along with the normal supply of food. He is tall, and FAT. He has his hair all wild up. He doesn't take a hair cut. His hair is all greasy and stuff ewww. He thinks he is good looking. He cant see literally one feet in front of him. He has to walk all the way to the board so he is littlerally 5 inches and reads it. He is also a nerd cause all he talks about is games. He makes fun of people when they are right next to them. He thinks he has friends when he doesnt. Well yeah...

Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

Most likely parents :P
Were not disiplined enough. As soon as they brought out caning and hitting bad and naughty children, our race was doomed.

WolfWolf
WolfWolf
800 posts
Nomad

The majority of kids at my school are complete idiots. Worst of all the teachers don't care at all. The whole room can practically set off a bomb and the teacher wouldn't care. But the ringleader of the band of idiots is truly the worst. He shows NO respect to anyone, not even to himself. One time we had to do a project on animals and I tried to choose a golden jackal but he just walks up and says he wants to do it. I'm there telling the teacher not to since he probably doesn't know the scientific name for it. He then says, "Yes I do. It's golden jackal." Guess what? The teacher actually let him do it. Worst of all he has this annoying long hair that he bashes around so it gets right in people's faces. I don't know what parents are thinking these days.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,612 posts
Peasant

I can't say my schoolmates are idiots. they are usually nice people, but I can't really have serious conversation with them, or talking about "greater" things, like religion for example, whatever. really, before I dscovered this site I almost never had any serious discussion with anyone. since I have no one to talk about these things I spent a lot of time alone thinking about them, and I have never been very talkative with my friends. when I met the only person I could actually have some discussion with, I enjoyed talking with him so much that I even thought I was gay, lol. I have never seen him in a lot of time now, but I think the people in this site are a decent alternative.

PracticalManiac
PracticalManiac
295 posts
Peasant

the only problems I have with kids at my school was everyone tried so hard to conform and be cool. Basically fake... Plus the bullys and jocks. Anyways it seems like you are all describing pretty unique kids who just like to be goofy... It's not that bad.. lol

PracticalManiac
PracticalManiac
295 posts
Peasant

TEACHER: Okay class, I hope you are ready for the Chemistry End of Term test.
STUDENT: WAIT!!
STUDENT: It's my birthday tommorrow!

I lol'd so hard hahaha. This kid seems cool to me.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

And he did a project on Dragons

I wrote an essay on dragons once.

And I have to say, we don't actually have any ignorant or silly kids in my class. Might be the upside to universities.
machinesway
machinesway
101 posts
Nomad

I am so glad I am no longer in school, unfortunately you find these same people in the place you work though....no escaping them...well there is, it's a lot easier to when you're their boss.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

There are a few people in each one of my classes that slack a lot and disrupt the class by talking loudly with their friends and such.
Luckily some of my classes are AP classes, so I don't have those ignorant kids in there. But with normal classes - yeah, there are those kind of kids in there.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

I knew this one kid who got written up for flicking the light switch on and off. That's probably not what you're talking about, though.

iamnotironman
iamnotironman
1,287 posts
Nomad

Theres this one kid who just wants attention so he does things hes not supposed to to get us yelling at him.It worked at first but now we just ignore him.

SparklingKnight
SparklingKnight
72 posts
Nomad

I dont like school and I wish it disnt exist. The one thing I hate the most is the teachers. They are really stupid and bossy and it annoys me. One of the teachers in my school recently got married and is now thicker than ever.

Showing 16-30 of 74