The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernKids At School

74 10244
jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

We all have kids at school that are dumb, anoing, and ignorant oh almost forgot imature. I have alot of these in my class I would tell some stories but they would be way to long cuz there are so many. This is where u can talk about the kids in your class that fall into thos catorgories.

• 74 Replies
StrategicCaptain
StrategicCaptain
393 posts
Nomad

Well, I have this very lazy, fat and stupid kid in my class. He usually just sits down and asks someone to his paper for him when the teacher tell everyone to come up and get one. He also is very rude. Here we go..
Meeveryone was talking about a football team) Dude, the Shock suck.
Kid: You suck the entire Shock Teams Balls!
Me: Wow, you have the wort burns.
Kid: No I don't.
Me: You may think that you lazy no good mother loving potato.

deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

Two sittiation that happened at school.

A girl gets a good grade.

Me: Tou cheater (as a joke)
Girl: You say me cheat! Please don't tell anyone!
Me: You cheated!
Girl: Yeah of of her (points at other girls desk).

A classmates is looking at our teacher constantly.

Teacher: Why are you always looking at me? What do I need to cover my self so you can stop looking at me?
Boy: I was looking at... Looking at...
Teacher: C'mon! Spit it out!
Boy: I was looking at your breasts.

budokai1694
budokai1694
255 posts
Peasant

hmmm, how about kids being stupid enough to smoke one of the electric cigarettes in my english class???
he got away with it too! making it even worse

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

You should see my school. It is full of a bunch of ignorant and want-to-be-but-never-will-be-gangster-kids. Yep.

Anti_Hero1317
Anti_Hero1317
31 posts
Nomad

"I'm a vegetarian but i only eat chicken"
-blonde in my last period class

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

me: hi (trying to be nice)
weirdo: shut up im not gay!
yeah, this happens a lot at my school.i sometimes ask my parents why i go to an insanie assilum instead of a school lol

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

On the bus:

Girl - Why are you looking at me?!
Boy - I was turning to look at the window!
Girl - You have your own window!

They fight a lot.

Teacher - Every guy in the room, imagine pissing an orange. That's pregnancy.
Me - How did the orange get in my ****?

One of my less fine moments.

Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

nice d_dude, did ya get in trouble.

savdebunnies
savdebunnies
111 posts
Nomad

"why do people die?"
same girl as my last post

sodangobsessed
sodangobsessed
200 posts
Nomad

This kid in my class is kinda stupid and random. Once in math we were talking about angles or some crap and he screamed out "THERE ARE FLIES IN THE CLASSROOM!!!"

Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

Unfortunetly, I'm in all advanced classes and I cannot stand English, so I dropped advanced English. Big mistake. In my regular class there's this blonde who enjoys the smell of her own, um... unmentionables?

Alleddine
Alleddine
17 posts
Peasant

I have a retarted & random dude in my class, once in geography we studied cities in China & fromp that time he repeats : Fuuchon ! Honk Kong !...
This guy is so violent & aggressive too, he always hits people arround him, he even created his own Martial Ats style, with at least 20 deadly move ._.
So his style is named : Hatimuun Chika, some of his most dangerous moves :
Chikalala !: a direct hit in the head
Sportive Injection !: a powerful push in the back
Fuuchon hit! : a deadly strike in the stomach ( you may vomit when you feel it)
Ect ect ...

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

i usually doze off into my own little land and sometimes when the teacher calls on me it disturbs be so much i go "Wha? who? WAIT!"

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

sometimes, in class i start looking at something then slowly i starts getting faces and body's on it and the dance around until i force myself out of it.

iamlentil64
iamlentil64
88 posts
Nomad

The most annoying person I've ever known (and still do) is a blonde spotty girl who wont LEAVE ME ALONE. Every time I walk to a different class she'll follow me and say ''Heeeeyyy thheeerrree!'' and acts as if she's my friend. By the way she's isn't very popular and she's been out with my best mate in primary school. The other day in Religious Studies we had to get together into pairs and I went strait for my best mate, but the blonde spotty girl came right to me and sat next to me AS IF SHE'S MY PARTNER! So I ended up having to spend the rest of a already boring lesson having to pair up with her!

Showing 46-60 of 74