The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernKids At School

74 10243
jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

We all have kids at school that are dumb, anoing, and ignorant oh almost forgot imature. I have alot of these in my class I would tell some stories but they would be way to long cuz there are so many. This is where u can talk about the kids in your class that fall into thos catorgories.

• 74 Replies
MalKeshar
MalKeshar
108 posts
Jester

My class isnt dumb there just super immature and act like 1st graders.

LivingToDie
LivingToDie
303 posts
Nomad

I dont like school and I wish it disnt exist. The one thing I hate the most is the teachers. They are really stupid and bossy and it annoys me. One of the teachers in my school recently got married and is now thicker than ever.

Completely unrelated to the topic, this is about the kids at school not a General Discussion things you dislike about school.

What I dislike about the kids at my school is that most of them are extremely annoying and have a tendency to disrupt the class, it happens more frequently during a test which makes it a lot harder to concentrate as well.
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

there's this kid that always st-stutters all the time and some that just are too annoying to describe. I know the stuttering kid can't help it but i can't help myself from being annoyed.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

there's this kid that always st-stutters all the time and some that just are too annoying to describe. I know the stuttering kid can't help it but i can't help myself from being annoyed.

I have a friend that stutters. Me and all of my friends that are also friends with him have gotten used to it, I guess.

It's not too much of a problem, really.

There are many people at my school that annoy me, really. That's all I'll say about it.
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,585 posts
Duke

Aryt,

Why do we need to poo etc..

OMG
OH HELL NO
OH MY FRIKIN GAHD NO!

that was not the stupidest question my classmate asked
XD

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Most of the people at my school aren't quite bright, sadly. I dislike being pointed out as "that smart kid".

That's all.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,585 posts
Duke

Most of the people at my school aren't quite bright, sadly. I dislike being pointed out as "that smart kid".

That's all.

Some student in my school thinks shes so smart cuz everyone isn't as hardworking, frankly im just lazy...

lol
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I don't sympathize with the "smart but lazy" people, honestly.

PracticalManiac
PracticalManiac
295 posts
Peasant

I bet the kids you all think are "annoying" think your just as annoying. lol.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Here's three of my favorite ones...two from a science class, one in an English class.

Teacher: "That's why when you exhale on a window it's wet"
Kid: "WHAT! WE DON'T HAVE WATER IN OUR LUNGS!" *Teacher Facepalm*

Kid: "Do we have to know the langauge to go on the London trip?"

Science test question: "Which of these is not a cloud? A,Cumulous. B,Cirrus. C, Puffalous. D,Stratus."

Half the class got the cloud question wrong T.T, such fail makes me sad.

Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

TEACHER: Okay class, I hope you are ready for the Chemistry End of Term test.
STUDENT: WAIT!!
TEACHER: Yes?
STUDENT: It's my birthday tommorrow!

I lol'd so hard hahaha. This kid seems cool to me.

Well. The truth is, that student is me :\\
Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

Half the class got the cloud question wrong T.T, such fail makes me sad.

It's C right?
darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

I've actually got a pretty good group, other than one idiot who no one likes and somehow thins he's popular and a kid who thinks everybody's out to get him. Some people can be annoying, but they're not stupid, though I do find it annoying when I know something the teacher is teaching us and they're just learning it, so all their questions sound stupid to me.

kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

Thats how it is in my class.I hate being blamed for stuff they do as a group.
savdebunnies
savdebunnies
111 posts
Nomad

"What is a apocalypse?" Girl in my class (not blond)
She asked this 17 times last month.
You'd think she was four.

Showing 31-45 of 74