ForumsArt, Music, and WritingAdventures of AG : A State of Emergency

285 62372
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

OKAY! So.
As a few may already know, Tacky and I are making an adventure of sorts. Who knows what it will lead to?
BUT! Here is your chance to become a part of something that could very well take off and wind itself in the history of AG!

Here is the template that we have figured so far.

Picture, optional.
Nickname: So we can call you easier.
What you are: Fairy, Bunny, etc.etc.
Description of your characters look
Description of your characters personality
And how have you contributed to any section of the Forums.

Thank you, and we will probably upload a bit of it tonight, if not tomorrow.

Let's make this work! Woot!

• 285 Replies
zoes11
zoes11
11 posts
Nomad

Nickname: MonteDente
Description: Rogue with holy silk and dual knife. Also use the cap from his master.
Personality: Friendly
Contributions: Adventurer, Head of Mercenaries Forces
Fighting Style: Jiujitsu, High-Flyer, Taijutsu
Moral Code: I don't know

latpasko
latpasko
295 posts
Nomad

i hope its not too late to join:

name: Sifiriamisfiragy
nickname: Lat
what i am: i am a spirit
personality:likes traveling between worlds and adventuring.
fighting style: takes control of a persons body by entering it through the spiritual realm.
picture: http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k557/latpasko/Capture.gif

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,270 posts
Nomad

Bump.

I was actually thinking of doing that, along with a funny picture...

But yeah, if you're on another hiatus, can you at least announce it?

That'd be great.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Who would be on a hiatus?
o.O It's two of us, you know....
And soon, dears. Soon. I have rookie camp going on, which is almost 12 hours of my day, So when I'm here I'm trying to finish some old things up among other things.
WE WILL WRITE, DEARS. WE WILL.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

I'm so sick and tired of waiting for this.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Fear not, citizens. The story is currently in the editing phase.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

YES!
IT IS!
And if I remember to go back through it and add on to it, IT WILL BE POSTED BEFORE 6 AM

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

"Carlie?" whispers Bunneh. He'd heard of her; a legendary figure.
Oak gulped. He barely remembers Carlie; the predecessor of Cormyn. She was powerful. An administrator capable of Perma Bans. "S-sorry for intruding..."
"Why are you apologizing?" Carlie smiles. "Thank goodness you aren't involved in the fray over there. I hate it when Newcomers don't understand the rules..." A tired look crosses her face and she slowly adjusts her crown. She sweeps past them and moves into the fray, her long hair flying out behind her.
"Wait!" yells Oak. "Which way is the Forum?"
Carlie smiles and points. "Stay out of trouble, Newcomers."
Bunneh and Oak stand in silence for a few moments, her powerful glow finally fading from the alley.
"That was..."
"Yeah. We should.."
"Head back."
They pause again and start back in the right direction, through the ever dimishing crowd of flamers.

"Are we lost, Nurv?" Moon shouts angrily at the rabbit. "I know just where we are!" Nurv calls over his shoulder to Moon and Jeol, who are watching the ball of energy dash to an unknown location. The trio stops at a small building, but Nurv rushes up the stairs and Moon and Jeol are too distracted to see the name of the building as they chase after Nurv. Jeol's ears start to twitch just as Moon starts to hear voices coming from behind a door. Nurv and Jeol huddle behind Moon, as she starts walking to the door to listen. As she leans her ear to the door, it swings open and Moon crashes to the floor, hearing nothing but a ringing and some faint giggles.
"Just what do we have here?" Strop says while lending a hoof to Moon.
"Nothing. Just coming to look for you, because we are leaving very very shortly." Moon says, flustered. She takes Strop's hoof, then pushes it away, hard, as soon as she stands.
"Who are these visitors?" A [I don't know what to call Zophia... A bug? One of her furry fox friends?] questions as she stands up to greet us.
"I'm Moon Fairy, This is Nurvana and Jeol. We stumbled across this time through a por-" Moon is cut off by Strop's hoof.
"They are here for me, I have to go back out. See ya, Zoph." Strop says as he shoves Moon and Nurv through the door. He shuts the door and says "Let's go, no time to lose" as they run from the building, forgetting about Jeol still inside the room.

Back in the room, Jeol is nibbling at a cookie left over on a stray plate.
"What are you doing, little one?" Zophia says as she stares at Jeol with a keen intrest.
"I, uh, oh- I was just getting some food before we go again." Jeol says with an innocent look in his eyes.
"Where are you headed to? Your friends left you behind, you know." She says with mirrored innocence.
Jeol, being a smart bunny and remembering that Strop didn't tell Zophia about the time portal, simply said, "Oh, we are just headed back out to get rid of the flamers and trolls and that. Gotta help the site, you know." And with a bounce and a hop, he opened the door and dashed after Strop and the others.

"Why didn't you tell Zophia about the time portal?" Moon asked, flying beside the bunny and horse.
"What she doesn't know, won't hurt her." Strop said, and with his tone, ended the topic.
"I'm not leaving without Jeol." Moon said as she quickly turned around and went back for him.
Strop and Nurv slowed down, and turned to look back at her. They saw a small white bundle of fur hopping to Moon just as she turned around and motioned for them to keep running to get back to the group.
"Jeol, hop in my arms, I'll get you back faster!" Moon shouted to Jeol who was a good bit away. With a flash of white, She looked down to see Jeol in her arms, and she smiled and started flying at a breakneck speed.

"I cannot believe they left like that." Tacky pouts and plops herself down next to Wolf. "So. How is it going, O Wolfeh?"
Wolf lets a small grin cross his face. "Waiting for something interesting to happen."
"Right. Because time portals and Flame wars..."
"Everyday stuff."
Tacky chuckles, leaning back on the curb and spectating the flames slowly die down. She then spots two figures approaching swiftly from the opposite direction and springs up, fists at the ready. "Who's there?"
"Auuuuughhh!!!" Bunneh and Oak speed swiftly into the alley and hide behind Wolf's tall frame. A thundering horde of what appears to be angry users stampede past the alley. They're carrying torches and a few seem to be heavily pixellated, evidence of Oak's pixel gun.
"What," Tacky looks murderous. "Did you do?"
"We might have gotten some people mad." Bunneh grins weakly. "They were noobs." He mutters under his breath.
"What exactly...did you do?"
"We got in the middle of some Flaming and...we might have thrown some back."
"I hate to act like the responsible one here..." Tacky sighs and unsheathes her knife. "Don't get random and dangerous users angry please." She motions for Bunneh, Oak and Death to follow her as she quickly slips through the alley.
"Where are we going?" whispers Oak curiously.
"We need to get to them before they get to us. And we can't distract Danny over there." Tacky states in a matter-of-fact voice. "There they are." She points at a cluster of flaming torches.
Smatterings of "Where are those TWERPS?!" echo and bounce off the stone walls.
"Good job." chuckles Death.
Tacky grabs Oak and Bunneh and skates into the middle of the pack. "Looking for these guys?"
There's immediately a furious roar and the pack closes in on the few. "And now." Says Tacky, an evil glint in her eye. "We can fight back."
Oak shoots off a few rounds and Death strikes swiftly at the sides of the group. Bunneh manages to land a few kicks while Tacky slashes with her Troll knife. The angry users immediately pull out weapons, smiling evilly. Oak recognizes some of the older presently-banned users and gulps.
Tacky fends off a troll hidden in the group. "Why did you have to infuriate actually skilled users-"
A cry of anguish rips through the group and Tacky's expression turns to one of shock and horror.

wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

Did I just randomly disappear?

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I hope I pop up again some time. Good update too.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,270 posts
Nomad

I sure hope I don't die or anything anytime soon. D:

Nicely done, by the way.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

I'm so confused. What exactly is Strop doing?

wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

I'm so confused. What exactly is Strop doing?

Back in time with Zoph having tea or talking or doing the polka. Your guess is as good as mine.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

NO BODY KNOWS, THAT IS THE BEAUTY OF IT!
Anyways, Strop was off *mysteriously* doing his own thing, you will find out LAAAAAAATERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

"Just what do we have here?" Strop says while lending a hoof to Moon.

I have hooves for mittsies, so cute!

"What she doesn't know, won't hurt her."

Translation: "What she does know, will cause trouble." <- hypocrite

In short, it seems that I'm behaving like myself. Carry on, then!
Showing 181-195 of 285