ForumsArt, Music, and WritingAdventures of AG : A State of Emergency

285 62371
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

OKAY! So.
As a few may already know, Tacky and I are making an adventure of sorts. Who knows what it will lead to?
BUT! Here is your chance to become a part of something that could very well take off and wind itself in the history of AG!

Here is the template that we have figured so far.

Picture, optional.
Nickname: So we can call you easier.
What you are: Fairy, Bunny, etc.etc.
Description of your characters look
Description of your characters personality
And how have you contributed to any section of the Forums.

Thank you, and we will probably upload a bit of it tonight, if not tomorrow.

Let's make this work! Woot!

• 285 Replies
deathopper
deathopper
1,567 posts
Nomad

I'm in this one! That's good to hear... I mean read.
It was a great uptade. Nicly done. Can't wait for more.

kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

I hope its not too late to join:

Nickname:Jack
Description: A human.Wears dark cloaks to hide his face.Brown hair and eyes.
Personality:A king from a far away land.Funny,Loyal and likes cows.
Contributions: Forums games,Video games and sometimes the AMW.
Fighting Style:With a hidden blade,Assassin style.
Moral Code: Cross me and that will be the end of you.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

I have hooves for mittsies, so cute!

Mittsies? Bahahahaha. Well, we couldn't say hand, 'cause you're a horse.... so the hoof stays. Bonus 'cause you like it.

HEY HEY HEY TACKY WE FINALLY GOT STROP RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
\\small victory
wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

So Moon when's the next update? Or do you know? Perhaps the inguanas have delayed progress, perhaps not. Regardless it matters not.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

The iguanas have almost taken over, huge delay. But the otter forces came to the aid of the platypi. So there will be an update on Moon-n+dare-re+y. As long as the flamingoes will stay away, that is.

ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
993 posts
Nomad

Moon-n+dare-re+y

Wouldn't that spell out Mooday? Just saying.
Anyways, I like this story, and I think there should be an official day for updates. So, we know when to expect it, and have something to look forward to. ^^
wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

It makes sense if you understand the mind of Moon. Moon being a women however, leaves that to the nigh impossible.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Precisely, Mooday. It's so much more fun to say than Monday. Just say it a few times, you'll get used to it.

Anyways, there is no such thing as an official update for.... well anything. I'm not going to conform my schedule to fit this for AG, it is merely for fun, I'm not dedicating a deadline so I can have even more stress on me when I don't think I can finish it in time. And not to mention I have no idea of Tacky's schedule, she is still in school and doing testing, so I'm not going to put pressure on her, either.

So. I do hope you understand the reasoning when neither one of us give you an official day for updates, they will come when they come.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

Good move Moon, seeing as you fail to meet any deadlines you make in the first place.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Hi, Nurv.
I'm sorry that Tacky and I have a life outside of AG. That doesn't excuse me not meeting my own deadlines, but it isn't like your life depends on it, so suck it up, or I will gladly remove you from this story.
Mkay? ;D

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

It makes sense if you understand the mind of Moon. Moon being a women however, leaves that to the nigh impossible.

I have reached epiphany.

They story is pretty good so far. I enjoy it as much as I enjoy you delaying putting up new segments. XD

Of course, I'm not one to talk... :/
XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

ill just jump in and side with moon... deadlines are stupid.

anyway, can anyone join this at anytime. or are there too many people already?

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

You can join in, sure. Just get the template and that and fill it out, then boom post it on here.

XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

Nickname: Pablo

What I am: A kid from Mexico

Description: Pablo is about 5'8, very tan skin, brown curly hair about down to his eyebrows, green eyes, and pretty skinny, about 125lbs.

Personality: Pablo is a curious kid who likes to be involved in things. He is always doing something new and is very social. He is terrible at making decisions when called upon and is no leader. But once given a direction to go in he is very efficient in his work.

Contribution: Tavern, not much to tell you the truth.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

We also have a moral code thing and fighting style we added, if you could fill that in as well, your all set

Showing 196-210 of 285