ForumsArt, Music, and WritingAdventures of AG : A State of Emergency

285 62324
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

OKAY! So.
As a few may already know, Tacky and I are making an adventure of sorts. Who knows what it will lead to?
BUT! Here is your chance to become a part of something that could very well take off and wind itself in the history of AG!

Here is the template that we have figured so far.

Picture, optional.
Nickname: So we can call you easier.
What you are: Fairy, Bunny, etc.etc.
Description of your characters look
Description of your characters personality
And how have you contributed to any section of the Forums.

Thank you, and we will probably upload a bit of it tonight, if not tomorrow.

Let's make this work! Woot!

• 285 Replies
XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

Moral code: Everyone is a friend to Pablo until he sees a reason to not be friends with them. Try to be nice and respectful to everyone.

Fighting style: When Pablo has an enemy, witch is rare, he will usually end the fight with a revenge that they may not even associate with him. As long has he gets them back he is satisfied. Usually he fights only in self defense unless highly provoked, but because he is so calm he has a long fuse, and almost never starts fights or arguments. It is hard to make him mad but if someone bothers him for long enough, fury is released. When very angry Pablo's fighting ability are unstoppable.

Thanks Moon (:

wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

So, how goes the writing ladies?

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

It is at a stand still!
But while tacky is doing her thing, I'll.... muster something for yall.
YOU GUYS GET TO WRITE AGAIN YAAAAAAAY.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

YOU GUYS GET TO WRITE AGAIN

Huzzah!
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

So, we shall see how this is going to work. I'm going to post EVERYTHING we have so far, which is 9 in all. About to be 10, though. So, if you want to take this time to read through everything, kinda piece a little bit together, or just tell me and Tacky how awesome we are, This is the time to do it! There will be an update within... well shoot, I'm not going to make a deadline for myself. I know I'm going to miss it. :P
Let's just say there will be an update shortly. Don't hold your breath, kay?

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Wooooooo I fail!
Ignore it, I'll get a mod to kill it. Let's hope that I didn't screw it up AGAIN this time.

"And now, class, the last thing you will ever learn about AG! THE FIRST PROGRAMMING CODES!" Cenere says with a spark of evil glinting in his eyes. An audible sigh is heard from every member of the class, the louder ones coming from a particular four students. Tacky, Supa, Moon, and Star all complain loudly, ignorant of Cenere's approach to their desks. A hush falls over the students as he begins his speech on how every last bit of Armor Games is important.

I feel someone nudge me in my side, it's Tacky, glancing at the supply closet. A troll, of all things, is trying to climb in the closet and cause mayhem while no one was paying attention to him. She grabs at her knife while I'm trying to remember that Paralyzing spell I learned last week. "ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?!" Cenere screams while Tacky and I aren't paying attention. Tacky automatically puts her knife back in the sheath. "To be honest Cenere, we weren't. It is the last day of school, none of use care about Programming, we just want to go home." I say with an edge of impatience.

I finally remembered the spell as Cenere's face was turning purple, I turned to the supply closet, where the troll was closing the door. I pointed my finger to the troll's hand and shot the spell at him. Before he hits the floor Tacky's all over him like white on rice, putting him in a headlock while she fumbles for her knife.

All of a sudden, Strop bursts into the classroom in his ninja get-up and in one fluid move throws a star into the troll's head and strikes a pose. Strop looks at Tacky, then at me, and finally to Cenere, who's head looks like it is about to pop off his shoulders. "If it wasn't for me, you would all be dead!" Strop says with a highly arrogant tone. "EXCUSE ME?!" I shout, jumping out of my desk and stomping over to him. "If it wasn't for Tacky spotting him, I could of never shot my paralyze spell at him, and you would of probably never come in because you heard the commotion! So THERE! We had it under control, and you just had to come bustin' up in here all like you the big deal!" I scream, and the urge to paralyze him is overwhelming.

By now, the whole class is in shock, and Tacky is poking the troll, to make sure he is dead. Cenere stomps up to Strop, who is giving me and Tacky a very weird look. Cenere and Strop start fighting, and I yell "SCHOOL IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!" as I shoot a time spell at the clock, making the bell ring.

Tacky and I walk out of the classroom and head home to the good ole AMW apartment. We pass by some of our friends on the way home, and we notice something is strange. We see a bunch of guys dressed in all black cloaks, and they don't even say Hi, like most of the AG population would. "That's strange...," I comment, "And I haven't seen a single Moderator on the way home. On the last day of school, they're always watching out for prankters."

An evil grin spreads across Tacky's face. "If they aren't looking for them, then I suppose nothing is wrong with pulling a small prank?" She says with an innocent voice. "Hehehe, who shall our newest victim be?"

Moon considers the question, weighs it. "Wolf." She says, and she starts to grin as well.

"Shall we prepare some of his...favorite chocolate chip cookies?" I ask in a prim and proper voice. I start gathering ingredients. Milk, eggs, habenero peppers.....I stir the whole lot together, taking care not to taste it by accident. "Time to bake!" I say triumphantly.
"Baking takes too long!" Moon shouts and zaps the dough with her Fire Spell.
"Excellent. Let's go." We sprint up the stairs (rather, I blade and Moon flies), and arrive at his room at the top floor.

We stand at Wolf's threshold for a few moments in silence. Then, simultaniously, we start banging loudly on the door, while yelling "WOLLLLFFF!!! WOOOOLLLLLLLLFFFF!!!!! WE NEEEEED YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!"

The door swings open with a bang, and the large figure of Wolf stands in the doorway. "What. Do. You. Want?" He asks in his low voice.
"Cookiessss" I say cheerfully. He bends to sniff them, then lets out a deep rumble of appreciation. He takes a cookie. "Get ready to run." I mutter to Moon. We brace ourselves. He then pops it into his mouth and promply turns red.
"WHAT THE %$*@!!!!"
"FLEEEEE!!" We scream. Before we know it, we're at the ground floor, and running into the crowded streets of AG. I can hear Wolf's heavy footsteps behind us, and he doesn't sound happy.
"Quick!!!" I yell. "Into my thread!" We turn a corner and jump into 'Tacky's Poetry thread', knocking over Jeol and other spectators in the process. "Sorry!!!" We duck and weave through my poetry and stories. "Get outta the way, lurkers!!!!" Moon and I yell. Users dive out of the thread in panic. It's a maze in the threads, and luckily I know my way around mine. But Wolf still follows, growling swear words.
"This is the LAST STRAW-"
"Moon's Metro-here!" Moon pulls me into her thread, and we continue running. There are more spectators here, so it's bit more crowded, but we're both small and we easily weave through the masses. Matrix, ever the helpful one, quickly asks "Wha-?" before we zoom past him, Wolf still on our heels. "He's still following us!!!!!" Moon shouts.
"We gotta get out of here!!" I respond with equal intensity. "Where should we hide?" We jump out of Moon's thread and pause for a moment at an intersection.
"Let's go to the stickies! Maybe we can find the WoM archive. It's a jungle in there!"
We head off to the nearest flourescent orange marked thread and jump in.
"Oh, no." I say, eyes widening as I take hold of our surroundings, a complex maze filled with pages upon pages of poetry.
"What?"
"This is the poetry competition--"
"Oh Shiitake."
Suddenly, we can feel Wolf's breath on our necks. "That's right. This is my turf."
I turn around slowly, hands up in the air. "Eh...sorry about that...." Then I quickly knee him in the stomach and Moon zaps him with a freezing spell.
"GO! GO! GO!" I yell. But it is to no avail, and Wolf grabs us by our collars. He smiles wickedly and holds up the habenero chocolate chip cookies.
"Crap." We groan.
"BUT I HATE COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Moon yells indignantly before Wolf has us eat them all.
That night, tongues ablaze with the fury of spicy peppers and Wolf's vengeance, we lay in our room.
"That was." Moon says, downing another glass of cold water. "Awesome."
I grin and drink another glass myself. "Agreed."
We turn over in our beds, left to thinking about the marvels of vacation.

Moon and Tacky wake up the next morning, with those spicy cookies still tingling on their lips. Moon hops out of bed, while Tacky's still sprawled across the couch, snoring softly. With the quiet in the house, Moon thinks, there would be nothing better to do than take a nice shower and cook breakfast for the both of them. The perfect way to start off Vacation.
Soon after Moon starts cooking, Tacky rouses, pointing her nose to the kitchen like a dog on a hunt.
"What are you cooking that smell so sensational to the nose?!" Tacky says, her common sense barely restraining her hunger.
"Omelets of Awesomeness!" Moon responds.
"What's in 'em?"
"Anything you want. Tell me and I'll fix it up."
"How about meat from Italy?"
"Uh. No." Moon snorts and flips the omelet over.
"But you said anything. I want meat from Italy." Tacky pouts, crossing her arms.
"Why in the heck do you want Italian meat in your omelet? What is wrong with AG meat? And after breakfast, what should we do?" Moon asks, placing the omelets onto plates.
"After we are done with our omelets, we will prance around the streets, maybe go to the Tavern if there is nothing to do here. I didn't think about planning what to do during the vacation." Tacky says, with obvious boredom in her voice.
"Eh. Alright. I've got nothing planned yet, but I think we should stop by and see a few threads. I do enjoy poetry threads." Moon responds, in a fancy tone.
"Well Miss Fairy you know I do fancy visiting poetry threads as well as any other lady would."
"And that we shall do! Here, eat your omelet fast Miss Crazy, I want to see how our poetry children are progressing."
After Moon and Tacky went about their poetry business, they came across the Tavern, obviously bustling with activity.
"They don't know what happened, some thing like a portal and Walker."
"I don't know, only Strop was left. I wonder who did it."
"The codes were broken, and a glitch portal got through."
"Who would've done such a horrible thing?"
"Woah woah woah, people," Tacky cuts through the gossip, "What is all the hub bub about?"
Supa comes out of the crowd and tries to explain the situation. "All of the moderators are gone. Some freak thing dressed in black just snatched up the mods after hitting them with a bat."
"It was a fish! I'm telling you! It was a fish!" Some random piped up from the back of the crowd.
"Anyways, only Strop is left, and the Mods are no where to be found."
"Isn't one of them a Dragon? How do you capture a dragon?!" Moon blurts out.

"With a very large net, I suppose." Tacky says sardonically, as she and Moon turn to leave. The clamor in the Tavern is getting way too loud to bear. "We really should find someone experienced to ask about this. Something tells me all the newbies won't have anything intelligent to say."
"Agreed." Moon nods. Suddenly, her eyes light up. Her wings start to flutter excitedly. "Let's try and find the Moderator's secret Forum! We can look for clues!"
"Moon." Says Tacky. "It's called secret for a reason." They sit on the side of the road, watching the bustle of the crowded Tavern.
"I think I know where it is, though. And it's bound to be unlocked, since they're all gone." Moon jumps up and starts flying in the direction of the S+S Forum.
After a few minutes of flying and skating, Tacky and Moon are face to face with a deserted Forum. The doors are open and the moderator's locks are strewn on the ground.
They gulp. "L-Let's go in." Tacky says shakily. She straightens her bunny ears nervously. Unfortunately, one of her weaknesses is her fear of the dark.
"Oh, just come on." Moon flies in swiftly, lighting up the darkened Forum with her wings. The first floor is a mess. The beds are scattered everywhere, as are the tables. There are no moderators or clues to be seen, though there is evidence of a major struggle. They decide to head upstairs. For the next few floors, there's nothing but overturned furniture. Then, on the fourth floor, Tacky and Moon hear a scratch. Then a thud. "Moderators?" yells Moon. "Cen? Strop?"
A rogue troll lunges at the two users. Tacky gasps. It's much larger than the one they tackled at the school-over five feet tall with scaly skin-and is spouting a stream of steady gibberish. "Stupidstupidsdtupidsupitupiphehehehehehehehehehe" it cackles, and lunges again, dirty claws rending the air. Moon quickly shoots off a few paralyzation spells, but the troll moves too quickly to be hit. Tacky tries kicking its torso with all the might in her small frame. She starts to take out her troll knife, but the troll catches her by the shoulder.
"Hehehehheetooslowstupids" The troll throws Tacky against wall. She gasps as the air is knocked out of her, and struggles to get up.
"Tacky!!!!" Moon shouts. She turns to the troll, anger blazing. "Oh, no you DIDN'T." She grabs the troll by the finger, and with all her fairy anger, slams it to the ground with a thud. By this time, Tacky has managed to pull herself up and stabs it in the shoulder as it tries to get back on its feet. Moon deals the finishing blow with a Crushing Spell. The troll is reduced to nothing but smithereens.
Panting, the two lean on each other to catch their breath.
"Well." says Tacky.
"That was fun." Finishes Moon.
They head up one more floor and find something completely unexpected.

Strop is lying on the floor, limbs splayed. He's unconscious, obviously knocked out by some powerful enemy. Moon approaches his limp figure.
"First you talk arrogant, and now you're napping while the mods have disappeared! What is up with you, Strop?" Moon says as she pushes him with her foot.

"Huh wuh what?" Strop sits up groggily from the floor, then quickly leaps up into a defensive position, ninja stars in hand. "Where is he? Where did he go?!"
"Woah woah woah there, pony boy, calm down." Moon says as she pats Strop's shoulder. "The mods are gone, and you are the only one left. Peculiar predicament you're in."
Tacky, intimidated by the mod, is too nervous to enter the room. She rocks back and forth on her skates by the door while Moon interrogates the ninja horse.
"I... I didn't take the moderators, Moon. All I know, is I was hit with a fish in the face, and then your kicking me." Strop says with uncertainty in his voice.
"So that's what that horrid smell is... fish... hmm... sehr interessant..."
"Moon, stop taking mental notes. I know that is what you are doing. This isn't one of your crime shows." Tacky groans, trying to step into the room without Strop noticing.

"Is that a troll knife, by any chance?" Strop says out of the blue, motioning at Tacky's belt.
"Uhm, yes...sir, penguin-make #26T." Tacky says, a hint of nervousness left in her voice.
"That is a great troll knife, penguin make, you say? May I see it?"
"Sure." Tacky says as she hands the knife to Strop. He starts flipping it around and spinning it in his palm. After some theatrics, he hands it back to her, in the way a little kid would putting a cool toy back on the store shelf would.
"That sure is a nice knife. I'll have to look into getting me one of those." Strop says, trying to make Tacky comfortable. Tacky immediately starts talking with him about knives and weapons and skates and such, while Moon looks around the floor, noting clues.

The place is ruined, but finding the little things that stick out is a talent that Moon has, and she noticed a few fish scales lying around the place. Well that proves that guy in the Tavern right, she thinks. "It's a fish I tell you a fish!" Moon finds one thing on the floor that looks out of place. Its a piece of a block with engraved with "This thr-" but then it cuts off. "Strop, do you moderators have any enemies?" Moon ask. "We have people that get mad at us, but no one would take all of the moderators. I don't even think any one could take them all." Strop answers, confused.
"What should we do? Who is going to get all of the moderators back?" Tacky asks, clutching onto her troll knife tightly.
"I will go." Strop bravely offers.
"Are you crazy? No way are you going to go alone. The criminal caught a DRAGON of all things. And you were knocked out on the floor! You can't go on your own!" Tacky shouts.
"I'll put together a team, then." Strop reasons with her.
"We are in." Moon says with confidence.
"What?! Two little kids? I think not." Strop says, astounded by the idea.
"You don't know where to look, and I do. Tacky is great with people, she can muster up brave souls to help find them. They are our moderators, Strop. Believe it or not over half the community loves them, and most everyone realizes that we need them. We are in, whether you like it or not." Moon said defiantly, leaving Strop no choice but to accept.

"We should probably hurry." says Strop. "The dude that attacked me was strong. He'll travel quickly and if he makes it to the land of Ghosts, then who knows how we'll find him? It's a wasteland out there, filled with trolls." The three of them make their way swiftly to the Tavern, where everyone's sure to be gathered, conversing.
"Uh." says Tacky. "About the trolls. There's gotta be a lot lurking around now, since most of the Moderators are gone."
"The Veterans will have to deal with them when we're gone." says Strop grimly. They turn the corner and arrive at the Tavern. Sure enough, there is loud commotion as trolls wreak havoc on the unsuspecting users, screeching nonsense. A few noobs attempt to flame the trolls away, but the fire only infuriates them further. The more adept users try to fight the trolls off, but they are still hopelessly outnumbered. Before Tacky and Moon can even react, Strop jumps into the fray. He pulls out his ninja stars and fells three trolls in one swoop. But they keep coming. Without any delay, he twirls out the Banhammer with a heavy thud.
The trolls falter for a moment, but then lunge with all their mindless fury. Like the ninja he is, Strop flips and twirls, cleaving the Banhammer through throngs of Trolls. After a multitude are sufficiently banned, the rest flee, screeching obscenities. Strop pants slightly and sheathes the Banhammer. "Annoying little things."
After everyone is calmed down, Strop swiftly leaps up on a table and shouts. "Attention!!!" His authority as a moderator is unquestionable.
"Strop, you're alive!" A random user shouts. There's a smattering of applause, but Strop silences them.
"As you know, something terrible has struck the Armor Games Kingdom. The moderators have been taken." There's a collective gasp, though most already knew. "ArmorGames cannot function without our Moderators. We need to get them back. But I can't get them back myself." A ripple of murmuring echoes through the Tavern. Strop clears his throat. "I'm putting together a team. Tacky and Moon are included." He grumbles a bit at the end. Suddenly there's an outburst of talking, and users swarm to where Strop is standing with requests to help find the Moderators. "We're only accepting those qualified." Strop yells over the crowd.
Tacky and Moon watch the clamoring from the other end of the room. "Should we help him?" Tacky asks lazily, still tired from the battle with the Troll.
"Nah..." grins Moon, stretching her wings.

After a few hours of selection, Strop tiredly picks out TO BE DETERMINED. He looks at the eager faces, most of them relatively young. "I hope you know," He says wearily, "that this will be the most difficult journey of your lives. Just be prepared. We'll meet back here in twenty minutes. Pack your things for a tough trip." He pauses, and a pained expression crosses his face. "Know that some of you might not return."

Tacky and Moon race up the stairs of the AMW Dorms, Wolf walking behind them with heavy steps. They throw the door open to their room and start throwing things into backpacks. Moon picks up a bag she always keeps handy for things like this, containing a number of weapons and some stealth clothes along with tons of t-shirts and jean shorts. She zaps it with a random spell and makes it float in the air behind her. Tacky throws in a little locked box as well as two sets of simple clothes, some snacks, and a pair of sneakers for non skatable areas.
"What's that?" asks Moon curiously, her pack floating closely behind her.
"Oh, you remember...Ernie lent us his death ray? One use only." Tacky closes her pack and opens the door. "Ready, Moon?"
"Aren't I always?" She replies in a sarcastic but honest tone. She uses a tranformation spell that turns her oversized bag into a slim bookbag and throws it over her shoulder.
They arrive at the Tavern, where they are met by Danny, otherwise known as Dannydaninja.
"No way." Blurts Moon excitedly.
"Yes way." Strop sighs. "We don't have a lead, so...we're going back in AG time. To look for some clues. This here's going to be our programmer."
Danny smiles brightly and Moon and Tacky, then punches some buttons on a small device and weaves a few codes through the air, opening a deep rift in supposedly empty space. "Let's go." The group is ready to go through, when...
"Wait!! Wait!!" Supa, pack messily assembled, stumbles into the Tavern. "Can I come?"
"Didn't I already turn you down?"
"Please." Supa pleads. "Pleeeease?"
Strop sighs. "All right." And the team steps through the portal, into the unknown.

Bunneh, Nurvana, Oak, Wolf, Q, Death, jeol, Danny, Strop, Tacky and Moon spiral through the flashing portal. Numbers and codes flash on all sides, and it's impossible to tell which way is up or down.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Everyone screams, clutching onto each other for dear life. Tacky squeezes her eyes shut, and jeol's bunny ears quiver in fearful anticipation. After what seems like eternity, the hurtling slows down and the group starts to float towards a circle of light glowing on the side of the portal. The sounds of shouting and cheerful laughter enaminate from the hole. Dan extends a hand to reach through the circle when suddenly his eyes widen. THere's a screeching noise the group starts to fall again.
"Oops." He says, eyes wide, and the team crashes through a different gate and onto the cold hard cobble stone. "Oh, no." Danny quickly scrambles upright and looks around, panic on his features.
Strop leaps up and places a sturdy hand on Danny's shoulder. "What." He grumbles. "Did you do?"
The programmer fidgets and looks down at his feet. "I might have coded the portal wrong..."
"What?!" There's a collected exclamation from the winded team. Moon glares at Danny, hands glowing with fiery anger.
"We...might be in the wrong time period."
"So where are we?" Strop narrows his eyes.
Danny looks terrified. "..I don't know." He whispers meekly.
Strop sighs. There's a pause as the group dusts themselves off and stands up, waiting expectantly for orders from the lone moderator. "Let's..eh..keep walking."
The group wanders down the abandoned streets. They make their way past an empty WEPR, save for a few stragglers, and what seems to be an early version of the AMW. "Weird." They mutter. The Forums look completely different than they do in the present time period; no stickies and there appeared to be missing forums.
Slowly, as they make their way towards where the Tavern should be, a rumbling noise echoes through the streets. It gets louder, and louder, until it escalates into a thundering roar and the team is face to face with what seems to be a war.
Strop's eyes widen. "I think I know where we are." He mutters. He quickly turns to Danny and whispers something in his ear. Then he says aloud: "Danny, when do you think you'll be able to get us to the right time? To set up all the codes?"
Danny clears his throat nervously. "I'd have to say a few hours..."
Strop curses under his breath and taps his chin, thinking. "We need someone to go scout out the area...I need to confirm that we're...here."
Tacky raises her hand, as do Bunneh, Oak and Moon. "We'll head out and check out the place." Tacky offers, and she and Moon take off at breakneck pace towards the meelee. Oak and Bunneh look at each other and head off as well, grinning with excitement.
"The rest of you make sure Danny doesn't get hurt while he codes. If he gets too injured to go on or gets distracted and messes up..." Strop frowns. "We might not be able to go back to our time."
"Where are YOU going, Strop?" asks Nurvana impatiently.
"I need to check out the Moderator's Forum." replies the mod, and takes off in the opposite direction.
Nurv groans. "Great."

Tacky and Moon end up in the middle of the conflict. Flaming resonates through the crowd, and angry rioters yell and jeer as the moderators lash out with their banhammers. Moon glances around. "I think I know where we are...I've heard of this event before." She narrowly dodges a stream of fire and returns it with a flick of her hand.
Tacky, relatively new, frowns. "When are we? Where?"
"The Great Flame War." Moon pauses for a moment as the two fight their way out of the crowd, knives and magic flashing. They settle down in a quieter area, where it isn't quite so loud. They watch the battle for a few more minutes.
"What's that?" asks Tacky, sitting down on a curb.
"I don't know too much...but it was a thread of some sort that got out of control. Flaming and all that. I didn't know it was this big..." Moon shoots a stream of magic into the battlefield, extinguishing a few flames.
"We should tell Strop." Tacky states, standing again and readying herself to fight back through the crowd.
"Yeah." agrees Moon and the two launch themselves into battle.
Tacky stabs a small troll and throws it into a fire-ball. "I have to say." She joked. "My ears are getting singed."
Moon chuckles as she lifts a particularily rowdy user above her head. "Tell me about it. My wings are fryin' here." She hurls the unsuspecting rioter into the air. "I'd have to say-"
A net closes around the two girls. "Oh, no." groans Moon.
The moderator glances at them. "Two new faces." He sighs. "It's always the new ones that get caught flaming first."
"Oh, no sir, you see-" tries Tacky but he cuts her off impatiently. It's obvious he's been fighting off flamers all day. His clothes are singed and his tail is still slightly smoking.
"Take your plea somewhere else." He growls and raises his banhammer high.
"Shizz." mutter Tacky and Moon in unison.

Oak and Bunneh, after a few minutes of fighting aimlessly through the thread, decide that they are not the best choices for scouts. Not because of their fighting abilities, but because they are both somewhat new to AG history.
"I" says Bunneh, kicking a user in the gut and dodging a fire-ball "Have no idea where we are."
"Me neither." states Oak. He blasts a pixellated bullet and catches a rogue troll in the head.
"We should probably head back..."
"Yeah..."
After a few more minutes of fighting, they find themselves in a dark alley. "Oh, boy." groans Bunneh. "Where are we?"
"No idea."
They walk down the alley for a few more minutes, whispering.
A loud, powerful voice echoes through the hall. "Why are you here?"
"Uh...uh...who are you?"
"We're...visitors..."
The figure steps into the light. "I'm Carlie, of course. Administrator of Armor Games."

Tacky and Moon shut their eyes in anticipated fear, bracing for the worst. Suddenly, a figure steps in front of the ban-hammer "Woah there pony boy," a familiar face says, standing in front of Tacky and Moon,"These two are here to help."
" Dude! Thought you would never come!" Strop says, lowering his banhammer. "If they are alright with you, then they are alright with me." Strop says as he leaps back into the battlefield, leaving the teacher with the two young users.
"You two, owe me. Big time." Cenere says as he turns around. "Oh, and you two left your.... friend behind."
CD7 jogs into view just as Cenere turns around to leave. Tacky grabs his arm, "Thank you." She says with a small grin.
"Why are you here?" Moon asks, suspicious.
"Because I want to know where the rest of the moderators went as well. Zoph is with them, I need to find them. I don't care if that means helping you out." Cenere said.
"Hmph. Well then you're with us, thanks for bringing CD7...and you know... saving us." Moon said as she walked off to get CD7.
"I...uh...I.... thanks! Bye!" Tacky says nervously, as she jogs to catch up with Moon.
"CD7! Dude! What are you doing?! Don't encourage them!" Moon scolds as she shoots some water to a flamer that was close to getting CD7.
"So sorry! They just, they are so annoying!" He shouts as he tries to fight a troll. Tacky slips behind the troll and hits him hard on the head. The troll falls with a loud crash and Tacky just smiles sweetly before attacking more trolls.
"Tacky! Try to get the team back to that alley! We need to get out of here!" Moon shouts as she sends some flamers running.
Tacky skates off and in her wake trolls and flamers alike fall to the ground. Moon hurries off to the alley, dragging CD7 with her. She spots Cenere on a roof, looking at the fighting from above. CD7 and Moon wait in the alley for what seems like forever, then Tacky comes into view with the rest of the team.
"I brought them all, now what do we do?" Tacky asks, confused.
"Did you bring Danny? He is basically our only shot at getting to the right time." Moon asks.
"He is right here" Tacky pulls Danny into a view with a shrug.
"How fast can you get us out of here, Danny?" Moon asks with impatience.
"Uh, uh, uhm.... I've been working on it... I still need about an hour." Danny says while fiddling with some unidentifiable gadget.
An audible sigh was heard from the entire team as they all picked spots in the alley to sit and wait for Danny to finish.
"We should go look for Strop!" Nurv says impatiently.
"No. Strop can handle himself." Tacky says with certainty in her voice.
"Yeah, like getting knocked out by the modnapper." Moon said, itching to move around.
"Why don't we go to look for him, then?" Nurv says, noticing Moon's fidgeting.
"He will be back in time, don't worry!" Tacky says, obviously less certain this time.
"Tell you what Tacky. Why don't you stay here while Nurv and I go look for him?" Moon says, jumping up at the chance to get out of the alley.
"Hey! I wanna go too! I can't sit still this long!" Jeol says, stretching his legs and walking towards Nurv and Moon.
"Fine! I'll stay with the rest of the team. You have an hour to find Strop. After that we are leaving you all." Tacky says, her stubborn face setting in.
"Let's go." Moon notions to Nurv and Jeol, while both bunnies look at each other with uncertainty passing through their eyes.

As the trio steps out of the alley, they see the fight still raging on. They slip around the fight, only attacking whatever approached them.
"I wonder where Strop ran off to..." Moon says to the bunnies.
"He said he was going to the Mod Forum." Jeol says, walking around the remains of a troll.
"I know where it is, follow me." Nurv says as he dashes off to an abandoned building.
Moon and Jeol look at each other and shrug, then run to catch up to Nurv.

"Carlie?" whispers Bunneh. He'd heard of her; a legendary figure.
Oak gulped. He barely remembers Carlie; the predecessor of Cormyn. She was powerful. An administrator capable of Perma Bans. "S-sorry for intruding..."
"Why are you apologizing?" Carlie smiles. "Thank goodness you aren't involved in the fray over there. I hate it when Newcomers don't understand the rules..." A tired look crosses her face and she slowly adjusts her crown. She sweeps past them and moves into the fray, her long hair flying out behind her.
"Wait!" yells Oak. "Which way is the Forum?"
Carlie smiles and points. "Stay out of trouble, Newcomers."
Bunneh and Oak stand in silence for a few moments, her powerful glow finally fading from the alley.
"That was..."
"Yeah. We should.."
"Head back."
They pause again and start back in the right direction, through the ever dimishing crowd of flamers.

"Are we lost, Nurv?" Moon shouts angrily at the rabbit. "I know just where we are!" Nurv calls over his shoulder to Moon and Jeol, who are watching the ball of energy dash to an unknown location. The trio stops at a small building, but Nurv rushes up the stairs and Moon and Jeol are too distracted to see the name of the building as they chase after Nurv. Jeol's ears start to twitch just as Moon starts to hear voices coming from behind a door. Nurv and Jeol huddle behind Moon, as she starts walking to the door to listen. As she leans her ear to the door, it swings open and Moon crashes to the floor, hearing nothing but a ringing and some faint giggles.
"Just what do we have here?" Strop says while lending a hoof to Moon.
"Nothing. Just coming to look for you, because we are leaving very very shortly." Moon says, flustered. She takes Strop's hoof, then pushes it away, hard, as soon as she stands.
"Who are these visitors?" A [I don't know what to call Zophia... A bug? One of her furry fox friends?] questions as she stands up to greet us.
"I'm Moon Fairy, This is Nurvana and Jeol. We stumbled across this time through a por-" Moon is cut off by Strop's hoof.
"They are here for me, I have to go back out. See ya, Zoph." Strop says as he shoves Moon and Nurv through the door. He shuts the door and says "Let's go, no time to lose" as they run from the building, forgetting about Jeol still inside the room.

Back in the room, Jeol is nibbling at a cookie left over on a stray plate.
"What are you doing, little one?" Zophia says as she stares at Jeol with a keen intrest.
"I, uh, oh- I was just getting some food before we go again." Jeol says with an innocent look in his eyes.
"Where are you headed to? Your friends left you behind, you know." She says with mirrored innocence.
Jeol, being a smart bunny and remembering that Strop didn't tell Zophia about the time portal, simply said, "Oh, we are just headed back out to get rid of the flamers and trolls and that. Gotta help the site, you know." And with a bounce and a hop, he opened the door and dashed after Strop and the others.

"Why didn't you tell Zophia about the time portal?" Moon asked, flying beside the bunny and horse.
"What she doesn't know, won't hurt her." Strop said, and with his tone, ended the topic.
"I'm not leaving without Jeol." Moon said as she quickly turned around and went back for him.
Strop and Nurv slowed down, and turned to look back at her. They saw a small white bundle of fur hopping to Moon just as she turned around and motioned for them to keep running to get back to the group.
"Jeol, hop in my arms, I'll get you back faster!" Moon shouted to Jeol who was a good bit away. With a flash of white, She looked down to see Jeol in her arms, and she smiled and started flying at a breakneck speed.

"I cannot believe they left like that." Tacky pouts and plops herself down next to Wolf. "So. How is it going, O Wolfeh?"
Wolf lets a small grin cross his face. "Waiting for something interesting to happen."
"Right. Because time portals and Flame wars..."
"Everyday stuff."
Tacky chuckles, leaning back on the curb and spectating the flames slowly die down. She then spots two figures approaching swiftly from the opposite direction and springs up, fists at the ready. "Who's there?"
"Auuuuughhh!!!" Bunneh and Oak speed swiftly into the alley and hide behind Wolf's tall frame. A thundering horde of what appears to be angry users stampede past the alley. They're carrying torches and a few seem to be heavily pixellated, evidence of Oak's pixel gun.
"What," Tacky looks murderous. "Did you do?"
"We might have gotten some people mad." Bunneh grins weakly. "They were noobs." He mutters under his breath.
"What exactly...did you do?"
"We got in the middle of some Flaming and...we might have thrown some back."
"I hate to act like the responsible one here..." Tacky sighs and unsheathes her knife. "Don't get random and dangerous users angry please." She motions for Bunneh, Oak and Death to follow her as she quickly slips through the alley.
"Where are we going?" whispers Oak curiously.
"We need to get to them before they get to us. And we can't distract Danny over there." Tacky states in a matter-of-fact voice. "There they are." She points at a cluster of flaming torches.
Smatterings of "Where are those TWERPS?!" echo and bounce off the stone walls.
"Good job." chuckles Death.
Tacky grabs Oak and Bunneh and skates into the middle of the pack. "Looking for these guys?"
There's immediately a furious roar and the pack closes in on the few. "And now." Says Tacky, an evil glint in her eye. "We can fight back."
Oak shoots off a few rounds and Death strikes swiftly at the sides of the group. Bunneh manages to land a few kicks while Tacky slashes with her Troll knife. The angry users immediately pull out weapons, smiling evilly. Oak recognizes some of the older presently-banned users and gulps.
Tacky fends off a troll hidden in the group. "Why did you have to infuriate actually skilled users-"
A cry of anguish rips through the group and Tacky's expression turns to one of shock and horror.

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

Nickname: Kashi (the awesome)
Description: i am cool, i look cool, i am awesome, and i look awesome.
Personality: I feel cool, i feel awesome, and i consider myself pretty nice.
Contribution- i usually post random threads, ranging from the Tavern to Video Games.
I have the threads i made on my about. The Crush the Castle thread was not made by me; i just participate on that thread a lot.
Fighting Style- I have my spartan weapon ready to be in action. I also have hand to hand combat if someone happens to snatch my awesome spartan sword.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Also, Kashi, You need a Moral Code

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

Am I ever going to get my death ray back?

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

Moral Code

I am a nice warrior, but when the time comes to be really determined, i will be. I tend to be friends with anyone. Again, i am nice (i think).

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Tacky stared at Nurvana, horrified. The tip of his ear was gone. Nurvana's mouth was wide open, shock muting his voice. The whole team stood, staring at Nurvana as he looked at his damaged ear in disbelief.

"That's what you get when you mess with us!" The leader of the flamers said. The flamers started laughing and agreeing, dropping their guard in the process. No one on the team noticed, no one except Strop, that is. He, Nurv, Moon, and Jeol had just approached the alley that the rest of the group was in when the leader of the flamers sliced at Nurv's face. Nurv dodged and the blade missed his face, but the tip of his ear didn't move fast enough. While the both groups were just standing there, Strop unleashed his ban weapon and quickly rid the alley of the flamers while the rest of them watched in awe.

"That could've gone smoother," Moon said, trying to get the team focused again, "But what's done is done. Danny, ETA on the portal?"

The programmer furiously jabbed at the buttons on his gadget, and then said with pride in his voice, "Finished! Let's get the heck out of here!" He pressed a large green button and another portal opened in the alley. The team was a bit more used to the portal travel now, and they just braced themselves for the landing ahead of them.

They all landed onto a page that looked completely foreign compared to anything from AG.
"Oh no, Danny, what have you done?!" Tacky said, the tension in her voice evident.

"I- I- I don't k-know.... I- I had the c-c-calcula-ations r-right." He stammered as he stared at the screen on his gadget. Suddenly, the expression on his face changed into anger. "Someone pressed a button! Who did it?!" He turned to face the team, staring at each one of them with a look of pure rage in his eyes. "No one touches my things. NO ONE." His eyes settled upon CD7, who was looking at the ground, afraid to glance up.
"It was interesting... I just pressed a small button... I didn't think it would do anything like this..." CD7 said in a small voice while shuffling his feet.

"Well I for one would like to know where the heck we are." Q said, impatient.
"We are at Kong. Can't you see the giant friggin' ant?" Moon said, pointing at the large ant across the site. She turned to face Tacky, who was looking around the site in amazement. "I have a hunch that we might actually find something here that will send us to our modnapper." Moon said to Tacky, quietly so that the rest of the group wouldn't hear. "What about getting back to AG? We don't know this site, and I doubt we will be accepted here." Tacky said, still glancing around at the site. "Why don't we split up?" Moon said after thinking it over. "That way, we can look for some clues while the rest stay here."

"Moon, last time we split up Nurv... got his ear chopped off." Tacky said, now staring at Moon, but she gestured to Nurv, who was rocking back and forth while rubbing his wounded ear. Jeol was besided him, telling him not to worry while Wolf was telling Nurvana how stupid he was for not moving his ear in time. "It won't be like that, I swear. I can FEEL that the modnapper was here, can't you smell that?" Moon lifted her head into the air. "It smells like Fish! The same smell that we found in the Mod forum!" Moon stared at Tacky, waiting for her to smell it.

"Moon... It's safer just to stay here, let's wait for Danny to finish this, the modnapper couldn't have come here with a bunch of kidnapped mods. How would he hide a DRAGON?!" Tacky said, her hands on her hips; her stubborn face setting in.

"Look, it will be easier to figure out whodunit if we find clues! Why don't we just let the team pick who to go with?" Moon said, bargaining with her. Tacky started to think about it, and finally relented. "Fine," She said with a sigh, "We will split up." Moon smiled and was about to say something but Tacky stopped her. "We have to tell Strop first." Moon's face fell, and she shuffled while sulking over to the horse.

"Strop. We want to split the team up, one to stay here, one to find clues." Moon said with a frown. "We are about to tell the group, just telling you first." Strop glanced at Tacky, who was talking to Nurv, trying to comfort him. "Who is going where?" He asked. "Tacky is going to stay, I'm going to find clues. It's up to you which one of us you will stick with." Moon replied, and she motioned to Tacky after Strop said nothing.

She and Moon went to stand in front of the group. "Listen up everyone!" Tacky shouted over the group. The team ignored her and Moon cupped her hands over her mouth, "HEY! LISTEN UP! WE HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY!" Moon dropped her hands and stared at the group while Tacky continued. "Thank you, Moon. Anyways, the team is going to split up." Multiple gasps rippled through the group but they said nothing. "Moon has a... hunch that we will find some clues to who the modnapper is.

"Whoever chooses to go with her will be trampling through Kong, it's gonna be dangerous." A few of the team members stared at each other, whispers of who to go with going around. Moon piped up, "I'm not forcing any of you to come with me, but whoever comes with me will need to be brave and strong. If you don't think you are up to it, don't bother. We don't have time to waste thinking about if you can do it or not." She stepped back and let Tacky continue.

"Whoever stays with me, though, will have to keep an eye out for Danny, we will be responsible for protecting him. You will have to be on alert most of the time until he finishes another portal that will lead us back to AG." Tacky said, seeing a few of the members look around for danger.

"You are going to have to pick, me, or Tacky. Neither will be completely safe, so either one you choose, it will be dangerous." Moon said, a bit softer. "Now, who will you choose?" Tacky demanded, while both she and Moon looked at the team, waiting for their decisions.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

Oh that was a good piece. Except for the part when I was brutally maimed. *grasps at ear stub*

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Okay, well as you have seen, you will have to choose.
So email AdventuresOfArmorGames@yahoo.com, and give us your answer. We will reply with a prompt for you to write about, don't worry it isn't gonna be *that* bad :P

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Nickname: Retribution
What you are: A flying rabbit that plays poker
Description of your characters look: Well, I'm a rabbit...with a halo above my head, white angelic wings and cool black shades. Oh, and I have fluffy white fur that is slightly darker than my wings. Size of normal rabbit.
Description of your characters personality: Greedy, naive
And how have you contributed to any section of the Forums: ...I have almost 20k posts? (:

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

You need a Fighting style and moral code, love.
I wish we woulda thought a that before I posted the OP...

Showing 211-225 of 285