ForumsArt, Music, and WritingAdventures of AG : A State of Emergency

285 62319
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

OKAY! So.
As a few may already know, Tacky and I are making an adventure of sorts. Who knows what it will lead to?
BUT! Here is your chance to become a part of something that could very well take off and wind itself in the history of AG!

Here is the template that we have figured so far.

Picture, optional.
Nickname: So we can call you easier.
What you are: Fairy, Bunny, etc.etc.
Description of your characters look
Description of your characters personality
And how have you contributed to any section of the Forums.

Thank you, and we will probably upload a bit of it tonight, if not tomorrow.

Let's make this work! Woot!

• 285 Replies
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Mav, you are missing the moral code

Nurrrrrrrrrrrrrv.
No giving away secrets. :P
For this, after we get this applicant thing done, and we get aaaaaaaall the information sorted out, you guys will be writing another small segment for me and Tacky. :P

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

Gah. I thought I was good.

Moral Code: Mav always strives to do the honorable thing. He is especially mindful of Cicero's 'On Duties', and believes that honor is the yardstick by which all are measured.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

Sorry about the double post, but here are my three maxims that apply to my char as well (He's based off me...):

~ Death Before Dishonor ~
~I Will Work Harder~
~It Pays to Win~

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

CommanderDude7

NickName: CD7

What You Are: A human knight

Description Of Your Characters Look: Has grey armor thats a bit boring. A sword named "Love" for reasons of puns. Brown hair that flows in the wind. Hazel eyes that gleam with laughter. A strong chin.

Description Of Your Characters Personality: Kind of lazy. Uses violence to solve most problems. Follows the code of chivalry since he is a knight. Enjoys a laugh and is loyal to friends and has honor.

Contribution To Any Section Of The Forums: Contributes to the Forum Games and the Tavern.

Fighting Style: Unknown I will ask for official label

MoonFairy

Nickname: Moon.

What You Are: I am a Fairy.

Description: Relatively small, about 5 feet, very long curly hair, awesome wings on my back, mostly wears jeans and a T-shirt.
And no, the wings don't get in the way.

In depth description will come when I get a picture

Description of Personality: Generally happy, sometimes upset by the smallest things, cannot stand bullies and is always willing to help.

Contribution: I have contributed to the forums, WOOT 2,000 POSTS btw, by giving my all to the AMW, and I visit the Tavern often along with a few WEPR debates. If you have been in the AMW, you have seen me, so I think that counts for something :P

Fighting Style: Spells powered by my Lunar Awesomeness. If I can't use spells, I like to use my Bow from a range, and my Knife for those too close. I have them on me all the time, but they can only be activated when I cast one of my many spells.

Moral Code: I may not take nicely to some strangers, but it doesn't take long to become a friend of mine. I love pretty much everyone and I will defend my friends to the death.

TackyCrazyTNT

Nickname: Tacky

What I am: A girl. XD

Description: I'm a girl (young teens maybe) who wears a penguin print dress(white belly, rest of it is black), fake bunny ears, roller-blading attire(knee protectors and elbow protectors and all that), and a belt and dagger for stabbing trolls.

Personality: Loud, with outbursts of violence (Trolls beware). I enjoy silence sometimes too, though, and will use violence to establish that. I also like eating a lot and getting into arguments. However, I also like being tricky sometimes. (Back-stabbers beware)

Contribution: I have a poetry thread and often post feedback onto others' threads as well.

Fighting style(Because I feel like it): I will kick you in the shins with my heavy roller-blades. Or I'll ram into you full speed whilst on them. Or maybe I'll elbow you or knee you with my knee and elbow protectors.

I can't use parkour (sadly enough) so I roller-blade to my destinations. If I'm in a particularly angry or violent mood, I will stab you with my Troll knife.

Moral Code: I'm loyal as heck to my friends, but ruthless to anyone that betrays me. I'm very suspicious of new people, so newbies beware. I don't like arrogant people, and if you are, I will kick you in the shin with my roller-blades.

Jeol

Nickname: Jeol

What Am I: Bunny Rabbit

Description: Large white rabbit with black tail and fading gray streak from tail to head. (I'll try for a drawing.)

Personality: Loves people and hugs and talking.

Forumations: Wherever he can talk about things from faith to randomness to poetry and stories. Loves welcoming people to AG.

Fighting Style: Kung Fu

Moral Code:

ProfessorOak

Nickname: Oak

What Am I: Professor in training.

Description: A bored student who loves to drift away in his art.

Personality: Creative, and crazy around people.

Forum Contribution: Art for the masses!

Fighting Style:

Moral Code:

Walugi

Nickname: Waluigi

What you are: Freakishly tall human

Description of your characters look: Nintendo lies! I have: blonde hair, about 8'8", unibrow, thick mustache, large nose, often seen wearing a T-shirt and Sweatpants, but will wear typical suspender outfit if forced.

Description of your characters personality: Vary brash in nature, often doesn't care what others think. relatively silent in speech. Knows a lot, but sometimes too lazy to apply it to anything. I'm a pro at bomb making

How have you contributed to any section of the Forums: I am one of two active moderators of the Battle of the bands thread, and also contribute occasionally to non-religion related threads in the WEPR

Fighting Style:

Moral Code:

Well, Supa is inactive... But still a part.

SupaLegit

Nickname: Supa

What Am I?:Male Teen and leader of the Xtreme Resistance Mafia (XRM) Not a gang leader mind you... Mafia as in group :O

Description: 6ft male teen
Wears black [often skinny] jeans, black vans or some awesome Etnies or Nike's for shoes, graphic T-shirts, sometimes I have a hoodie and a Krew hat.
Eyes: Blue green with a tint of grey for a nice Blue green hazel. I've been told my eyes are awesome many times
Hair: Hair color is "sexy brown" as it has been called medium hair length (like Justin Beibers old haircut but I had mine before he was famous grrr).
Muscular build thanks to years of football and soccer

Personality: Sometimes loud, center-of-attention leader, cunning(intelligent), brave, tricky at times, hard to figure out what may be on my mind, aggressive, hint of arrogance, persistent, considerate (to those whom I know and trust), accepting of friends, the person people want to be around. Oh yes I can't forget that I Love sports.

Contribution: Created the very popular, all dominate, Science Thread, I have a poetry thread, I'm a active Taverner, and beneficial to the AMW.

Fighting Style: Can be sneaky and merciless. Where I can act as your friend, learn what I need, then turn on you and your flesh meets my cold blade. Can also be outgoing in battle, bring victory to my allies and myself.
Efficient in martial arts/hand to hand fighting, and mastered armed combat.

Moral Code:

Wolf1991

Nickname: Wolf

What you are: Human (Male)

Description: Shoulder length black hair, green-blue eyes, average height, average build, wears jeans and t-shirts with zip-up hoodie

Personality: Quite, but disdainful of stupidity.

Contribution: See that writing thread? There we go. I also police the stupid people.

Fighting Style: Wolf is not a fighter. Instead he often uses words in an illogical logical fashion to either convience his opponent to not fight, or confuse them so much he has time to escape. Failing this he has a division of platypus at his disposal!

Moral Code: While very selfless and open to accepting new ideals. Wolf maintains a strict adherence to the following morals. Family and friends before himself, never hit a woman, everyone is to be treated with respect

Cowmaster1

Nickname: Cow

What you are: An average size hawk

Description of your characters look: I have brown feathers except the head which is a more black brown mix. Besides that, my character has all the another hawk characteristics. The eyes are piercingly blue.

Description of your characters personality: my character is a stoic, very patience and calm. I don't like to make decisions too fast but I will jump right into action when needed. My character has high endurance and can travel great distances with ease. Lastly my character is often deep thought

How have you contributed to any section of the Forums: I am often in the WERP forum and writing forum. I also wrote The Cow Story. I have currently finished the first part and am struggling on started the secondI also appear in endril and end cold as one of the main characters. Sometimes I write a poem or a haiku here and there too

Fighting Style:

Moral Code:

Strop

Nickname: Strop

Species: Horse guy.

Appearance: Horse guy. Standing about 180cm tall. Brown fur with black stockings mane, tail and nose. White blaze from nose to forehead. Most commonly seen wearing a one-piece "ninja suit" that covers everything from head to hoof.

Personality: For all appearances a hyperactive impulsive fun-loving ditz. Ultimately a responsible, nurturing character who does what needs doing.At the heart of Strop's personality is a deep-seated belief that dreams aren't always confined to the realms of fantasy. He has always lived by seeking to fulfill his dreams, and wants to encourage others to do the same.Moral code: Strength comes from standing for justice, but what is justice? Ever aware of the ambiguities of working "for the greater good", Strop is not infallible. But he tries his best. Alignment is generally lawful, always good.

Fighting style: Would like to think he practices the art of fighting without fighting. Should this fail, Strop finds it difficult to fight seriously, dodging and whirling about with fancy kicks and flips. One would think he prefers to dance than to fight (which, in all truth, he does), but call it what you will, it's really quite difficult to hit him.When the going gets serious, out comes Thor, his banhammer, and then there's no stopping him!

Contribution to the forums: AG is a special community, in that its sizeable membership are lawful and can be generally trusted to regulate itself. Despite being a moderator, Strop no longer performs much in the way of moderator duties except the occasional odd job and emergency. At one point he might have, but as one of the most senior remaining members of the moderation team and the whole community in general, the rest of his life has become increasingly busy, to the point he is more lending a presence than doing the work which has been so ably taken over by his colleagues.

Deathopper1

Nickname: Death

What you are: Male teenager. Grimm Reapers apprentice, usually goofing of with the dead by jumping on them XD. His job is to bring wandering ghost to the light.

Description of your characters look: He's tall, brown hair with black eyes. Always wearing jeans, a red shirt and sneakers.

Description of your characters personality: He's lazy, more or less funny, always ready to help a friend, wise and sticks to the rules, but sometimes breaks them when it needs to be broken.

And how have you contributed to any section of the Forums:I'm usually found in the tavern and forum games. Though sometimes visits the AMW section to read some stories and poetry.

Fighting Style:

Moral Code:

MRWalker82

Nickname: MrWalker is my nickname, silly

What you are: See picture. He is a monkey thing. I'll give out pictures if we really need them, otherwise, just know that he is a weird monkey.

Description of your character's look: Again, see the picture. I put the URL in this email for you. It can't be that hard to find xD

Description of your character's personality: Exactly like me Feisty, pedantic, sometimes cruel, and a prankster.

And how have you contributed to any section of the Forums: Hmm... I'm in the WEPR all the time, won a few poetry contests, pull pranks and jokes in the Forum Games, and occasionally stalk the Tavern.

Nurvana

Nickname: Nurv, for short.

What you are: Well, I am a teenage boy, although I can change into either a rabbit, owl, or jaguar (get +1 from MoonFairy?) for short periods of time.

Description of your character's look: Well, he's tall, with dark brown hair that sweeps over his eyes. His mouth is usually set it a kind of cross between a smirk and a frown. He wears a white buttoned shirt tucked into jeans, and either a black or pink tie (depending on his mood); he occasionally adds a black sports jacket. He has an amethyst band on his right pointer finger, which gives him the power to change persons.

Description of your characters personality:Just make him like me XD

How have you contributed to any section of the Forums: Well, first and foremost, I stalk the WEPR looking to instigate arguments that have little to do with the current conversation, secondly, I'll be on the AMW, being the WOM's hipster or writing Endril and End Cold, and thirdly, I'll be on the games, chillin'

Fighting Style: Well Nurv has a medium-sized sword (about 39 cm) that he uses in a slash-and-stab motion, and he wears a guard on his left forearm (under the sleeve of his shirt) because he's a parry-thrust fighter and doesn't want to have a shield on his person at all times. He keeps the sword strapped across his back, but not on holidays ^_^.

Moral code: Nurv is Catholic, and spends a lot of time at Armor Cathedral. He is particularly devout when it comes to matters of personal dignity.

Starcutie05

Nickname: Star

What you are: A Nine-Tail Fox(Female)
Description: Has star on back, Has orange eyes, A yellowish-tan coat, height when on all-fours: three feet, Height standing up:five feet.

Personality: Chatter box, smart, quiet and wery when meeting new people.

Contribution: My thread, I post poems and stories. I also poke around the tavern a few times.

Fight Style: Can breathe fire when Star feels offended or unsafe, bites with (dagger) sharp teeth, scratches with paws.(paws have a little bit of poison in them)
Moral Code: Star is nice to people or animals she knows and trusts, is wery of new people or animals. Wanders around in new places. Sometimes is foolish and gets hurt (minor) in battles,

EnterOrion

Nickname: Orion Stellus

What you are: A large orc

Description: He's big, ugly, and has armor. There, am I done? Okay, maybe not. He has grey skin, white war paint, sharp teeth, slightly hunched over, about six foot, and muscular. Typical orc, really. His armor is made of steel, and is slightly rusted with war paint and blood all over it. He carries a long sword, with forty two notches in the hilt for all the warriors he's killed.
Personality: Extremely unpredictable, sadistic, and psychotic. Tends to be a great leader, though.
Contribution to the forums: I like totally have over three thousand posts. Does that count for something?

idontsuckthatmuch
Nickname: Bunneh

What I Am: A Bunneh.

Description of characters look: Large ears, around 2 feet tall and 3 feet long. In other words, a slightly large bunneh.

Description of characters personality: Always hopping around. Both figuratively and literally. Warning: Bunneh should never ingest anything with a high sugar or caffeine count!

How I've contributed to forums: I'm a new person here in AMW, and maybe I'll become a regular. Does that help?

Holladay15

Nickname: Holladay.

What you are: Musican

Description of your characters looks: 6'0 medium messy hair jeans with t-shirt and a guitar

Description of your characters personality: funny, charming, talkative

And how have you contributed to any section of the Forums: I contribute to forum games i have made a couple and in some, im also, in the tavern, pop media and politics, world event forum i have also, made a few post on their

D_dude
Nickname: d_dude

What you are: A gecko that can camouflage like a boss.

Looks like: Depends on if he is in hiding or not. While hiding takes the color and pattern of the surroundings. Look at pic for what I usually look like. About as long as your hand. Not tall...at all.

Personality: Usually scared or nervous. Very proud of his awesome camouflage. Will jump on the face of anybody that messes with his friends.

Contribution to the forums: I hang out around the forum games a lot, and I keep the nubs in the Halo thread in check.

Zoes11

Nickname: MonteDente

Description: Rogue with holy silk and dual knife. Also use the cap from his master.

Personality: Friendly

Contributions: Adventurer, Head of Mercenaries Forces

Fighting Style: Jiujitsu, High-Flyer, Taijutsu

Moral Code: I don't know

Latpasko

Nickname: Lat

What am I: I am a spirit

Personality: Likes traveling between worlds and adventuring.

Fighting Style: Takes control of a personâs body by entering it through the spiritual realm.

Kingjac11

Nickname: Jack

Description: A human. Wears dark cloaks to hide his face. Brown hair and eyes.

Personality: A king from a far away land. Funny, Loyal and likes cows.

Contributions: Forums games, Video games and sometimes the AMW.

Fighting Style: With a hidden blade, Assassin style.

Moral Code: Cross me and that will be the end of you.

XVERB

Nickname: Pablo

What I am: A kid from Mexico

Description: Pablo is about 5'8, very tan skin, brown curly hair about down to his eyebrows, green eyes, and pretty skinny, about 125lbs.

Personality: Pablo is a curious kid who likes to be involved in things. He is always doing something new and is very social. He is terrible at making decisions when called upon and is no leader. But once given a direction to go in he is very efficient in his work.

Contribution: Tavern, not much to tell you the truth.

Moral code: Everyone is a friend to Pablo until he sees a reason to not be friends with them. Try to be nice and respectful to everyone.

Fighting style: When Pablo has an enemy, witch is rare, he will usually end the fight with a revenge that they may not even associate with him. As long has he gets them back he is satisfied. Usually he fights only in self defense unless highly provoked, but because he is so calm he has a long fuse, and almost never starts fights or arguments. It is hard to make him mad but if someone bothers him for long enough, fury is released. When very angry Pablo's fighting ability are unstoppable.

xXKa****oXx

Nickname: Kashi (the awesome)

Description: i am cool, i look cool, i am awesome, and i look awesome.

Personality: I feel cool, i feel awesome, and i consider myself pretty nice.

Contribution- i usually post random threads, ranging from the Tavern to Video Games.
I have the threads i made on my about. The Crush the Castle thread was not made by me; i just participate on that thread a lot.

Fighting Style- I have my spartan weapon ready to be in action. I also have hand to hand combat if someone happens to snatch my awesome spartan sword.
Moral Code: I am a nice warrior, but when the time comes to be really determined, i will be. I tend to be friends with anyone. Again, i am nice (i think).

Firetail_madness

Nickname: Retribution

What you are: A flying pixie that plays poker

Description of your characters look: Well, I'm a pixie...with a halo above my head, white angelic wings and cool black shades. Oh, and I have fluffy rose pink fur. Size of a rabbit.

Description of your characters personality: Greedy, naïve

Fighting Style: Throws poker cards from a distance. Deadly accurate and delivers paper cuts.

Moral code: None

And how have you contributed to any section of the Forums: ...I have almost 20k posts? (:

Ernie15

Nickname: Ernie

What you are: The world's most advanced robot.

Description of your characters look: 10 feet tall with a death ray, and a black skull for a head. You shouldn't have to stretch your imagination for that last part.

Description of your characters personality: Very clever with a dry sense of humor. I won't hesitate to use my death ray. I'm also very loveable, as it turns out.

And how have you contributed to any section of the Forums: Look at my post count.

Fighting style: I have a death ray. I don't waste time fighting.

Moral code: I probably won't try to kill you if you're already dead.

FloydTC

Nickname: Juan Rodriguez

What you are: a person

Description of your characters look: short, mexican, black moustache

Description of your characters personality: I have a strong work ethic but I dont speak much English

Fighting Style: guns

Moral code: I will do hard labor for little pay

And how have you contributed to any section of the Forums: I post where I am not welcome

Maverick4

Nickname: Maverick, though once aquanted he prefers to be called Mav.

What I am: Homo Sapien Sapien, to be specific. Or a teenager.

Description: 15 year old male, approaching 16 in a few short months. Rather tall, and slightly thin. Stronger than he appears though, with large amounts of endurance (active jogger) and with wiry muscles. Has a travelers cloack that reaches down to his knees to reveal worn leather boots. The hood is always pulled up, to keep his eyes in shadow. Weilds a recurve bow and often tips his arrows in a neurotoxin derived from... er... Moving on.

Personality: Calm and quiet, though is more open around those he knows. Some would say he broods, but really hes just thinking. Is a slight stoic, and calculates carefully.

Contribution: I have a poetry thread, created the Haiku contest, reguarly frequent the AMW, and have created several RPGs in the Forum Games sub-forum with varying levels of success. In fact, I just re-released one...

Fighting style(Because I feel like it): Weilds a recurve bow. Its smaller than a normal bow, so it can be wielded in tight spaces (indoors, for example). The recurve bow has good power and speed, though sacrifices range due to this. Prefers to use stealth to fight, though isn't afraid of open combat. Worse comes to worse, he has a 8 inch hunting knife he can poke you with, or can use his arrows as a stabbing implement.

Moral Code: Mav always strives to do the honorable thing. He is especially mindful of Cicero's 'On Duties', and believes that honor is the yardstick by which all are measured.
~ Death Before Dishonor ~
~I Will Work Harder~
~It Pays to Win~

Okay, let's hope this works. If I screwed up, oh freakin well.

If you do not have ALL of things we asked for, we will notify you on your profile, and if you don't respond by this friday, you shall be booted from the story

*crosses fingers*

wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

MOON! You forgot that I changed my fighting style! I use the Deck of Games! Twas in an email.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

"It was interesting... I just pressed a small button... I didn't think it would do anything like this..." CD7 said in a small voice while shuffling his feet.

Oh me. lol
Fighting Style: Unknown I will ask for official label

Hack slash and bash.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Like I saaaaaaaid, I didn't spend too much time on this, I didn't go completely into detail. But it will be changed behind the curtains, don't worry about everything you see here :P

kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

That was a nice bit of writing Moon.Question,Will I be put in the story at some point?

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Of course you will be in the story, it is just a kind of first come first serve thing, the people that signed up before we made the team are the ones that we are focusing on now, but everyone that entered WILL be in the story. It may not be right now, but by the time we end this, everyone who signs up will be in here.

kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

Yay!Anyway cant wait to see what they get up to.

wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

*head desk* I completely forgot to submit my thing! I shall do so.

Showing 241-251 of 285