ForumsArt, Music, and WritingAdventures of AG : A State of Emergency

285 62326
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

OKAY! So.
As a few may already know, Tacky and I are making an adventure of sorts. Who knows what it will lead to?
BUT! Here is your chance to become a part of something that could very well take off and wind itself in the history of AG!

Here is the template that we have figured so far.

Picture, optional.
Nickname: So we can call you easier.
What you are: Fairy, Bunny, etc.etc.
Description of your characters look
Description of your characters personality
And how have you contributed to any section of the Forums.

Thank you, and we will probably upload a bit of it tonight, if not tomorrow.

Let's make this work! Woot!

• 285 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Nickname: Retribution
What you are: A flying rabbit that plays poker
Description of your characters look: Well, I'm a rabbit...with a halo above my head, white angelic wings and cool black shades. Oh, and I have fluffy white fur that is slightly darker than my wings. Size of normal rabbit.
Description of your characters personality: Greedy, naive
Fighting Style: Throws poker cards from a distance. Deadly accurate and delivers paper cuts.
Moral code: None
And how have you contributed to any section of the Forums: ...I have almost 20k posts? (:

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Better
Thank you FT. (goo)
But srsly, what the crap is up with all the bunnies?

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

Nickname: Ernie
What you are: The world's most advanced robot.
Description of your characters look: 10 feet tall with a death ray, and a black skull for a head. You shouldn't have to stretch your imagination for that last part.
Description of your characters personality: Very clever with a dry sense of humor. I won't hesitate to use my death ray. I'm also very loveable, as it turns out.
And how have you contributed to any section of the Forums: Look at my post count.
Fighting style: I have a death ray. I don't waste time fighting.
Moral code: I probably won't try to kill you if you're already dead.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

Ugh fire tail what a buzzkill. A rabbit? Really? Me, Jeol, Bunneh, Gantic, now the #1 user?!?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Nickname: Retribution
What you are: A flying pixie that plays poker
Description of your characters look: Well, I'm a pixie...with a halo above my head, white angelic wings and cool black shades. Oh, and I have fluffy rose pink fur. Size of a rabbit.
Description of your characters personality: Greedy, naive
Fighting Style: Throws poker cards from a distance. Deadly accurate and delivers paper cuts.
Moral code: None
And how have you contributed to any section of the Forums: ...I have almost 20k posts? (:

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

*evil laugh*

Ugh fire tail what a buzzkill. A rabbit? Really? Me, Jeol, Bunneh, Gantic, now the #1 user?!?

Do you not feel speshul anymore, Nurv? :b

There, FT. (d)
master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

Moral code: Do whatever suits me best
Fighting style: Long range sniper
Nickname: Xoel
What you are: A programmer
Description of characters look: An athletic human
Description of characters personality: Acts nonchalantly
Contribution to forums: Mostly the programming help and WEPR

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

Do you not feel speshul anymore, Nurv? :b

Tha rabbit was MINE Dynamite, ALL MINE!!! *frenzied tantrum* I always used it!!! Way back when!!! Before it became the freaking calling card of every god **** n00b within fifty million miles of this site!!!
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Tha rabbit was MINE Dynamite, ALL MINE!!! *frenzied tantrum* I always used it!!! Way back when!!! Before it became the freaking calling card of every god **** n00b within fifty million miles of this site!!!

'tis why I am now a pixie.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

'tis why I am now a pixie.

*sings Fly with me*
Come FLY with me let's FLY LET'S FLY FLY AWAYYYYY
FloydTC
FloydTC
2,920 posts
Nomad

Nickname: juan rodriguez
What you are: a person
Description of your characters look: short, mexican, black moustache
Description of your characters personality: I have a strong work ethic but I dont speak much english
Fighting Style: guns
Moral code: I will do hard labor for little pay
And how have you contributed to any section of the Forums: I post where I am not welcome

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Hey... I just tried to send you an email and it was rejected. Soo....?

That's odd. I just tried signing in and it worked fine...maybe try sending another email?
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Replied to you, dearie.

We will be getting all of the applications and posting them on here, and if you see your application, could you look it over and make sure that all of the information is correct? If it isn't, just tell us and then post the correct information here.

Also, Fo real, we need you people to email who you are choosing. So far, we only have ONE and that is Jeol. So, if you could get on that or else we will have to make a deadline. o:

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

Official AG Character: Page Nine, Post Four

Links to short story. This really needs a title...

Prelude

Chapter 1: Vagrancy No Longer

Chapter 2: Homecoming

I figured I might as well be proactive and put these up here, rather than send you scurrying off to find them.

Nickname: Maverick, though once aquanted he prefers to be called Mav.

What I am: Homo Sapien Sapien, to be specific. Or a teenager.

Description: 15 year old male, approaching 16 in a few short months. Rather tall, and slightly thin. Stronger than he appears though, with large amounts of endurance (active jogger) and with wiry muscles. Has a travelers cloack that reaches down to his knees to reveal worn leather boots. The hood is always pulled up, to keep his eyes in shadow. Weilds a recurve bow and often tips his arrows in a neurotoxin derived from... er... Moving on.

Personality: Calm and quiet, though is more open around those he knows. Some would say he broods, but really hes just thinking. Is a slight stoic, and calculates carefully.

Contribution: I have a poetry thread, created the Haiku contest, reguarly frequent the AMW, and have created several RPGs in the Forum Games sub-forum with varying levels of success. In fact, I just re-released one...

Fighting style(Because I feel like it): Weilds a recurve bow. Its smaller than a normal bow, so it can be wielded in tight spaces (indoors, for example). The recurve bow has good power and speed, though sacrifices range due to this. Prefers to use stealth to fight, though isn't afraid of open combat. Worse comes to worse, he has a 8 inch hunting knife he can poke you with, or can use his arrows as a stabbing implement.

Of course, don't feel like you must go by this little char sheet. I feel that there are much better descriptions in the story and AG Character thread.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

It'd be interesting to see how you ladies incorporate characters after we've left AG. Perhaps a sub-plot about trouble back home?

Showing 226-240 of 285