ForumsGamesFave Pokemon? Put It Here. Issues With Versions Too

50 9946
samblue234
samblue234
136 posts
Peasant

My fave pokemon is Giratina, and i have a problem in platinum at Jubilife City I can't beat the gym master. Can someone Plz give me tips?

• 50 Replies
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

It depends what game I'm playing really. One game it was Espeon another it was Blastoise. My overall favorite would probably be charzard just because his existence is pretty awesome.

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
608 posts
Nomad

I have always loved the Dark Type Pokemon. So my favorite Dark Type is Umbreon Houndoom, Witch is a Dark/Fire Type. I also love Sand Slash. He is also my favorite. I like a lot more but the post would be way to long. And Gengar and Haunter and my favorite Ghost/Poison Types. And I so far have nothing to complain about the Pokemon Games. They're really great.

Blackbullet
Blackbullet
3 posts
Nomad

I really havent been playing the new pokemon games for DS. I played like fire red for GB. One of my faves are deffinetely Zapdos and Feraligatr

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
608 posts
Nomad

I also like Charizard. Good Fire/Flying type. And Steelix with is the evolve form of Onix. Is good as well.

ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,434 posts
Nomad

Anyway, IGN released a top 100 pokemon list based on 14 millions votes from the community. (and a top 10 worst pokemon list). Let's just say there's no Poliwrath or Crobat love on that list... but really, there is no hate on that list. everything is as it should.

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,813 posts
Peasant

1. Charizard
2. Tepig
3. Infernape

Okay for the first, got an ocular nerve breakdown while reading the other two.

I totally forgot Magneton on my list! How could I?? And also Umbreon, and...Aa, you see, there're so much I like I'm actually forgetting half of them; why did you have to make so many gamefreak ARGH!!

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
608 posts
Nomad

YES What about Magnezone. That is also my favorite Steel/ Electric Type. And I also like Raichu,

bun1
bun1
6 posts
Shepherd

I hate all pokemon (but i hate a lot of things so thats not saying much)

pokemonfire
pokemonfire
690 posts
Nomad

my faves are
1.arcues
2.garintina
3.palkia
4.diialga
5.zekrom
6.celibi
7.jarachi
8.kyrum
and the rest of the legendaries

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

Oo this is so hard to choose I can't order them but heres some of my favourites

Swinub
Charizard
Squirtle
Bulbasaur
Pickachu
Totodile
Nidoking
Cyndaquil
Cubone
Gyrados

They might not be the best but they are my favourite and I hate the new pokemon i don't think any of them are any good after silver and gold the pokemon started to lose their original look to me.

DOTxTRI
DOTxTRI
65 posts
Nomad

My all time fave would probably be Garchomp.

PUNCE
PUNCE
10 posts
Nomad

mew,snorlax,charizard and raquza not in order

secthay
secthay
4 posts
Shepherd

my fave pokemon is vaporion, probably because it's from the first seires & I have a lev 91 vaporion on firered

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

My fave pokemon is Blaziken cause fire combined with fighting is just cool.

Possum9
Possum9
70 posts
Nomad

Lots of nice ideas of fave, but not many (or NO-ONE) said mine... EVERYONE LOVES PIKACHU!!!!!!!

Showing 16-30 of 50