ForumsGamesFave Pokemon? Put It Here. Issues With Versions Too

50 9945
samblue234
samblue234
136 posts
Peasant

My fave pokemon is Giratina, and i have a problem in platinum at Jubilife City I can't beat the gym master. Can someone Plz give me tips?

• 50 Replies
Scouttydog
Scouttydog
56 posts
Nomad

prob rayquaza, mew 2, and torterra! idk why its how i roll

Sengokura
Sengokura
497 posts
Herald

Slowking, cause he has a crown (he is a boss like that), and he doesnt talk with telethapy or whatever that mind talk is called

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Oh please don't do the "List of pokemon with pictures, no explanations and no credit to sources... It is annoying and spam.
So is the &quotokemon name" variant... Or "list of names"...

All time favourite will probably always be Lugia. The second movie kinda did it. Big guardian of the sea, strong, but up against too much. Living in the sea, and his theme is rather nice too. All in all a pleasant experience.
Otherwise I generally stick to fire pokemon. Because fire is awesome, as most people will point out, it is a rather exclusive group, and it contains a lot of my other favourite pokemon from the first two generations.

Other honourable mentions are the eeveelutions for being so diverse and yet so similar. Besides they kinda talk to my collectors' urge.
Most starters, though mainly from the first two generations, because those were what I grew up with, they evolve into badasses and that is just how it should be.

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,813 posts
Peasant

My all time favorite will probably always be Espeon, mainly for how amazing he looks like and his stat build.
Aside from that, there're a few to point out, but no specific groups like starters and legendaries, because there always come exception amidst them, i.e. the regi trio, emboar and infernape, etc.

Victreebel, Arcanine, Luxray, most of the insect types of the last gen; hey, Scolipede and Galvantula are just over-the-top cool, anyhow, I could go on like this a good while. You know, with about 700 of the criters, choosing a favorite is rather hard, that's why my choice is based on an impulse rather than a though decision.

And first that came to mind is my cute little espeon ^^.

satira
satira
2 posts
Nomad

I love the evee evolutions and Charizard always tops my list.

gprange
gprange
15 posts
Farmer

My favorite is Dunsparce!! Gotta love beating 2 of Lance's Dragonites with para-flinch!! Other than that, Ambipom. I love fast with Technician and U-turn. Also, the episode where it played Ping Pong was awesome.

michielbos
michielbos
4 posts
Nomad

My fav pokemon is Choroneko, coz its a kitteh =D

Ebonized
Ebonized
48 posts
Nomad

I never had a real favorite until Black and White,my Favorite is Hydreigon.

kibaakamarupupy
kibaakamarupupy
18 posts
Nomad

After diamond versions (Wich i lost, dont know how) i kinda disconected from pokemon world... So i dunno many of this new pokemons that camne out... Anyway, my fave pokemon is ivysaur

Xzaithyr
Xzaithyr
138 posts
Bard

My all time faves from the first Generation would have to be Bulbasaur and his Evolutions, Gastly, and Arcanine were cool, and I liked Hypno alot as well. I would say Charizard but it's too cliche. Other ones from other series are Houndoom and Sneasel, they were great. Kirlia and his Evolutions as well as Bagon and his too, were cool. Absol was awesome and Sharpedo was cool too even if he was weak. Any of the Gen's after that I never really played much of so I can't say.

LoveForBlacky72
LoveForBlacky72
1 posts
Nomad

My favorite was Umbreon and always will be.
Because he represents the night :3

nemo12
nemo12
723 posts
Nomad

Mine is probably Charizard or Tyranitar, the first gens were the best.

Blazedkill
Blazedkill
7 posts
Nomad

i dont like white i liked the old emerald fun when you havent played it in years and reset

snappypinkie
snappypinkie
41 posts
Nomad

My favorite is Treecko, by far. 2nd would probably be snorlax, just because im lazy in real life

Bladesam
Bladesam
74 posts
Farmer

My favorite would have to be Scizor. Had to beat the fact that it's based off of a ninja and if trained right can have massive attack.

Some of my other favorites are:
Gallade
Garchomp
Typhlosion
Hariyama
Alakazam
Rayquaza
Gengar
Froslass
Slaking (only in double battles with an Alakazam)
Now, if I had to go by generation:
1st Gen=Gengar
2nd Gen=Scizor
3rd Gen=Rayquaza
4th Gen=Froslass
5th Gen=Haven't had much experience with it yet, but probably Serperior

Showing 31-45 of 50