ForumsGamesFave Pokemon? Put It Here. Issues With Versions Too

50 9947
samblue234
samblue234
136 posts
Peasant

My fave pokemon is Giratina, and i have a problem in platinum at Jubilife City I can't beat the gym master. Can someone Plz give me tips?

• 50 Replies
devilboy342
devilboy342
13 posts
Nomad

my fav pokemon would have to still be from gen 1 and it would be mew always liked him and i guess for the newer ones would be darkri

DrViruz
DrViruz
27 posts
Nomad

I like infernape,rayquaza,mewto,giratina,kyogre,groudon,(RegiIce,RegiRock,RegiSteel=Regigigas)

Ninjapirate1234
Ninjapirate1234
28 posts
Blacksmith

My favourite Pokémon are Charizard, Gengar, Dragonite, and almost of all of the Legendary Pokémon, but I like the retro ones better.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

my fave pokemons are snorlax, the last evolution of the water mouse, the chameleon pokemon and the cactuses (evolved and unevolved with an eternall stone. i played only the german versions, thats the reason why i know only the english name of snorlax. please forgive my lazyness, i know i could use google to find the names of my other faved pokemons out.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

A bit tired of the listy people now, the guys that don't add a reason, explanation or more than the list of pokemon.
So locking this.
Besides, there seem to continue to pop up threads with this general theme, so I am sure you guys can get your fix there.

Showing 46-50 of 50