The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernWhats the Worst Thing Thats Happen to You?

34 5727
fighter23
fighter23
395 posts
Nomad

Whats the worst thing thats happen to you your whole life. It can be anything to being Rick'Rolled to alomst dieing...
The worst thing that happen to me was when I was in Kindergarden and a tree landed on my leg, but I was very lucky and it didn't break.

• 34 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Posting in this thread is The Worst Thing that has happened to me.. Just kidding.

Well, if I were to choose from a list of "terrible moments", I'd definitely pick that time I nearly drowned. That's being practical, without expounding on my life.

There have been few single horrific things in my life. The combination of several factors made it dreadful. Of course I'm not going to go into more detail.

Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

The worst thing that happen to me was when I was in Kindergarden and a tree landed on my leg, but I was very lucky and it didn't break.

must have been one small tree...
erPicci
erPicci
38 posts
Peasant

The worst thing... mh... there were more that one (none was too dangerous, luckily), but I think the worst is the one which caused all the others. I'm talking about my old high school. It gave me a lot of problem, related to health. It was mainly thank to teachers and headmaster. I tried my best, but never been able to get high grades. Later on I found out that it was because my dad is an employee while mum is an housewife... and in that school you grades are directly connected with your parents' job (that's why the mayorâs son always had high grades even if he never come to the lessons...). When I found it out I was so depressed that I begun having doubt about myself: "is it really my teachers' fault or is it mine?". Well, I was young and that had a terrible impact on me.
I was lucky and, when I finished the school, I quickly went over it, and begun to freely talk about it. Now I study at a college and the lowest grade I got is 30/30. I think there wasn't any matter with me...

Oh well, a lot of things happened, and I could talk about them for hours, but I tried to make a short version. I don't want to write an auto-biography

Drink
Drink
1,621 posts
Blacksmith

the worst thing? was probably when i developed this stupid mental issue where i cant sit by anyone or be in large crowds because i get to nervous and sweaty

deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

The worst thing that happened to me was also the time I embarrassed my self the most. Obviously it's to embarrassing to tell but...but I was young...and ...and so foo...foolish.

*Go cries in the corner about horrible childhood memories.*

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

Getting in a fight with my dad. That really changed how close my family was.

cleofer5
cleofer5
354 posts
Scribe

exactly how big was the tree
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

the worst thing? was probably when i developed this stupid mental issue where i cant sit by anyone or be in large crowds because i get to nervous and sweaty

How long has this been a problem for you and what caused the issue to develop?

Obviously it's to embarrassing to tell but...but I was young...and ...and so foo...foolish.

I don't want to force you to do anything you don't want to do, but if you don't tell us what happened, I'll threaten you a second time.
fighter23
fighter23
395 posts
Nomad

The tree was a tree you see in the forest and I didn't think it out, because now I remember it just being the branches, then I remembered the branches cutting into my leg not the tree falling on it, sorry I got everyone confused. The branches just ripped the tissue.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

The worst thing that happened to me was also the time I embarrassed my self the most. Obviously it's to embarrassing to tell but...but I was young...and ...and so foo...foolish.

Tell or I will find you and hurt you. :]

Probably the time my then 17-year-old cousin told almost everyone I know that I like one of her then 17-year-old friends. I made the stupid mistake of telling the same 17-year-old cousin that I like another one of her then 17-year-old friends. Of course, she told almost everyone again that I like her. I remember that each time I found out I was so sad.
And yes I have a thing for older girls. :P
fighter23
fighter23
395 posts
Nomad

Legion you like the cougars I see jk..
Yeah, that almost happen to me once, but I had some dirt on the other person that he told me. He didn't tell anyone.

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

in kindergarden my thumb nail just for no reason flipped straight up it was gross and painful

sev322
sev322
463 posts
Nomad

i was snowboarding and i hit a bump,my board flipped over to my front side (stmoach and i rolled HARD into a tree and my board snapped and impaled my leg and a piece went throgh my jacket and into my stomachas well i passed out from the shock and woke up in the infarmary on the way to an O.R and then i was given anesteshia.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Fighter, what do you mean jk? There is no jk. Your statement is fact.
Yeah, the problem is, my cousin is the type of person who will use that knowledge when she feels threatened. And trust me. I do [I]not[/I] want those two girls knowing that I like them.
I believe I started liking them a couple of months after I turned 13, and I still like them, though since then, my interests in them have gotten a little more... Let's say specific. ;D

And sev322... That's just disgusting man. Really sorry to hear that.

iMogwai
iMogwai
2,027 posts
Peasant

When I was about ten or so I fell in gym class, hit my chin on the floor so hard it needed stitches. Not too bad so far, but here's what made it so bad: when I hit the ground, I had the side of my tongue between some of the teeth at the back. I got a pretty nasty hole (not straight through to the other side though!) in it, and it bled a lot. And of course, you can't stitch a tongue together, so it just had to heal on its own. It went a lot faster than you'd expect, but I still couldn't eat anything but soup for a week or so.

I've also got two other small wounds on my face where I've needed stitches, but that was so long ago I don't even remember why, and they're kinda small so you don't really notice them unless you know about them.

Though, that was nothing compared to sev's story. That sounds really nasty.

Showing 1-15 of 34