The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernWhats the Worst Thing Thats Happen to You?

34 5724
fighter23
fighter23
395 posts
Nomad

Whats the worst thing thats happen to you your whole life. It can be anything to being Rick'Rolled to alomst dieing...
The worst thing that happen to me was when I was in Kindergarden and a tree landed on my leg, but I was very lucky and it didn't break.

• 34 Replies
LatinxAssassin
LatinxAssassin
614 posts
Nomad

Sorry, edit:

in kindergarden my thumb nail just for no reason flipped straight up it was gross and painful

i was snowboarding and i hit a bump,my board flipped over to my front side (stmoach and i rolled HARD into a tree and my board snapped and impaled my leg and a piece went throgh my jacket and into my stomachas well i passed out from the shock and woke up in the infarmary on the way to an O.R and then i was given anesteshia.

Fun fact! Tongues heal very quickly.

I Was Pushed From 5 Feet In The Air Into Concrete Then BodySlammed
Ahhh 1st Grade Was Crazy.

Well, one time I fell down the stairs... When I was younger, my sister through something hard and heavy at me as I was climbing up the stairs, and I rolled on down.

Luckily, nothing major happened; I was just bruised up and very, very sore for a few days.

Lol, funny funny stories. I sorry to hurt you, but they are completely funny to me. You probably saying "Okay let's hear about your's?". When I was four, I was in kindergarten and was in the park. I went on the slide and someone slide right behind me and fractured my leg. The leg is okay now, but it will ruin my whole life, because I can't run as I can in the past.
Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

The one an only time I failed a quiz... it was an organization check type thing. I almost died.

LatinxAssassin
LatinxAssassin
614 posts
Nomad

The one an only time I failed a quiz... it was an organization check type thing. I almost died.

0_0 How in the world, can you died of some quiz?
Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

0_0 How in the world, can you died of some quiz?

I can only accept A's and sometimes B's...
Showing 31-34 of 34