The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernWhats the Worst Thing Thats Happen to You?

34 5726
fighter23
fighter23
395 posts
Nomad

Whats the worst thing thats happen to you your whole life. It can be anything to being Rick'Rolled to alomst dieing...
The worst thing that happen to me was when I was in Kindergarden and a tree landed on my leg, but I was very lucky and it didn't break.

• 34 Replies
sev322
sev322
463 posts
Nomad

it hurt so bad for about 7 seconds then my breain i guess released some chemicals that made me feel good and then i passed out but the goodness only lasted like a split second.

RyanNC
RyanNC
53 posts
Shepherd

And of course, you can't stitch a tongue together, so it just had to heal on its own. It went a lot faster than you'd expect, but I still couldn't eat anything but soup for a week or so.

Fun fact! Tongues heal very quickly.
fighter23
fighter23
395 posts
Nomad

I was wresting with my brother once and I hit the window ledge and cut open the part underneath my eyebrow, so now I have a scar there. Luckly my eyebrow will grow over it. I didn't need stitches though.

Piquilo
Piquilo
21 posts
Nomad

I Was Pushed From 5 Feet In The Air Into Concrete Then BodySlammed
Ahhh 1st Grade Was Crazy.

sev322
sev322
463 posts
Nomad

as a first grader that seems painful

Greyink
Greyink
12 posts
Nomad

i was on a slide when my toe started hurting. took off my sock and there was my toe half ripped off and bleeding everywhere.

fighter23
fighter23
395 posts
Nomad

Wow, how did that happen and when you say ripped off do you mean hanging on to the bottom part or completely off for no reason.

Greyink
Greyink
12 posts
Nomad

There was a part in the slide that was sticking out and my toe just happened to hit it.
The bottom part of my nail was still attached.

AquaRescue
AquaRescue
88 posts
Peasant

I was standing on a chair, tripped over the headrest on the back, and I snapped the bone in my arm.

deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

[quote]I don't want to force you to do anything you don't want to do, but if you don't tell us what happened, I'll threaten you a second time.

Tell or I will find you and hurt you. :][/quote]

Still not telling! But I bad thing did happen today. I was in my guitar class and sitting on a table. The table wasn't very stable and it fell down on the ground with me! I almost banged the head on a wall. But I was alright.
SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

Well, one time I fell down the stairs... When I was younger, my sister through something hard and heavy at me as I was climbing up the stairs, and I rolled on down.

Luckily, nothing major happened; I was just bruised up and very, very sore for a few days.

deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

what happened deathopper? now I'm curious >.<

I don't want to tell. It's to embarrassing. Some stuff needs to stay personal. Sheesh I try to be funny and I get two threath and a curious guy on my back! :P

Another bad thing that happened was when a wooden bench fell on my toe and fractured it.
vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

I see all kind of things including pain and fractures,

but the worst thing that happened to me was that my sister died.

fighter23
fighter23
395 posts
Nomad

All I'm sorry to hear that. That reminds me of when my grandma died last year, it was very sad for the whole family and my grandpa felt worse.

LatinxAssassin
LatinxAssassin
614 posts
Nomad

in kindergarden my thumb nail just for no reason flipped straight up it was gross and painful

i was snowboarding and i hit a bump,my board flipped over to my front side (stmoach and i rolled HARD into a tree and my board snapped and impaled my leg and a piece went throgh my jacket and into my stomachas well i passed out from the shock and woke up in the infarmary on the way to an O.R and then i was given anesteshia.

Fun fact! Tongues heal very quickly.

I Was Pushed From 5 Feet In The Air Into Concrete Then BodySlammed
Ahhh 1st Grade Was Crazy.

Well, one time I fell down the stairs... When I was younger, my sister through something hard and heavy at me as I was climbing up the stairs, and I rolled on down.

Luckily, nothing major happened; I was just bruised up and very, very sore for a few days.

Lol, funny funny stories. I sorry to hurt you, but they are completely funny to me. You probably saying "Okay let's hear about your's?". When I was four, I was in kindergarten and was in the park. I went on the slide and someone slide right behind me and fractured my leg. The leg is okay now, but it will ruin my whole life, because I can't run as I can in the past.
Showing 16-30 of 34