The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavern[OT] The Gold Kings/Queens of AG

97 12188
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

firetail_madness
Google567
Ernie15
Zega
plokkey
Roadripper
tennisman24
Carlie
russianfreak
skater_kid_who_pwns
knight_34
Xcalibur45
juan999999
champion10
Strop
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
Danstanta
kevin44
me44

Well; these are the Gold Kings/Queens on AG and the 19 highest ranked users on whole AG.

When do you that the list will change and what will happen?
How soon will there be more Gold Kings/Queens and who?

• 97 Replies
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

There will be a new ranking system on AG3, so Kings/ Queens will be a thing of the past.

LivingToDie
LivingToDie
303 posts
Nomad

There will be a new ranking system on AG3, so Kings/ Queens will be a thing of the past.

They'll still have some of their points transferred over.
There isn't really that much Gold Kings/Queens as you'd expect but to those of them who have achieved that rank, congrats.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

When do you that the list will change and what will happen?

I don't care and don't see how it matters.
How soon will there be more Gold Kings/Queens and who?

thisisnotanalt will be next to make it there.

There aren't many active Iron Kings, so I don't think there will be anymore besides Alt.
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

This thread are also about the highest-rank-list's change; so it's just the half of this thread who will be of the past!

LivingToDie
LivingToDie
303 posts
Nomad

There aren't many active Iron Kings, so I don't think there will be anymore besides Alt.

The next closest person that is active is Cenere and he's 2 500 points away.
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

More people will play games and do stuff for AP? Wouldn't that be the logical answer? When there will be too many top level people, AG will have this inflammation and the worth of being a gold king will drop. That's why I hope the new ranking system in AGv3 will be more of a challenge, if you know what I mean.

iMogwai
iMogwai
2,027 posts
Peasant

AG will have this inflammation and the worth of being a gold king will drop

I think you meant inflation. Inflammation is something completely different :P

But I don't think there will be a large about of new kings/queens before AGv3 anyways, so that's probably nothing to worry about.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

There's only about two months left until AGv3 is launched, so don't expect more than one or two people to get to gold king.

More people will play games and do stuff for AP? Wouldn't that be the logical answer?

Yeah. They would be chat spamming with other users and spam ratings if they really wanted it.
Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

I think you meant inflation. Inflammation is something completely different :P
Ooops, yes indeed.

Well...there could be some sort of inflammation going on between Kings and Queens...wonder what that's about...:P
Drink
Drink
1,621 posts
Blacksmith

i dont think i will be there ANYTIME soon and i dont really care but i think maybe by 2015 i might be sense i been here sense 2009 and im only a silver lord..then again i think it took me a long time to get active on here and im not as active now anymore anyways

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

I used to say this personally on some users profile's; but now I say it here:

The badges are Wood, Iron and Gold. Not bronze, silver and gold!

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

The Gold Kings/Queens of AG

Actually there's only one queen. Carlie is the only female to have ever made it to this rank.

More people will play games and do stuff for AP?

This is one problem I have with the AG3 point system. It's designed so that completely antisocial people can be #1, while the people with actual personalities never make it onto the list.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

This is one problem I have with the AG3 point system. It's designed so that completely antisocial people can be #1, while the people with actual personalities never make it onto the list.

How do you figure, Ernie, considering there is no official set list of how the &quotoints" are being given from the developers at AG?

By the time AG3 arrives, I don't think I'll even make it to Wood King, let alone Gold King. I'm not very point driven, except to post in the forums. At least I know that in AG3 I'll at least have a high number of reputation points!
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Coincidentally, I am the most recent person to reach Gold King/Queen. I know everyone on that list, and over half of them are inactive. I'm guessing only Alt will get in there, unless some people begin amassing AP at an accelerated rate.

I can't wait till I reach the top ten.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

@Ernie15 Yeah; you got right! But I counted with that there will be more for example Zophia.

Showing 1-15 of 97