The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernHow would you feel if you got banned from AG suddenly?

131 16823
SM87
SM87
11 posts
Shepherd

I would feel pretty upset, but then I would get over it. I could still play the games.

• 131 Replies
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Can't you get perma-banned if you do that? O.o

Actually, I'm pretty sure you can get IP banned.

I'd go on CT

Lucky. I don't get to do that D:

I have to go on crappy Youtube, or something like that. Or, actually do something productive, unlike what I usually do.
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

There are ways to get around that.

I never said there weren't. I'm just saying they can't prevent you from making accounts unless they completely kick you off the website.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

At first, I'd probably be in shock. This lasts about a second or two. Then I just sit there in disbelief for another few seconds. Then and only then will I try to log in again. If I can log in successfully, I usually let out a quiet but long sigh of relief.

If, however, I get one of those red messages telling me I've been banned, I would probably go into shock for another second or two. Then I would just sit there in disbelief for another few seconds. Then and only then will I actually read the message in red to see what it is that I've done wrong.

Then I will most likely get off my computer and lie down in my bed for a while, because I have no life. Then I'd search for a different online gaming site, because 1 day without AG is a big hole to fill. Then I'd most likely become loyal to that site for a while and leave AG for one of my extended disappearances and come back a few months later.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

I would go into withdrawal and then go to Kong after crying for a few days. Yes. I am that addicted. Someone, please, help me.

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

the longer I get banned, the more accomplished I feel

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

the longer I get banned, the more accomplished I feel

Getting banned is not good and is not an accomplishment. Besides, I didn't see anything indicating sarcasm.
FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

Getting banned is not good and is not an accomplishment.

you are obviously a ban-virgin.

I didn't see anything indicating sarcasm.

why should you? I didnt say anything sarcastic.
tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

You shouldn't be, it is not our fault you can't behave or follow our rules.
Just saying.

yeah, I agree but this thread is if you got banned suddenly, and by suddenly I'm pretty sure he means for no reason. But, if I were to break the rules, I wouldn't be mad at the person who banned me.
DaemonVeril
DaemonVeril
217 posts
Peasant

Well, I'd try to sort it out and if that didn't work, I'd make like 10 accounts and just rage spam the site until I got bored. Then maybe I'd learn to hack and go a little crazy. Maybe also contact some Anonymous to screw with things... But that's just me.

Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

o.o
The horror.

Oh, god. All that work. Wasted. Better follow the rules.

I'd be pretty freaked too.
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

I'd be like, so my deeds have caught up to me?

And that would be that.

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

how the hell do you get banned for being too mexican? there are people who speak spanish here who dont get banned for that

tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

i got banned for being "too mexican." even though im not even a mexican and because my username could be considered "offensive"

I highly doubt that's why you got banned. From see'ing your posts I would think you would get banned for spamming and flaming. But that's just me.
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

because my username could be considered "offensive"

If your username is offensive, how does temporarily banning you help? When you come back you username is just as offensive...
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

f your username is offensive, how does temporarily banning you help?

That person got banned for flaming and trolling in some forum game threads.
Showing 31-45 of 131