The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernHow would you feel if you got banned from AG suddenly?

131 16819
SM87
SM87
11 posts
Shepherd

I would feel pretty upset, but then I would get over it. I could still play the games.

• 131 Replies
LivingToDie
LivingToDie
303 posts
Nomad

make 12 more accounts, and spam like mad :

To repeat the cycle of getting banned?
You're already on your way to that anyways.
SparklingKnight
SparklingKnight
72 posts
Nomad

Id probably have mixed emotions as I do go on other websites but at the same time I do enjy this

iamnotironman
iamnotironman
1,287 posts
Nomad

To repeat the cycle of getting banned?

No to mess with the mods probably.I wouldn't but some people are not nice people.
Yakitori
Yakitori
58 posts
Nomad

I dont think I would care because I probably wouldnt even notice!

LatinxAssassin
LatinxAssassin
614 posts
Nomad

I don't know what will life be like if I was banned from Armor Games. I would post more less in the forums that makes you have Armor Points.

valkery
valkery
1,255 posts
Nomad

I personally have gotten banned. It was for like a week, and I was new. I necro'd a bunch of threads, never received a warning and was banned. I got mad, but since it was a short term thing, I got on with my life. Now I am an upstanding forumer, and things are just peachy. So for those of you who would spam this site to hell, don't.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

No to mess with the mods probably.

I really dislike the fact that people would want to screw the mods over or make us work more*. It is not our fault if you can't follow the rules you agreed to follow when you signed up, and agree to follow every time you log on.
We are doing the job we were chosen to do, and if you don't agree with how we do it, you should either report us to the admins, or leave the site.
Besides, such spam would most likely make it a lot worse for yourself, and the premisses for how the ban is done is unclear ("suddenly" could mean many things, and there were no defining note in the post), you might very well be kicking the other mods more than the mod that banned you. We all work the same stuff, and the others are nice people.

*(I know you are referring to why would account suicide, I'm just replying to the the whole idea of "messing with mods&quot

I necro'd a bunch of threads

It is common practice to ban to stop a behaviour. If someone is spamming up a thread, it is just as common to ban them there and then, than to wait for them to go to their profile to see the warnings.
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

@Cenere
Agreeing with MRWalker82 many times, you tend to take your job quite seriously. Believe me, at times he seems like a joker and you seem like a crazy boss. Or a nerd v. a joker :P

Anyways...
To be honest I'd just go create a very similar profile to this one if I got banned.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

If i got banned temporarily i would do absolutely nothing. Literally. I would just stare at my computer screen waiting.

If i got banned permanently i would probably make another account and stay away from the forums.

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,813 posts
Peasant

I think I'd make an heart attack out of sheer surprise.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

@Cenere
Agreeing with MRWalker82 many times, you tend to take your job quite seriously. Believe me, at times he seems like a joker and you seem like a crazy boss. Or a nerd v. a joker :P

You talk about me? Odd.
And well, considering some users seem it fit to have to explain others that I am joking, combined with having someone ask me if if some joke I made was real, I guess it's just better to be - serious.
sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

I would shoot someone that I know In the leg.... Just so i can keep myself entertained

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Without the srs, between us we might actually run the forum into the ground...

...speaking of which.

If I were suddenly banned from AG, I would find out which mod banned me. That's all you need to know.

If it were permanent I would have seen it coming. I would probably also get an explanation from cormyn about how making *those kind of jokes* on AG is an unacceptable breach of conduct :P
Kusic
Kusic
184 posts
Peasant

I would be very mad at first, and then i would move to kongerate

valkery
valkery
1,255 posts
Nomad

I would probably also get an explanation from cormyn about how making *those kind of jokes* on AG is an unacceptable breach of conduct :P

Something tells me you know this from experience. I would ask what you did, but I don't really want to know.....
Showing 61-75 of 131