The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernHow would you feel if you got banned from AG suddenly?

131 16824
SM87
SM87
11 posts
Shepherd

I would feel pretty upset, but then I would get over it. I could still play the games.

• 131 Replies
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

...probably get an account on Kongregate.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

Ban as long as you can.

A mod can ban up to 14 days, while an admin can ban permanently.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

Temp ban? I would laugh. Perma? I would dig up an old ema- I mean realize the error of my ways.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

I knew that. I just did not want to write 14 days.

Why didn't you want to write "14 days?" After all, some users don't know the maximum ban by a mod.
chang
chang
846 posts
Nomad

I would be quite sad, if I was suddenly banned. Especially if it was for no reason.
I'm not really sure what I would do about it though....I think that it would just depend on the situation.

barney003
barney003
55 posts
Nomad

It would screw me off. Because, this is one of the best site to have a discussion and know about many things with the best of the best opinions.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

If I were suddenly banned from AG, I would find out which mod banned me. That's all you need to know.

Check in with me first.

*shakes fist*
vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

If i hadn't done anything, i would find out which mod banned me and ask him/her why i was banned. If the reason is good i'm okay with it, if it's not i would tell him/her my side of the story:P

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

If i hadn't done anything, i would find out which mod banned me and ask him/her why i was banned. If the reason is good i'm okay with it, if it's not i would tell him/her my side of the story:P

The reason you are banned is always written in a message when you log in.
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

Lol, I love starting things. I say one thing to a mod and 3 more are naturally dragged in. I have a way with starting fights... maybe that's how I'll get banned, I'll say one thing and everyone else starts trolling to each other, mods find out I start it and I'm banned. If that were to happen I'd be completely clueless because I rarely look back at previous posts. I'd just wait until my temp ban was off and then I'd look to see where I made my mistake.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Lol, I love starting things. I say one thing to a mod and 3 more are naturally dragged in. I have a way with starting fights... maybe that's how I'll get banned, I'll say one thing and everyone else starts trolling to each other, mods find out I start it and I'm banned. If that were to happen I'd be completely clueless because I rarely look back at previous posts. I'd just wait until my temp ban was off and then I'd look to see where I made my mistake.

Mister, thems fightin words. Just kidding but a mod can't ban you because people are senselessly violent around you.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Just kidding but a mod can't ban you because people are senselessly violent around you.

If you intentionally bait a person then you could get banned for it.
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Lol, I love starting things. I say one thing to a mod and 3 more are naturally dragged in. I have a way with starting fights... maybe that's how I'll get banned

Actually, Strop's post is what got me here.
Krizaz
Krizaz
2,399 posts
Nomad

Lol, I love starting things. I say one thing to a mod and 3 more are naturally dragged in.

I do that with NoName all the time (only if it's relevant to the topic)... Where's my 3 mod rage?
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

Where's my 3 mod rage?

First off, 4 mods.
Secondly, you missed it. Some of it took place outside this thread.
Showing 76-90 of 131