The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGames[necro] What game do you play when your bored?

64 21139
alexkresa13
alexkresa13
132 posts
Nomad

I usually play call of duty or another shooter game.....

• 64 Replies
yurex008
yurex008
32 posts
Bard

The best choice is to play the game "Sleep Time". It's an amazing game that can be played at your school or at your home. I usually play on school, but that's me.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

I usually play CoD, but right now I'm on an extended vacation from that. So, I play the game that I'm addicted to. Right now, I'm addicted to Oblivion. So that's what I play.

RenegadePlayer
RenegadePlayer
684 posts
Nomad

armorgames is definitely a good timekiller and something to do when ur bored

Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

I play a game on AG or I pick a game I haven't played in a while.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

On a console - I'll play whatever games that I have.

Most likely I'll play GTA or Dynasty Warriors. I like games that have a lot of action and games where I can do whatever I want.

jroyster22
jroyster22
755 posts
Peasant

On AG I play Toss the Turtle when im bored

AmanoYuki
AmanoYuki
5 posts
Nomad

It depends where I am... If I'm on my PC, I play Achievement Unlocked 2 and then look for some other cool games on this site. If I'm on my DS, It's usually whatever games I have on it. Currently, it's Final Fantasy I. GBA Slot + Car Boot Sale = WIN!

farrowking37
farrowking37
610 posts
Nomad

either mercenaries 2 or an assassin's creed game, depending if i want to shoot people or jump of roofs and stab them.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Star Wars Battlefront two. It Never gets old.

Bigchicano
Bigchicano
27 posts
Nomad

Demons Souls.. only on ps3, but its flipping hard. Takes a LOOOONNGGG time to pass Ive had it for months and i dont think im halfway yet. So its a good game to sit down and play when your bored

WolfWolf
WolfWolf
800 posts
Nomad

I can't believe no one said Just Cause 2. That game is the ultimate in killing boredom. What other game lets you parasail w/o a grappling, kill people with grappling hooks, blow stuff up to progress with the story, drive over 100 vehicles on land/air/sea, and play as a bad*** Hispanic dude? On Armor Games I play Flood Runner Armageddon.

Krizaz
Krizaz
2,399 posts
Nomad

When I'm tuly bored from games, I go on AG or YouTube. But I tend to play my Fifa 11 Demo as of late, or Uncharted 2 or DiRT 2.

cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

I like to play Civilaztion IV or just random flash games on armorgames

tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

Whenever I'm bored I play weapon. It's one of my favorite games, and It has awesome replay value. I try seeing how far I can get with the pistol

SilentSheep
SilentSheep
4 posts
Nomad

Escape games cuz they take ages or they have a range of clues

Showing 1-15 of 64