The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGames[necro] What game do you play when your bored?

64 21140
alexkresa13
alexkresa13
132 posts
Nomad

I usually play call of duty or another shooter game.....

• 64 Replies
InvisibleClarity
InvisibleClarity
40 posts
Nomad

Monster Hunter Tri. There's so much to do; it's nearly impossible to get bored when playing that game.

stormwolf722
stormwolf722
227 posts
Nomad

the nightmares of leia ray. very short but fun. and Magi:the fallen world

MalKeshar
MalKeshar
108 posts
Jester

If im on the Wii, I play Wii Sports. On the computer, if I'm super bored, I play Runescape. Otherwise Im on AG or on Stronghold Legends.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

something on armorgames or if i'm not online i'd play mario kart on ds. or wii if i had it.

indie55
indie55
608 posts
Nomad

A game on the site if I'm on the computer but Killzone 3 multiplayer is also nice to do.

LatinxAssassin
LatinxAssassin
614 posts
Nomad

I play Zynga's games on Facebook. I have to say, Facebook is more popular than AG. It is endless what you can do over there.

Gamingtime
Gamingtime
64 posts
Nomad

I play Zynga's games on Facebook. I have to say, Facebook is more popular than AG. It is endless what you can do over there.
You should never play games on facebook. Every time you click allow you're giving all your personal info and some of your friend's to any wanton dickhead that can string a bit of code together.
Gamingtime
Gamingtime
64 posts
Nomad

So sorry but my curse wasn't filtered.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

When I'm bored, I definitely play Minecraft. It is something that requires you to think and emphasize creativity, which needs a lot of brain power. It definitely alleviates my boredom, since the replay value of the game is second-to-none.

ghostnappa59
ghostnappa59
3 posts
Nomad

I usually bring out one of my old need for speed games i havent played in a long time and just start a new carrer. already know what happens, but from time to time i run upon things i missed or forgot.

SageCreed
SageCreed
40 posts
Nomad

Well, when I am bored, I usually play WWE SmackDown Vs RAW 2008 or 2011.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

If I get bored with COD, I usually play L4D, because that game never gets boring...NEVER

xSyncShot
xSyncShot
1 posts
Nomad

I usually play some Call of Duty, but on the Wii. I don't have an Xbox 360/PS3, so I play Call of Duty: Black Ops Wii.

Kusic
Kusic
184 posts
Peasant

Always games on AG !!

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

I play Mario Galaxy2 when I'm bored. I'm so close to beating it fully.

Showing 16-30 of 64