The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavernthe snuggie

34 4614
RenegadePlayer
RenegadePlayer
684 posts
Nomad

so i've had this blackhawks snuggie i always use as a regular blanket and i just tried it on as a snuggie. its HUGE, not comfortable, my back is cold. the inventors of snuggie invented a coat without a back. i think they're incredibly stupid -.-

• 34 Replies
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

They are more of a novelty item at this point.

LivingToDie
LivingToDie
303 posts
Nomad

I don't really like the snuggie, I got it before and it's really awkward for me.

WolfWolf
WolfWolf
800 posts
Nomad

I think it's better to have a blanket than wear one of those. I bought one since it said "one size fits all" and ended up with me tripping over the excess material and having the snuggie practically consume my arms. Oh and quick question. Are you supposed to wear it with clothes on or without clothes on?

LivingToDie
LivingToDie
303 posts
Nomad

I think that you're supposed to wear it with clothes, you don't put a normal blanket over you naked.

WolfWolf
WolfWolf
800 posts
Nomad

you don't put a normal blanket over you naked.

I know but I had that thought in mind since it covers you're whole body.
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

I always thought the whole idea was pretty dumb.

If you're cold, just put on a sweater... >_>

I mean, they even have a Snuggie for dogs. Aren't dogs already fine as is? With their fur coats and all?

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,520 posts
Farmer

I mean, they even have a Snuggie for dogs. Aren't dogs already fine as is? With their fur coats and all?

If someone is stupid enough to get their dog a snuggie; I think they were stupid enough to adopt a pretty wimpy dog.
deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

The Snuggie the only and best way to look like a tasteless, idiotic and miserly person at the same time all in the comfort of a blanket! The Snuggie because blankets and bathrobes are for pussies!
And now your dogs, kids and toddlers can join the embarrassment with Snuggies specially designed for them!

PracticalManiac
PracticalManiac
295 posts
Peasant

I do hate the snuggie. but just saying it would probably be a lot better if they made it closed instead of a backward coat and had different sizes.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I laugh at the commercials every time they show on the television.
It's funny how happy these people are while standing in a crowed with a giant coat with no back part to it, makes them look incredibly stupid.

I have a snuggie - got it for Christmas, but I don't use it often because it's not comfortable. I'd rather use a blanket than something that doesn't even have a back part to it.

phsycomonkey
phsycomonkey
789 posts
Nomad

I bought it the day I saw the commercial. Stupid me, snuggies are for retards. Hey, instead of "Silly Rabbit, Trix are for kids" it should be" Stupid me, Snuggies are for retards".

well said (Nothing against you though, snuggies are very decieving things
Nurvana
Nurvana
2,520 posts
Farmer

I bought it the day I saw the commercial

Never has there been such a tragic victim of marketing....
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

snuggies are for retards

Nice job on insulting people and proving how immature you are with your limited vocabulary.

Snuggies are there to keep you warm - although they don't work that way most of the time because there's no back part.
Nurvana
Nurvana
2,520 posts
Farmer

Nice job on insulting people and proving how immature you are with your limited vocabulary.

Dude calm down you just sound like someone who spent fifty dollars on a monogrammed snuggie, only to find out it was little more than a marketing ploy.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Dude calm down you just sound like someone who spent fifty dollars on a monogrammed snuggie, only to find out it was little more than a marketing ploy.

Nowhere in my post does it indicate that I'm not calm.

I just don't like it when people use words such as 'retard' or 'gay' to describe a dislike in things.

..And I didn't spend money on it, but describing something as 'retarded' is insulting to people and really unintelligent.

Get it?
Showing 1-15 of 34